但当时交易未完成 只是交换了合同
upon exchange of contracts rather than completion.
没错
I did.
一般不是交易完成才能占有房♥屋吗
Possession normally occurs on completion, not exchange.
这次为什么不一样
Why was this different?
买♥♥家想大肆重新装♥修♥
The purchaser wanted to carry out extensive redecoration.
他想尽快开工
He wanted to start as soon as possible.
于是你代表莱纳德·菲尔德签了字
And you signed the contract on Leonard Field's behalf.
他却没签
He didn't sign it at all.
都是合法的
All absolutely legal.
海外航♥空♥公♥司♥机场劫案
You represented Gordon Goody
你是戈登·古迪的事务律师
at his trial for the BOAC airport robbery.
没错 他被判无罪了
I believe we did. And that he was acquitted.
米尔纳警官
PC Milner?
下午好 长官 我是证据搜集警员
Afternoon, sir. Exhibits officer.
艾尔斯伯里派来的 说你们需要帮助
Aylesbury sent me. They said you needed help.
是的 需要搜查这一带
Yes. This whole area needs scouring.
去四周看看 把发现的东西摆出来
Look around, see what you can find, lay it out.
掌印 指纹 鞋印 脚印 找到就告诉我
Any prints, palms, fingers, boots or feet, let me know.
好的 长官
Right, sir.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
去吧
Carry on.
约翰·惠特
罗纳德·比格斯
罗伊·詹姆斯
查理·威尔森
干得好
Good lad.
詹姆斯·怀特
罗杰·科德里
1963年8月14日 伯恩茅斯
出租车♥库♥ 咨♥询♥45号♥
克拉克太太
Mrs Clarke?
-什么事 -是出租车♥库♥的事
- Yes? - We've come about the garage to rent.
之前电♥话♥联♥系♥了您
We rang earlier.
在卡塞尔路的报亭看到招租广♥告♥
Saw the ad in the newsagents on Castle Road.
好的 你们住在本地吗
Yes. Do you live locally?
不 但我们经常来伯恩茅斯出差
No, but we're often in bournemouth on business.
这对我们十分合适
It's ideal for us.
算了 我还是想租给当地的
Oh, no. I'd prefer to rent to people from the area, really.
那么我们在您原价基础上
What about if we agreed a slightly higher price
加点钱怎么样
than you mentioned in the advert?
还是算了吧
Oh, I don't know.
预付三个月租金呢 全部现金
Three months in advance? That would all be in cash.
那该是多少 七镑十先令 全部预先支付
That's what? £7, 10 shillings all upfront.
现在就付
Now.
我给你们拿钥匙
Let me get you the key.
罗杰·科德里 布莱顿的花商
Roger Cordrey, florist from Brighton.
还有威廉·博尔
And Mr William Boal.
伯恩茅斯警署
是的 这个车♥库♥的主人
Yes. Now the woman who owns the garage
是一个警员的遗孀
is a policeman's widow.
他们一走 她就打来了电♥话♥
So as soon as they'd gone, she called in.
我们赶往车♥库♥ 他俩分头逃跑
We went down to the garage, they scarpered separately.
我们将他们捕获 带到局里
We chased them down and brought them in.
他们在车♥库♥留下了什么吗
Did they leave anything in the garage?
有 奥斯汀A35货车 钥匙在博尔身上
They did. Austin A35 van. Boal had the keys on him.
而我们在车内发现了这个
And we found this inside.
天哪 这有多少
Bloody hell! Did you count it?
五万六千零四十七镑 都是一镑和五镑
£56,047. In ones and fives.
那是我们捕获博尔时在他身上搜到的钥匙
Those are the keys Boal had on him when he was arrested.
上面有个地址
There's an address here.
箱子里的钱是哪来的 罗杰
Where'd the money in the suitcase come from, Roger?
我在布莱顿赛马♥会♥上认识的一个伙计的
Fella I met at Brighton Races.
-叫什么 -弗雷迪
- Name? - Freddie.
说全了
Freddie what?
就叫弗雷迪
Just Freddie.
-你之前见过他吗 -没有
- You met him before? - No.
之后呢
Seen him since?
没有
No.
然后他就给你这么多钱
And he gave you all this cash.
