of a Johnson's travelling kit, and a drum of salt.
都是在农场发现的
Both found at the farm.
前屋主说他们走的时候清理干净了
The previous occupants say they cleared it out when they left.
那肯定是犯罪团伙的
So they must be from the train gang.
加上窗沿上发现的手掌印
Add in a palm printfrom a windowsill.
然后呢...
And...
在记录中找到匹配的人了
a match with our records.
给我名字 莫里斯
Give me the name, Maurice.
1963年8月22日
我回家了
I'm home!
来爸爸这儿 小天使们
Come here, my little angels.
查尔斯·弗莱德里克·威尔森
Charles Frederick Wilson?
是我
Yes, that's right.
我是特警队的巴特勒总警司
Detective Chief Superintendent Butler, of the Flying Squad.
这位是威廉姆斯探长
This is Detective Inspector Williams.
我们想和你谈谈
We'd like to talk to you
查丁顿的邮政列车抢劫案
in connection with the mail train robbery at Cheddington.
你可能听说了
You might have heard of it.
我看报纸了 但我没去过那儿
I read about it. But I've never been there.
我的人要搜查这间房♥子 你和我们走一趟
Well, my boys will search your house while you come with us.
你们凭什么把我带走
You ain't got nothing strong enough to take me in.
警车就在外面
Car's outside.
给他打电♥话♥ 好吗
Listen. Ring him, won't you?
爸爸 你要去哪
Daddy, where are you going?
别担心 我很快就回来
Listen, don't you worry. I'll be right back.
你知道白金汉郡的查丁顿吗
Do you know Cheddington, in Buckinghamshire?
从没去过
I've never been there in my life.
布里尔的莱瑟斯雷德农场呢
Leatherslade Farm, at Brill?
我在报纸上看到过
I read about it in the papers.
从来没去过 没人能证明我去过
I ain't been there, and no-one can say I have.
8月8日早上你在哪
Where were you on the morning of the 8th August?
在斯皮塔菲尔德市场
I was at Spitalfields Market.
五点离开家上班去了
Left home at five and went to work.
有收据证明你做成的买♥♥卖♥♥吗
Got any receipts for that day? Proof of business done?
那是个市场 不开收据
It's a market, we don't give receipts.
我遇到了几个朋友 他们能为我证明
I saw a couple of fellas. They'll vouch for me.
我有理由相信他们说的不是实话
I've reason to believe they wouldn't be telling the truth.
什么理由
What reason would that be?
理由我知道就行 说吧 弗兰克
That's for me to know, son. Tell him, Frank.
查尔斯·弗莱德里克·威尔森
Charles Frederick Wilson,
我们要拘留你 并送你去艾尔斯伯里警♥察♥局
you will be detained and taken to Aylesbury Police Station,
在那里我们将以与他人共同参与
where you will be charged in being concerned with others
1963年8月8日查丁顿邮政列车抢劫案的
in robbing a Travelling Post Office train at Cheddington
罪名起诉你
on the 8th of August 1963.
吃晚饭喽
Dinner time! Whay!
-有腌牛肉吗 -腌牛肉 做梦去吧
- Got any corned beef? - Corned beef? In your dreams!
就像动物园的喂食时间
Oh, look, it's like feeding time at the zoo!
喂 那是我的
Oi! That's mine.
你得快些 我参加过橄榄球训练
You've got to be quicker than that. Rugby training, you see.
增加移♥动♥速度 你应该试试
Fast on your feet. You should try it.
我可是1944年罗得西亚联合部队
You are talking to the 1944 Light Heavyweight Champion
轻重量级冠军
Combined Forces Rhodesia.
把三明治还给我
Now, give me back my sandwich,
不然的话你的下巴就要挨上一记右交叉拳
or you will get a little right cross on that lovely jaw.
真的吗 让我们瞧瞧
Oh, yeah? Let's see how it's done.
老兄 你才该动作快点
You're the one that needs to be quicker, old son!
请把加班卡交给我 不然没有加班费
Overtime cards, please, lads. No cards, no pay.
非常感谢
Thank you very much,
谢谢
Thank you kindly...
奶酪和酸黄瓜 我的最爱
Oh! Cheese and pickle, my favourite.
慢着
Oi. Oi. Hold it!
最好吃了
Best of all.
这是什么
What's that?
大伙儿的加班卡
Overtime cards for the squad.
他们一直在工作
They're working all the hours.
