我觉得我能成为下一个道格拉斯·巴德I fancy myself as the next Douglas Bader,
[英国空军王牌飞行员 在一次飞行事故中失去了双腿]
不过我比他多一双腿
only with more legs.
比格斯 你要在镜子前站一天吗
Biggsy, are you going to stand in front of that mirror all day?
瞧瞧他 你真觉得他知道自己在干什么吗
Look at him. Do you really think he knows what he's doing?
戈登他妈的哪去了
Where the hell's Gordon?
他又迟到了 一如既往
Late. Like always.
你好 我叫怀特
Ah, hello. I'm Wyatt.
好
Right.
我是隔壁农场的农场主
I own the next farm along.
我从前任主人那里租了一块地
I rented a field from the previous owner.
好
Right.
你是新的农场主吗
Are you the new owner?
不 不是
No, no.
我们是装♥修♥工 他要等装♥修♥完后才会搬进来
Decorators. He's having it all done up before he moves in.
请教一下业主尊姓大名
Who is the owner then?
菲尔丁先生 住在艾尔斯伯里
Mr Fielding, over in Aylesbury.
你觉得他什么时候会来
When do you think he'll come up here?
他暂时不会过来
He won't be in for while.
你最好亲自跟他谈谈
You'd best speak to him.
他两周后就要搬过来 你那时再来吧
He'll be in within a fortnight. Why don't you come back then?
好吧 谢谢你
All right. Thank you.
不客气
Cheerio.
没问题的 放轻松
It's fine, relax.
像这样 对吗
Like that, is it?
现在几点了
What time is it?
距你上次问只过了三分钟
Three minutes later than the last time you asked.
我们今晚到底要不要动手
Are we doing this tonight or not?
信♥号♥♥来了就动手
If we get the nod.
那又是什么时候
And when's that going to be?
信♥号♥♥来的时候
When we hear.
那个家伙又回来怎么办
What if that Bloke comes back?
他回来干什么
Why would he come back?
不是没可能啊 常言道酒鬼也回家
I don't know. But he might. Blokes come back sometimes.
我讨厌等待
I hate waiting.
以前怎么没听你说过
Really? Why've you never mentioned it?
火车三点到 也没多少时间了
The train comes in at three. Don't give us much time.
伙计们
Chaps.
真不赖啊
Oh, this is nice, innit?
稍息 坐吧 先生们
At ease, gentlemen. At ease.
你去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
布莱恩·菲尔德家 本格伯恩
Brian Field's house, Pangbourne.
等那个爱尔兰人的电♥话♥ 比格斯
Waiting for the call from the Ulsterman. Biggsy.
它来了没 我们行动吗
Is it on? Are we going?
不 布鲁斯 它没来
No, Bruce. It ain't on.
什么
What?
今晚不行
It's a no-go for tonight.
他说得等到明天
He says we'll have to wait till tomorrow.
-为什么 -没说
- Did he say why? - No.
有什么吃的吗 我快饿死了
Now, is there any grub left, please? I'm starving.
格拉斯哥
发车了
It's on.
清醒一下 各就各位
All right, look lively! Stand by your beds!
6点50从格拉斯哥发车 准备行动
Left Glasgow at 6:50. We're on.
开工了
It's now.
就在今晚
It's tonight.
穿工装裤
Overalls on.
快点
Come on.
走啊
Come on.
上来
Get up.
给
Here.
给
Here.
-你还好吗 -还好
- What about you? - Yeah.
你觉得我们能成功吗
Think we can do it?
没问题
Definitely.
-走吧 阿尔夫 -太好了
- Come on then, Alf. - Oh, yes.
睡觉前你还吃东西
Your problem is you eat something just before we go to bed.
可到尤斯顿又饿了
And you're hungry again by Euston.
格鲁伊火车站
今晚是满载 银行假期的钱
Full load tonight. All that bank holiday cash.
看不清你的字
Can't read your writing there.
归你了 杰克
All yours, Jack.
后背怎样了 伙计
How's the back, mate?
让索菲亚·罗兰给我做个按♥摩♥就好了
Nothing a rubdown from Sophia Loren wouldn't sort out.
[著名意大利女演员]
祝你们顺风
Enjoy yourself.
让这大家伙动起来吧 孩子
Let's get this bugger moving, eh, son?
扳动开关
You turn the switch...
黄灯亮起
..amber light comes on.
然后用手套
Then you use the glove.
赶紧得吧
Get on with it then.
还好吗 罗杰
All right, Roger?
我妻子离开我了
My wife's left me.
三天之前
Well, three days ago.
说我老是在外边跑
Said I was spending too much time away.
我做这些可都是为了她
I was doing this for her.
我要去前面铁轨了
I'm going up the line.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
我到位了 所有人听得到吗
I'm in position. Everyone hear me all right?
非常清楚
Loud and clear.
轨道 收到
Tracks, roger.
主信♥号♥♥灯 收到
Main signal, roger.
如果对讲机出问题了 我们就用手电
If the walkie-talkies fail, we use the torches.
了解
Understood.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
过来了
It's coming.
开始了
This is it.
开始了
'This is it!'
收到
Roger.
请重复下 完毕
Repeat, over.
开始了 开始了
'This is it! This is it!'
来了 开始了
It's coming. It's on.
-阿尔夫 快走啊 -来了 抱歉
- Alf, get a move on. - Coming, sorry.
快啊
Come on.
看着点
Watch it!
黄信♥号♥♥灯 驾驶员
Yellow signal, driver.
-你干什么 老爹 -就吸口烟
- What you doing, Dad? -Just a little smoke.
然后让人发现我们在这儿吗
What? And let everyone know we're here?
哦对 不好意思
Oh, yeah. Sorry.
跟他说说
Have a word with him,
他还以为在度假呢
he thinks he's on his holidays.
下去 趴下
Down, get down!
-奇怪 -怎么了
- Funny. - What?
前面是绿灯啊
Up the line. Green light.
那咱们为什么要在这儿等红灯
Why are we on red here,
前面明明是绿灯
when it's green up there?
谁工作时打瞌睡了
Someone's asleep on the job.
-上 上啊 滑头 -闭嘴
- Go, go, weasel. - Shut it!
下去看看 打电♥话♥给信♥号♥♥员 好吗
Nip down, phone the signalman, would you?
好的
All right.
糟糕 他在做什么
Bollocks. What's he doing?
再过十秒他就会觉出有问题了
Ten seconds and he knows something's wrong.
好吧 我们得随机应变了
Right, we're going to have to improvise.
你还好吧 伙计
You all right, mate?
没出什么事吧 伙计
Everything all right, pal?
控制住他
Sit on him or something.
敢出声你就死定了
Make a noise and you're dead.
好的 伙计 我全听你的
All right, mate. I'm on your side.
-乖孩子 你从哪来 -克鲁
- Good boy. Where you from? - Crewe.
完事后 我们会给你寄些钱
When this is over, we'll send you some money.
把它们解开