本剧根据真实事件改编
1962年11月27日 周二
男士
有人
无人
一层
快
Come on!
开车
Go!
-滑头 开快点 -别叫我滑头
- Go, weasel, go! - Don't call me weasel!
看着可不像四十万
That don't look like 400,000.
因为就他妈不是
That's cos it bloody ain't.
六万二
62 grand.
-就这点 那不够 -是不够
- That's it? It ain't enough. - No. It ain't enough.
你说会有四十万
You said there'd be 400 grand!
-我知道 -再点点 布鲁斯
- I know! - Check it again, Bruce.
我点两遍了
I've counted it twice.
怎么 难道我还私藏了
What d'you think, I've got some up my bloody sleeves?
好了 我们能分多少
All right, all right. How much we getting?
去除成本 去除招待那些帮忙的酒水钱
Minus costs, minus drinks for the chaps who helped us,
去除下次行动的筹备金两万二
minus 22 grand for the next job's setup...
平分的话 每人四千
..equal shares, about four grand each.
四千 出生入死 费尽心血 才四千
Four grand! All that risk, all that planning, for four poxy grand?
是没几个
Ain't a lot, is it?
你说过这是个大票 可你看看
This was supposed to be the big one. Look at it.
-这点钱够撑几天 -下次会更好
- How long's that going to last us? - We'll do better next time.
我们现在拿到什么了
What've we got now, huh?
尽是花钱买♥♥破烂 服装
All those stupid bloody expenses, I mean, the costumes,
车子 还有这破假须
the wheels, the stupid bloody moustaches.
-都是计划里的 -每人四千 布鲁斯
- It went to plan. - Four grand each, Bruce!
是你的线报 查理
It was your tip-off, Charlie.
没错 那就有人告密了
Yeah. Well, someone's grassed then.
别找不存在的东西
Stop looking for shadows.
我们尽力了 就是运气差点
We did our job, we were just unlucky.
每次吗
Every time.
不 伙计 不是每次
No, mate. Not every time.
不会的
I won't let it.
*生活惬意*
*And the living is easy*
*鱼儿跃起*
*Fish are jumping*
*棉田茂密*
*And the cotton is high*
*爸爸富有 妈妈美丽*
*Your daddy's rich and your ma is good-looking...*
注意了 精神点
Right you lot, look classy!
三 二 一
Three, two, one... !
*夏日时光里*
*Summer time...*
*生活多惬意*
*And the living is easy*
*鱼儿飞跃起*
*The fish are jumping...*
*棉花田茂密*
*And the cotton is high*
*爸爸很富有*
*Your daddy's rich*
*妈妈多美丽*
*And your ma is good-looking*
*宝宝啊 乖乖歇息*
*So hush, little baby...*
我盼着下次行动呢 查斯
I'm hungry for the next job, Chas.
你总太心急
You're always bloody hungry.
先低调些 避避风头
We need to lie low for a bit, let things cool off.
就差一点
We were so close.
下次搞回大的
Next job, we go bigger.
别惊动了警方才行
Not if it's going to alert the Old Bill, right?
你有什么打算 一辈子当小贼吗
What d'you want to be, mate? A low-level thief all your life?
我是个受人尊敬的果蔬商
I'm a reputable greengrocer.
梦想不嫌大 查斯
You gotta dream, Chas. Dream big.
我爸爸常说 做什么都要做到最好
My dad always said, whatever you do, make sure you're the best.
下次我们要一举成名
Next one, we make our mark.
你倒自视颇高啊 布鲁斯
You don't half think a lot of yourself, Bruce.
看看这些人 大都是生来富贵
Look around this place. Most people here, they were born to this.
钱伸手就来 天生的权贵
Money on tap, place in the Establishment.
我们不差他们什么
We're as good as anyone here.
还要更好
Better.
我们是靠本事走到今天 查斯
We grafted our way here tonight, Chas.
别习惯上了
Don't get a taste for it.
机场那点钱 花不了多久的
This airport cash... it ain't going to last long.
*佳肴美酒*
*..And the fancy wine*
*谁来付款*
*Who's going to pay the cheque?*
*没关系 我挺喜欢你*
*That's all right, I like you fine*
*希望你跟我做朋友*
*I like you for a friend of mine*
*把你的钱掏出来*
*Put your money on the line*
*否则谁来付款啊*
*Cos who's gonna pay the cheque?*
机场的劫案真够呛啊
What about that airport raid, then?