那最好
I should hope so.
你见到巴斯特了吗
巴斯特·爱德华兹
Buster Edwards.
有人看到我们所发布照片 打来了电♥话♥
Somebody saw the photo we released, phoned in -
我们拿到了一个地址
we've got an address.
-好了 伙计们 -出动 快走
- Right, lads, come on - quick. - Come on, lads.
你们两个 你们以为自己在休假吗
Oi! You two. What do you think you're having the day off?
快点 走了
Go on, get going.
快走 出发
Go ahead, go on.
谢伯顿 旧富吉克雷桑
Old Forge Crescent, Shepperton.
附近居民报告说有长得极像爱德华兹
Neighbour rang in to say two people the spit of Edwards
和他妻子的人搬到了隔壁
and his wife had moved in next door.
格林先生和格林太太
Mr and Mrs Green.
乔克 能开快些吗
Can't this heap move any faster, Jock?
大卫 乔治 他们的邻居
Dave, George, neighbours.
格林先生 格林太太
Mr Green? Mrs Green?
-请开门 我们是警♥察♥ -撞门吧
- Open the door, please. It's the police. - Go on, then.
警♥察♥
Police!
格林先生 格林太太 有人在吗
Mr and Mrs Green? Anyone here?
没人在 这是座空房♥子
No-one here. The house is empty.
邻居们说他们在一小时前就离开了
Neighbour's say they left about an hour ago.
开一辆红色莫里斯1100
Red Morris 1100.
我们会尽力查到车牌号♥码
We'll try and find the plate number.
他们连喝完这壶茶的时间都没有
They didn't even have time to drink their tea.
我们马上在这里提取指纹
We'll get finger prints on it straight away.
我们已经对那辆车发出了通告
We've sent out an alert on the car.
现在我们能做的就这些了
Well, that's all we can do for now.
行吧
All right?
不能休息 不能让他们赢了
We do not rest. They are not better than us.
莱瑟特大酒店
下午好
Afternoon.
请给我来一束上好的玫瑰 亲爱的
I'll have a nice bunch of roses, please, sweetheart.
警视厅通缉三人
非常感谢 亲爱的 祝你愉快
Thank you very much, my darling. Have a lovely day.
你在莱斯特做什么 古迪
What were you doing in Leicester, Goody?
给自己放一天小假
A little day out.
我一直待在布莱克费亚斯的风车酒吧
I've been staying at the Windmill Pub in Blackfriars
1963年8月24
你们翻了我的老宅 我也是没办法
since you lot turned my old lady over.
报纸上那些人 都是我的老伙计
That lot in the paper - they're mates of mine,
所以我想最好是躲远点
so I thought I'd keep out the way.
最近见过他们吗
Seen any of them lately?
没有 巴特勒先生 没见过
No, Mr Butler. I haven't.
8月8日凌晨3点左右没见过他们吗
Not around 3am on the 8th August?
没有
No.
那你当时在哪
Where were you, then?
过海去了翡翠岛
Over the water. Emerald Isles.
爱尔兰 和谁去的
Ireland. Who with?
-我不想说 -你去做什么了
- I'd rather not say. - What were you doing?
-打打猎 钓钓鱼 -你在那儿时住哪
- Bit of shooting, bit of fishing. - Where did you stay?
这都不重要
Never mind all that.
你是怎么知道我在那个酒店的
How'd you know I was at that hotel, anyway?
酒店的花商以为你是布鲁斯·雷诺
The hotel florist thought you were Bruce Reynolds.
她在报纸上看到了他的照片
She saw his picture in the paper.
错把你当成了他
Mistaken for your mate.
真是太不走运了 古迪
That's unlucky, Goody.
该死的 本来可能更糟
Bloody glasses. Could've been worse.
要是把我当成查理才叫惨呢
She could've thought I looked like Charlie.
我们逮捕你时
Whose name did you cross out
你在通讯簿上划掉了谁的名字
in your address book when we arrested you?
一位女士的名字
Name of a lady.
我不希望她卷入任何误会当中
I didn't want her involved in any misunderstanding.
玛格丽特·珀金斯
Margaret Perkins.
威廉姆斯先生 请不要这样
Mr Williams, please.
我们都是绅士
We're both gentlemen.
不是你抢劫的同伙喽
Not one of your mates on the job, then.
我没干什么
I didn't do any job.
我喝吉尼斯啤酒都直接从厂家拿
I was drinking Guinness from the source.