皮茨 基候 桑塞姆 罗宾逊和克莱默
Pitts, Kehoe, Sansom, Robinson, Cramer,
海登·史密斯 安布罗斯 谢克谢夫特
Hayden Smith, Ambrose and Shakeshaft.
剩下利里 史密斯 达利 威尔森
Leaving us with... Lilley, Smith, Daly, Wilson,
怀特 彭布洛克 古迪
White, Pembroke, Goody,
詹姆斯 韦尔奇和雷诺兹
James, Welch and Reynolds.
-这些人什么关系 -菲尔德是古迪的律师
- Connections between them? - Field represented Goody.
古迪是威尔森和雷诺兹的已知同伙
Goody is a known associate of Wilson and Reynolds.
雷诺兹是达利的小舅子
Reynolds is Daly's brother-in-law,
同时也是去年机场劫案的嫌疑人
suspected of the airport robbery last year.
詹姆斯涉嫌在劫案中负责开车
James was the suspected driver on that.
韦尔奇和已经认罪的科德里也有联♥系♥
Welch is connected to Cordrey, who's already confessed.
利里是韦尔奇的不在场证人 反之亦然
Lilley is Welch's alibi, and vice versa.
史密斯曾和威尔森合作过几次
Smith's worked with Wilson on a number of occasions.
-长官 -没看见我们正忙着呢 斯利普
- Sir? - Can you not see we're working here, Slipper?
很抱歉 长官 上面找您
Very sorry, sir. You're wanted upstairs.
是米伦总警司 还有海瑟里尔局长
DCS Millen, and he's got Commander Hatherill with him.
有什么能把这些人和劫案联♥系♥起来的
What solid evidence have we got connecting this lot
-确凿证据 -完全没有发现
- with the robbery or the farm? - None at all.
恐怕要等法医鉴定和指纹检测结果出来了
Not until the full forensics and fingerprints come back.
那就去给我找 做好你们的工作
Well get some, will you? Do your jobs!
时间不等人 弗兰克 跟我来
The clock is ticking! Frank, come with me.
-我穿戴整齐吗 -挺好的
- Is my tie straight? - Yeah, it's fine.
我不叫你说你什么都别说
Don't speak unless I tell you.
另外也不许拆我的台
And don't say anything that contradicts me.
你确定要我和你一起去吗
You sure you want me in there?
当然想要 你是我最得力的探长
Course I want you in there. You're my best officer.
请进
Come in.
乔治和我打算公开所有这些嫌疑人
George and I have agreed we're going to publish photographs
和他们的妻子的照片
of all the wanted men, and their wives,
通过海报 报纸还有电视新闻播发出去
via posters, newspaper releases and television news bulletins,
-今晚就发布 -不 你不能这样
- as of this evening. - No. You can't do that.
我们必须摆出已经查出劫匪的姿态
We need to demonstrate we're fully aware who's behind it.
那也该通过逮捕他们来摆啊
We'll demonstrate that by nicking them.
而公众就是我们破案最有力的盟友
And the public are our best allies on this.
公众只会碍手碍脚
The public will only get in the way.
那你的主要嫌疑人在哪 汤姆
Where are your main suspects right now, Tom?
我们不清楚他们的具体♥位♥置
We don't have exact locations on all of them.
那你查到了几个人的具体♥位♥置
How many do you have exact locations on?
两个
Two.
如果发动一场全民寻人运动
By turning this into a public manhunt,
就会毁掉任何机会去...
you'll be destroying any chance you have of...
你就打算这么一直闷声坐着吗 弗兰克
Are you just going to sit there and say nothing, Frank?
我还以为...
I thought you, um...
巴特勒总警司说得对
DCS Butler's right.
一旦公布这些人出去
You name these people,
他们就会知道我们在查他们
they'll know we're on to them,
逼他们躲起来
send them underground.
这样想抓他们就会更难 而非更简单
And that'll make them harderto find, not easier.
不见得
Don't agree.
他们就无处藏身了
They'll have nowhere to hide.
他们荷包满满
They've got money spilling out of their pockets.
不会缺朋友
They won't be short of friends.
现在我们占上风
Right now, we have the upper hand
因为他们不知道我们掌握的证据或嫌疑人
because they don't know what evidence we have or who we suspect.
一旦他们知道了 我们就没优势了
The moment they get an inkling of that, we lose power.
隐秘是最好的武器 别把内部信息公布出去
Secrecy is our best weapon. Do not tell them what we know!
公众已经开始
The public are starting to think
把劫犯当做当代罗宾汉了
these men are like modern-day Robin Hoods.
媒体则认为我们毫无头绪
And the press think we don't know what we're doing.
不能这样下去了
We can't go on like this.
我的调查不是为了公众意见或媒体
I'm not running this for public opinion or the press.
也许不是
Maybe not,
但他们都会让内政大臣很紧张
but both of them are making the Home Secretary anxious.
他紧张 下属也紧张
And he's passing his anxieties down the line.
我们为什么要发布嫌疑人照片呢
Why would we put their mugshots all around the country?