我看报道了 祝他们好运吧
Yeah, think I read about that. Good luck to 'em, I suppose.
不过 他们就劫走些小钱
Mind. They barely got away with loose change...
打开箱子时肯定傻眼了
Must've been sick when they opened up the box.
想想那种表情
Imagine their faces.
那也是二十分钟挣了六万块
Well, 60,000, though. For 20 minutes' work.
不过策划的人没盘算好 不是吗
Whoever planned it didn't get it quite right, though, did he?
我看他是眼高手低
Beyond his capabilities, I'd say.
犯了不少低级错误
Couple of schoolboy mistakes.
是吗
Is that right?
所以现在 我们会如影随形地盯着他
So now... we'll be on him like a shadow.
"我们"
"We"?
抱歉 失礼了
Rude of me.
弗兰克·威廉姆斯 五组探长
Frank Williams, Detective Inspector, Five Squad.
你今晚尽兴吗
You having a good night?
我们在庆祝 这周古董生意做得很好
Celebration. Good week in the antiques game.
带妻子来玩玩
Treating my wife.
好伙计 家人很重要
Good man, family's important.
我见过太多的丈夫和父亲最终被关进监狱
Seen too many family men end up in Wandsworth or Parkhurst.
有些是我亲手抓进去的
Even put some of them there myself.
你进过旺兹沃思监狱吧 雷诺兹
You were in Wandsworth, weren't you, Reynolds?
是他们抓错人了 两次都是
Mistaken identity. Twice.
今晚好好玩 别乐过头了
Enjoy your night. But don't get carried away, eh?
代我向你特警队的上司问好
Give my regards to your boss at the Flying Squad.
是巴特勒先生 对吧
Mr Butler, isn't it?
汤米·巴特勒连你是谁都不知道 孩子
Tommy Butler doesn't even know who you are, son.
暂时而已
Not yet.
你不是莱弗士 孩子 你永远都成不了他
You're not Raffles, lad. You never will be.
[小说人物 人称"业余神偷
给我安分点
Stay in your box.
你朋友真逗
They make me laugh, your mates.
他们太好玩了
They are funny.
可以这么说吧
That's one word for 'em.
遇到他们之前 我从没有过归属感
I never felt like I belonged anywhere till I met them.
我进过教堂 军队
Tried the church, the army...
我遇到他们时 就像找到了家人
When I met them, it was like finding a family.
我们就是你的家人 就在这里
We're your family. Right here.
那他们就是我的战友
Brothers in arms, then. That's what they are.
今晚你和你的战友花了不少钱吧
Must have been expensive tonight. For you and your brothers.
你不用担心
Don't you worry about that.
如果我们有麻烦了 你会告诉我的吧
You'd tell me if we ever got in trouble, wouldn't you?
我们哪有什么麻烦
We're not in trouble.
你会告诉我的吧 你现在可是父亲了
You would though, wouldn't you? You're a dad, now.
尼克需要你的陪伴
Nick's going to need you around.
我希望能让他为他父亲感到骄傲
I want to make him proud of his old man.
别做傻事 记得跟你的朋友们说
Don't do anything daft. You tell your mates and all.
我说什么他们都会听
They'll do what I say.
林肯学院
伙计们
Chaps...
这是布莱恩·菲尔德 这是查理·威尔森
Brian Field, Charlie Wilson.
幸会
Pleasure.
布莱恩是律所文员
Brian's a solicitor's clerk.
他的公♥司♥帮过我很多忙
His firm's been very helpful to me.
-幸会 -我也是
- It's good to meet you. - Likewise.
这边这位是罗伊·詹姆斯
And this here, this is Roy James.
我见过你赛车 詹姆斯先生 在赛车场里
I've seen you drive, Mr James, out on the racing circuit.
你很有前途 真的非常厉害
Rising star, you are, very impressive indeed.
能跟你握手是我的荣幸
It's an honour to shake you by the hand sir.
别太过奖了 他会骄傲的
Don't go overboard, he won't get his head through the door.
我知道你为什么喜欢他了 判断力一流
I can see why you like him. Good judgment.