You know, something simple.
上档次 不让流氓进
Classy. No riffraff.
汤姆 你就是个流氓
Tom, mate, you are the riffraff.
我要带帕特和女儿们环游世界
I'm going to take Pat and the girls around the world.
买♥♥艘小游艇
Get ourselves a nice little yacht.
你又不懂航海
What d'you know about sailing?
我可以雇人教我啊 是吧
I could pay someone to teach me now, can't I?
我要给我妈买♥♥栋小楼
I'm going to buy me mum a lovely little house.
然后给自己买♥♥一套顶楼套房♥
And then for me, a penthouse suite.
伦敦上流住♥宅♥区 找一群惹火的金发小妞陪着
Mayfair, with hot and cold-running blondes.
你们几个该在我身上压钱
I reckon you boys should stick some dough
赌我能当上世界冠军
on me becoming world champion.
现在我买♥♥得起最好的装备
Now I can afford the best gear,
我就能跟那些大人物一拼高下了
I'll be on level terms with the big boys.
滑头拿冠军
The Weasel comes good, eh!
别那么叫我 闭嘴
Don't bloody call me that! Shut it!
-滑头 滑头 -闭嘴 安静点
- Weasel! Weasel! - Shut up! Shut up! Quiet!
白金汉郡
'..Investigating the theft of
邮政火车包裹盗窃案的调查人员
packages from a Post Office train in Buckinghamshire
认为在实施抢劫的过程中
believe that a set of Army vehicles were used
劫匪使用了军用车辆
in the commission of the robbery.
一位目击者今早四点在距案发现场几英里处的
An eyewitness sighted the vehicles at around 4:00am this morning
小路上散步时
while walking on a back road
看到了这些车辆
a few miles from the site of the robbery.
有传言称...
'Talks have started between...'
我们不能用卡车了
We can't use the trucks.
是啊
No.
我们刚刚花了半个早上
We've just spent half the morning
在卡车上做放钱的假底
making a false bottom in the big truck for the loot.
不能冒这个险
We can't risk it.
不能把钱运走我们要怎么办
So how are we going to get away without any transport?
计划不变
Nothing's changed.
我们本就打算在这儿待一周
We planned to stay here for a week,
我们就在这儿待上一周
that's what we're going to do.
况且 警方现在肯定应接不暇
Besides, Old Bill's going to be flooded with calls now.
这附近有货真价实的军用车
See, there's real military vehicles around here,
所以我们才选了军用车
that's why we chose them.
没错 这能让他们查一阵
Yeah. That'll keep them busy for a while.
我们把钱分摊 不在这儿留下一丝痕迹
We divvy up the dough, get rid of any signs it was ever here.
别一听到新闻就紧张
And let's not get twitchy every time the news comes on.
好不好
All right?
他们在查军用车
They're looking for military.
我们就给改造成运砖车
We're making it look like a brick van.
警方请求白金汉郡居民保持警惕
'Police have asked Buckinghamshire residents to remain vigilant
他们称洗劫邮政总局列车的匪徒
'as they spoke of the likelihood of the GPO train thieves
目前很可能就藏在博迪格桥三十英里之内
currently hiding out within a 30-mile radius of Bridego Bridge.
一位高级警方发言人称
'A senior police spokesman announced
警方将立刻对农场和附属房♥屋
'that a systematic search of farms and outbuildings
展开系统地搜查
'will be instigated immediately.'
伙计们都有些不安
The lads are getting restless.
我没发话谁都不许走
Nobody leaves until I say.
这个风头可不会过三天就过去了
This ain't going to die down in three days.
或许三天不行 得等一周
Maybe not three days, maybe a week.
听着 现在就是暴风眼
Listen, it's just the eye of the storm right now.
虽然没想到 但我们不能慌
It's not what we expected, but we keep our nerve.
他们在搜查房♥屋
They're searching properties.
我们不能坐以待毙 计划已经不好用了
We can't just sit here on our arses. The plan don't work.
我早就说过 人太多了
Said there's too many people. I said there was too many!
-现在担心太晚了 -太晚
- It's too late to worry now. - What? Too late?!
你应该考虑到这个的 你就是做计划的
You were supposed to have planned for this! That's what you do!
我没想到能抢那么多啊
I didn't think we'd nick that much, did I?