这有什么用吗 这做法什么时候有用过
What does that achieve? When has that ever worked before?
目前情况前所未有 汤姆
We're in uncharted territory, Tom.
这是我国历史上最大的一起案件
This is the biggest crime this country has ever seen.
刑事检控专员支持这做法吗
Is the, um...is the DPP in favour?
他们有顾虑
They've voiced their concerns.
如果把嫌疑人照片公布了
If you put these men's faces on a wanted poster
却没有确凿证据
without all the evidence in place,
这会破坏了案子的司法公正性
you are jeopardising the chances of a fair trial.
弗兰克说得对
Frank's right.
我们准备冒险一试
We're prepared to take that risk.
我要声明我对这一决定极力反对
I want to put on record that I am protesting this decision
-坚决反对 -明白 你可以走了 汤姆
- in the strongest possible terms. - Noted. That'll be all, Tom.
弗兰克
Frank.
-你还好吗 -我要透透气
- You all right? - I want some air.
你想有一日做我的工作吗 弗兰克
You fancy having my job one day, Frank?
-想到没想过 -胡说 你肯定想过
- Never thought about it. - Bollocks, you haven't.
记着 不管你是谁
Remember this. No matter who you are,
地位多高 总会有个混♥蛋♥上司
how high you go, there's always a wanker boss.
通缉 布鲁斯·雷诺兹
通缉 布鲁斯·雷诺兹
通缉 布鲁斯·雷诺兹
今天 调查皇家邮政火车抢劫案的警♥察♥
'Today, the police investigating the mail train robbery
采取了前所未有的举措
'took the unprecedented step
他们公布了嫌疑人和他们妻子的照片
of publishing the photographs of the wanted men and their wives.
提供关于嫌疑人下落的信息
'There's a large reward being offered for information
将获得数目可观的奖金
'as to the whereabouts of the gang.
特别是关于布鲁斯·雷诺兹的信息
'In particular, Bruce Reynolds,
他被疑为此次劫案的主谋
who's suspected of masterminding the robbery,
此案中有两百多万英镑被盗
in which over 2 million pound was stolen.'
巴特勒先生 我昨天在当地小店里
"Dear Mr Butler, I swear I saw one of them
看到了其中一个疑犯
"robbers yesterday in my local shop.
他在买♥♥香肠
"He was buying sausages.
我知道他不是本地人
"I knew he was not from around here,
因为他的鞋特别好
cos he was wearing smart shoes.
致敬 格雷斯·威廉姆斯
"Yours sincerely, Gladys Williams."
太谢谢你了 弗兰克
Thanks a bundle, Frank!
我♥干♥什么了
What have I done?
自从那些照片公布
Ever since those wanted posters went out,
电♥话♥就响个不停
phones are ringing off the hook,
还寄来一堆的信 都是胡说八道
mail's being delivered in sacks. And it's all bollocks.
-不全是吧 -99%都是
- Not all of it, is it? - 99 out of 100.
有人说看见布鲁斯·雷诺兹
I've had Bruce Reynolds spotted travelling on a coach
穿着瑞士传统服装乘车在瑞士旅行
across Switzerland in Swiss national costume,
白胡子还戴着羽毛帽子
a grey beard and a feathered hat.
几乎世界上所有的赛车道都有罗伊·詹姆斯的身影
Roy James has been seen on practically every racing track in the world.
怀特·吉米和他妻子还有白色贵宾犬
Jimmy White, his wife and their white poodle
在奥地利爬阿尔卑斯山
were seen climbing in the Austrian Alps.
巴斯特·爱德华兹在比属刚果
And Buster Edwards is apparently operating as a mercenary soldier
做雇佣兵
in the Belgian Congo.
哪个笨蛋想到公布照片的啊
What idiot had the idea to release those photos?
"大鼻子"
Hooter.
米伦吗 我要跟他说说
Millen?! I should have a word.
英国大众只会让调查更复杂
The Great British public only ever add to the confusion.
那只老狐狸怎么样
How's the old grey fox coping?
亲爱的特警队 我不知道火车劫案的信息
"Dear Flying Squad, I know nothing about the train robbery,
不过我建议你们审问玛格丽特公主
"but I do suggest that you question Princess Margaret.
我看她在酒吧里
"I've seen her in a pub,
和小混混一起玩
and she hangs around with a right rum lot."
汤姆 我听说了米伦和海瑟里尔干了什么
Tom. I heard what Millen and Hatherill did to you.
告诉我 他们什么时候这样破过案
Just tell me. When did they last solve a case this way?
做到那个位置 就只关心政♥治♥了
Move into an office on that floor and it's all politics.
希望我永远不会变成那样
I pray I never do.
我也希望如此 汤姆
I pray you don't too, Tom.
如果他们总这样烦我 我要做不下去了 莫里斯
I can't do it, Maurice. Not if they keep hobbling me like this.
我想你会想听好消息
I thought you might need a piece of good news.
包约翰逊旅行箱的玻璃纸
Partial prints taken from the cellophane wrapping
和盐罐上采集到了部分指纹