and drive it forward.
你这是干什么
What d'you do that for?
我不能一副什么都不知道的样子啊
I couldn't look like we didn't know what we were doing, could I?
我们要怎么做啊
How are we going to shift a train?
我在想办法
I'm working on it.
我让罗伊扮成老师去了尤斯顿
I've got Roy down at Euston pretending he's a teacher,
打听一下其中原理
asking how it all works.
布莱恩·菲尔德的藏身处选得怎么样了
How's your mate Brian Field getting on with the stow?
他正在处理
He's coming along.
莱瑟斯雷德农场
您好 里克松太太
Ah, Mrs Rixon?
我们通过米德兰中介预约了时间
We've arranged an appointment through Midland Marts
来看♥房♥♥
to view the property.
这位是菲尔德先生 他有意买♥♥♥房♥♥
This is Mr Field, the prospective purchaser.
您不介意我们进去看看吧
Would you mind awfully if we took a look around?
请进吧
No.
我们不会占用您太多宝贵时间
We won't take up too much of your valuable time.
非常感谢
Very much obliged.
这房♥子好极了
Lovely.
博迪格桥以西二十七英里 在艾尔斯伯里另一侧
27 miles west of Bridego Bridge, on the other side of Aylesbury.
距离最近的村庄是布里尔
Nearest village is Brill.
有主楼 有外屋 有足够地方放车
Main house, outbuildings, plenty of room for vehicles.
林肯学院校园
从大路上看不见那栋房♥子
The place itself is not visible from the main road,
只有一条土路通向它
and there's only a dirt track in.
看起来不起眼 但它是最佳场所
Now, it's bugger all to look at, but it's perfect for this.
它不在任何地形测量图上
And it's not on any Ordnance Survey maps.
我早说他是这方面的好手
Yeah, I told you he was good.
我们怎么做
How do we do it?
我老板惠特先生将负责文书工作
Mr Wheater, my boss, will do the paperwork.
由莱纳德·菲尔德 不是我亲戚 负责出面交易
Leonard Field, no relation, will be the frontman.
交纳555英镑的10%作为空屋占有权定金
10% deposit of £555 to secure vacant possession,
余款我们会在年内付清
and the rest we'll make payable some time later in the year.
那时候我们早都人去楼空了
By which time we'll be long gone.
没错
Exactly.
我们走了之后 谁负责善后
Now, after we get out, who handles the cleanup?
那就是比利的事了
That's where Billy here comes in.
所有人离开后 他会立刻烧毁农场
He'll burn the farm down as soon as we're all gone.
你一定有这方面的经验吧
I trust you've done this sort of thing before?
比利是炸保险箱的行家好手
Billy's a safe-blower, best in the business.
恕我直言 雷诺兹先生
With all due respect, Mr Reynolds,
这可比保险箱要大一点
this is a bit bigger than a safe.
我知道 让我有机会好好爽一把的大家伙
I know! Something big to really get my teeth into.
我喜欢制♥造♥爆♥炸♥
I love blowing things up.
请尽快给我定金
Let me have those deposit funds as soon as you can.
先告辞了
Gentlemen.
-怎么样 -他靠得住吗
- Well? - Is he reliable?
他给我解过几次围
He's got me out of a few corners.
我不喜欢他
I don't like him.
不喜欢也没关系 布鲁斯
You don't have to like him, Bruce.
他会搞定的
But he will get it done.
关于开车的问题
Now, about driving that train.
不是只有罗杰·科德里会看书
Roger Cordrey ain't the only one who reads books...
《汤米坐火车》
Tommy and the Train Ride?
没错
That's right.
这是儿童读物
It's a kid's book.
还配了插图呢
And it's got pictures.
尤斯顿调车站
走吧
In we go.
跟上
Come on.
就是这辆
This is the one.
好了
Right.
这个应该是刹车
Right, this here. I reckon that's the brake.
这肯定是自动停车把手
This must be the dead handle.
然后呢
Now what?