本来就是小打小闹 至多一百万
It was a snatch. A million tops.
没打算犯下本世纪最大的案子
It wasn't supposed to be the crime of the bleedin' century.
好吧
Fine.
但我们不能等到周日了
But we don't wait till Sunday.
我们明天就走
We're leaving tomorrow.
布鲁斯
Bruce? Bruce?
不是说好我们走了再清理这里吗
I thought this place was being dealt with after we'd gone.
是的 但如果警♥察♥在那之前来了
It is. But if the coppers get in before then,
我们就没机会了 赶紧收拾
they'll be all over it. Clean!
好了 伙计们
Right, chaps.
别做傻事
Now, don't do nothing stupid.
别到处露富
Don't go flashing your cash about.
如果警♥察♥来打探消息 嘴闭紧了
And if the police come sniffing, keep it shut.
我知道这与计划不同
I know it's not what we planned.
但在铁轨上
But out on that track...
我们干得十分漂亮
..It was a thing of beauty.
你们别忘了
And don't you forget it.
认识各位是我的荣幸
Proud to know you, fellers.
享受成功吧
Enjoy your bread.
祝你们好运
And be lucky.
8月9日
爸爸回来了
Here's Daddy!
你好啊 亲爱的
Hello, sweetheart.
你做了什么
What have you done?
把尼克送去雷恩那儿 带上点行李
Send Nick to stay with Rene. Pack some cases.
-什么 -我们要去别处住一阵子
- What?! - We're going to stay somewhere else for a while.
我有个朋友住在女王大道 不用担心
I've got a mate in Queensway. There's nothing to worry about.
不 听着 这是我们家
No! Listen, this is our home!
我不能就这么走掉
I can't just leave it!
照我说的做
You do as you're told!
求你了
Please.
现在风头早该过去了
All this fuss should've died down by now.
为什么还没有
I mean, why ain't it died down?
今早警方又在征集目击者
There was another appeal for witnesses this morning.
如果菲尔德完成了任务 我们就没事
If Field did his job, we're all right.
希望如此
Let's hope so.
清洁工去过了吗
Has the dustman been?
-一切都好 -去过没有
- Everything's in hand. - Has he been or not?
都处理好了
It's taken care of.
你去了吗 亲眼看到了吗
Were you there? Did you see it being done?
我派了我最好的手下
I sent my best man.
回答问题 菲尔德
Answer the question, Field.
我也不确定
I-I-I can't be sure.
你再说一遍
Say that again!
那个农场已经空了四天了
That farm has been sitting empty four days now!
我也是被人忽悠了
I've been let down.
那个马克 我觉得他没去
There's this fella, Mark, I don't think he did it.
我他妈杀了你
I'll bloody kill you!
你知道你把我们坑了吗
Do you know what you've done to us?!
-我他妈杀了你 -我不会告密的
- I'm going to bloody kill you! - I don't grass! All right!
警♥察♥会先来找我的
The police are going to come for me first.
农场的交易是我经手的
I fixed the sale of the farm!
我发誓 如果我被抓 我什么都不会说
I swear, if I get pulled, I won't say anything.
我根本不会开口
I won't even make a statement.
我绝不会拉你们下水的
I'll never drop any of you in it.
求你们照顾好我妻子
Just please, look after my wife.
-把他赶走 -给我滚
- Get him away from me! - Get out of it!
滚吧 别让你老婆守寡
Go, before your wife's a widow!
我们离开农场之前
How thorough were you all,
你们清理得彻不彻底
before we left the farm?
我可能留下了一条裤子
I might've left a pair of pants.
和鞋子
And shoes.
怎么了 我们当时很匆忙
What? We was in a rush!
我可能摘过手套
I might not have been wearing gloves all the time.
我们没把邮包都烧光 所以才让菲尔德去做
We didn't burn all the mailbags. That's why we paid Field.
我们有计划 你们为什么不照做
We made a plan. We had a plan! Why didn't you stick to the plan?!
大家都很匆忙 计划不是变了吗
It all got a bit rushed. The plan changed.
我们今天下午就回农场
Look, we go back to that farmhouse this afternoon, right?
-趁没人发现先把它烧掉 -什么
- Burn it down ourselves before it gets found out. - What?
太冒险了
Hell of a risk.