是的
Yes.
那你最好告诉他钱在我们手上
You best tell him we've got it, then, hadn't you.
有他地址没有
Got an address?
你没事吧
Is everything all right?
没有 好着呢
Yeah, fine.
你看起来可不好
You don't look fine.
背痛
Back pain.
你的朋友弗雷迪还给你什么让你保管吗
Friend Freddie give you anything else to look after?
这一带还有其他车子吗
Got any other vehicles in the area?
没了
No.
那么一小时前我们于
So the Rover 105R,
恩兹柏里大道桑德斯女士家
registration TLX279 that we found at
找到的注册号♥为TKX279的路虎105R
Miss saunders' house in Ensbury Avenue an hour ago,
是弗雷迪的 还是你的
is that Freddie's...or yours?
你朋友博尔的钥匙扣上有车子钥匙
Your mate Boal had the key on his keyring.
车内六个箱子里
The six suitcases we found inside,
装有七万八千九百八十二镑的旧纸币
containing £78,982 in used banknotes.
那个是弗雷迪的 还是你的
Is that Freddie's...or yours?
你住在温伯恩路 花店楼上 是吧
Wimborne Road, you're staying. Above the florist.
那里有个棕色的公文包
The brown briefcase there
里面有五千零六十镑
with £5,060
都是五镑和一镑的
in five and one pound notes.
弗雷迪的还是你的
Freddie's? Yours?
卧室枕头下的八百四十镑
The £840 in the bedroom under the pillow.
是弗雷迪的吗
That Freddie's?
你被抓时身上的一百六十镑
And the £160, 3 shillings and threepence that you had on you
三先令三便士 也是弗雷迪的吗
when they brought you in, is that Freddie's too?
共计十四万一千两百一十八镑一先令三个半便士
In total, £141,218, 1 shilling and threepence halfpenny.
弗雷迪是你编的 科德里 这些都是你的
Freddie's a figment, Cordrey. It's all yours.
这都哪来的
Where did you get it?
是火车劫案的赃款
It's from the train robbery.
还有谁参与了
Who else was on the job?
我没说我参与了
I never said I was on the job.
我只是说钱是从那儿来的
Only that's where the money's from.
我只会告诉你们这些了
And that's all you get.
你是怎么了 身上有虫子吗
What's the matter man, you got worms?
我身上有把钥匙
I've got a key.
在我屁♥眼♥里
Up me jacksie.
什么玩意儿在你哪
You've got a what up your where?
他们抓我进来时我把它塞进去的
I shoved it up there when they first brought me in.
是温伯恩路的寓所钥匙
It's for the flat in Wimborne Road.
我没想到比尔会把他的交出来
I didn't think Bill would give his up.
好像卡住了
I think it's stuck.
能帮我请个医生吗
Can you get a doctor?
这下那伙人肯定坐不住了 今早头版
This'll put the wind up them. Front page this morning.
"告密者"供出十个火车劫案嫌犯
那是什么
What's that?
哪个什么
What's what?
科德里是布莱顿人
Cordrey's Brighton.
雷诺兹是伦敦南部人 他们至少有两伙人
Reynolds is South London. That's at least two firms.
这样就说得通了
That makes sense.
火车上的目击者说他们大概有二十人
Witnesses on the train said there could have been 20 blokes.
标出与科德里和雷诺兹
Mark up anyone associated with Cordrey
有联♥系♥的人
and anyone associated with Reynolds.
然后跟你正在列的新名单做比对
Then check against that new list you've just been writing.
那不是名单 弗兰克
It's not a list, Frank.
你直接进去吗
You going straight in?
我们已经工作一整晚了
We've been working all night.
快九点了 七分钟后该上早班了
It's nearly 9. Early turn starts in 7 minutes.
希望你的进展能让我满意
I hope you're going to make me happy.
这是我人生目标 汤姆
It's my mission in life, Tom.
在这里
Over here.
他们对藏身处进行了善后处理
The whole place was cleaned down.
但还是留下了蛛丝马迹
But whoever was there, left quite a bit behind.
我们的工作正在缓慢推进
We're working slowly.
截至目前 发现了指印
So far, thumb marks, finger marks,