书在你手上
You're the one who's got the book.
你的小伙伴汤米是怎么做的
What does your mate Tommy do?
先开个什么吧
Well, push something.
-这样好多了 -是啊
- That's better. - That is better.
等等
Hold up.
会不会有人听见
Here, d'you think anyone heard?
这里不是调车站吗 有火车的声音很正常
It's a train yard, innit? There's train noises.
古迪驾驶员 准备好了就开车吧
When you're ready, driver Goody. Ease her away.
-火车开动了 -那还用说
- Hey-up! We're moving. - Course we are.
我是火车驾驶员了
I'm a train driver, ain't I?
小心别撞到东西
Watch you don't bump into anything.
这个挺适合我
Oh, this is a bit of me, this.
我一直想开火车
I've always fancied this.
从小就是
Ever since I was a kid.
我的梦想成真了 伙计
It's a dream come true, mate!
真希望我妈能看到
I wish my mum could see me now.
看你偷火车吗
What? And see you nicking it?
你还能再来一次吗
Reckon you could start it up again?
当然 太简单了
Course I can. It's easy, innit?
那我们就没问题了
Then we're in business.
干得不错 古迪师♥傅♥
Nice work, driver Goody!
乐意之至 雷诺兹副驾驶员
My pleasure, assistant driver Reynolds.
彼此彼此
My pleasure.
可以停下了
You can stop her now.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
What are you doing?!
等等 那不是刹车吗
Wait a minute, I thought that was the brake.
现在跑得更快了
Well, you just made it go faster.
哪一个是刹车
Which one's the brake here?!
戈登 看书的是你
Gordon, you read the book!
我不记得哪个是刹车了
I can't remember what one the brake is.
别加速了 快停车
Hold on! Stop the train!
我在试了
I'm trying! I'm trying!
戈登 赶紧停下
Gordon, stop the bleeding train!
我已经在试了
I'm bloody trying!
-见鬼 -跳车 布鲁斯
- Bloody hell! - Jump, Bruce!
快点
Come on!
戈登 你个畜生
Gordon! You bastard!
瞧瞧
Have a look.
火车失控了
It's a runaway train!
白♥痴♥
Idiot!
报纸上没有报道
There's nothing in the newspapers about it.
他们可能以为是孩子的恶作剧
Perhaps they thought it was just kids mucking about.
其实也差不多吧
They wouldn't be far wrong, would they?
是啊
Nope.
那接下来该怎么办
So where does this leave us?
会很麻烦
Up the Swanee.
如果我们不能自己开 又找不到驾驶员
If we can't drive the train ourselves, and we can't find a driver,
就只能指望着
we're going to have to bank on
说服车上的驾驶员乖乖听话了
persuading the driver on board the train to do as we tell him.
这我想象得出
I can just see how that goes.
"你不开车就杀了你"
"Drive it or I kill you".
"你杀了我吧" 于是陷入僵局
"Go on, kill me". Stalemate. Right.
时间不等人啊 布鲁斯
Clock's ticking down, Bruce.
人总能劝得动
Everyone can be persuaded.
把报纸塞进他的裤管 然后点火就行了
Just shove newspaper up his trouser legs and set fire to it.
天呐 巴斯特
For God's sake, Buster.
怎么了 他马上就乖乖听话
What? He'll soon make up his mind then.
你们是怎么回事
What is the matter with you lot?
看看你们几个
Have you heard yourselves?
我们要干成这一票 而你们的主意
We're trying to pull this off and all you've got are these
简直蠢到家了
bloody ridiculous, stupid...
你就知道烧别人的裤子
You, with your trouser-burning.
你拿着本儿童读物去开火车 而你...
You, with your fairy tale train manuals. And you...
别想不出办法就拿我撒气 行吗
Don't have a pop at me because you're on the ropes, all right?
你制定计划 我只管钱
You're the planner. I'm just treasurer.
谁给你找来罗杰·科德里的
Who got you Roger Cordrey?