左手掌印 右手掌印
left palm prints, right palm prints.
伊恩还没开始检查餐具
Ian hasn't even started on the utensils
和食品罐呢
and the food containers yet.
还需要一些时间
That's going to take a fair while longer.
这些指印都是一个人的吗
So these prints are just one person?
不 是不同的人
No. Different.
绝对不止一个人
Definitely not just one person.
他们计划得如此周密 却留下这些证据
All that planning. They leave these bits behind.
幸好他们留下了
Thank God they did.
至少目前我们有了这些指纹
Well, at least now we've got the prints,
可以开始寻找可能的指纹匹配
we can start working through possible matches.
不过要花费很长时间
That's a long job, though.
先从这些名字开始查 名单要保密
Start with these names. Keep the list to yourself.
确保要有详细记录
Make sure those are carefully logged.
我们需要的是毛发 纤维和血迹
We're searching for hairs, fibres and bloodstains.
所有能进行推定实验的物品都要保留
Any items giving positive presumptive tests will be retained.
要对每个抓来的人取毛发样品
So you'll want hair samples from anyone we bring in.
头发和阴毛都要
Head and pubic.
我们在睡袋和一条内♥裤♥里发现了一些毛发
We found hairs in sleeping bags and a pair of underpants.
如果能找到匹配...
Find a match...
我们要靠毛发抓坏人了
We'd have them by The Short and Curlies.
进来吧
Come in.
抱歉 长官 二位长官
Oh, sorry, sir...sirs!
农场找到的证据吗
More evidence from the farm, is it?
车旁边发现了黄油漆 可能是用来刷车的
Yellow paint found by the vehicles, we think used to paint them.
放在那儿吧 米尔纳 我一会儿看
Put it there, Milner. I'll look at it later.
如果还发现别的告诉我
OK. Let me know what else you can find.
我知道 亲爱的 但我无能为力
Yes, I know, love, but I can't do anything about it.
大家都盯着我们呢
We've got everyone breathing down our necks.
我们不能提前下班
We can't clock off early, can we?
我们接到了很多线报
Plenty of tip-offs coming through.
其中这些感觉比较靠谱
These are the ones that look kosher.
太好了 谢谢你 希德
Lovely. Cheers, Sid.
是吗
Really?
麻烦帮我转告他
Well, you tell him from me,
他欠杰克·斯利普一个大人情
that he owes Jack Slipper a big favour.
你想要在哪碰面
Yeah. Where do you want to meet?
什么时间
Time?
回家之前我想带伙计们去红狮子喝一杯
I'm taking the lads down the Red Lion before home.
工作太久鼓舞一下士气 你也一起去吧
Morale booster for the long hours. Do you fancy it?
我还有很多事要处理
Work to do.
有什么烦心事吗 弗兰克
Something bothering you, Frank?
你要是不信任我何必让我参与调查
Why did you bring me in on this if you don't trust me?
谁说我不信任你了
Who says I don't trust you?
他们说在你手下干活儿就是这样
They told me working for you would be like this,
但我不信他们的话
but I didn't believe them.
调查要建立在信息的基础之上
An investigation lives on information.
共享的信息
Shared information.
否则我们做不下去
Otherwise, we can't do our job.
但你却什么信息都不说 为什么
But you, you keep everything close to your chest. Why?
你是伦敦南部消息最灵通的警官 弗兰克
You're the best informed officer in South London, Frank.
因为你跟这些罪犯在同样的酒吧喝酒
Because you drink in the same pubs as these villains.
跟同一伙人交谈
You talk to the same people.
万一不小心走漏一点风声
But the wrong bit of chat, just accidental,
我们的工作就前功尽弃了
all our work would be blown open.
在你眼里我就是这种人吗
Is that what you think of me?
我有过前车之鉴 不是因为我嘴不严
I've had cases destroyed by one stray word. Not here.
我的线人给我提供情报 而我向来守口如瓶
My snouts give me tip-offs. Never the other way round.
我给你提供一级线报
I am bringing you first class information.
而你防我却像防贼一样紧
And you are giving me nothing.
不告诉我你的嫌疑人名单 也不说有什么新证据
Not your top names, not what evidence is coming in.
连他妈的一杯酒也不愿意喝
You won't even come for a bloody drink!
你领导的是一个团队 汤姆 我们要齐心协力
You are leading a squad, Tom. A squad works best together.
伙计们还在外面等你 弗兰克
Lads will be waiting for you, Frank.
他不去 我们走吧 伙计们
Come on. He's not coming. Out of the way, lad.
啤酒来了
Right, here we go.
我简直怕死他了
He frightens the flipping life out of me.
每当他看着我
When I see him looking,
我都在想 "这次他又要冲我喊什么"
I think, "What's he going to shout at me now for?"
别提工作上的事了
You walked right into that working hours one.
难道他就不回家吗
Don't he have a home to go to?
他们说警视厅就是他家 干杯
They reckon the Yard IS his home. Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
你还好吗 长官
Are you all right, sir?
当然 干杯 伙计们
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Cheers, lads.
我在这儿下 乔克
Drop me off here, Jock.
剩下的路我走回去
I'll walk the rest of the way.
我不想让引擎声吵醒她
I wouldn't want the engine to wake her.
-晚安 -晚安 长官
- Night. - Good night, sir.
1963年8月15日 杜金森林
请向这位警官详细说一下 谢谢
Leave your details with the constable, thank you.
是这样 埃亨先生像往常一样
So, Mr Ahern was giving Mrs Hargreaves
送哈格里夫斯女士去上班 他的摩托车突然熄火
her regular lift to work when his motorbike engine cut out.
所以他们决定去树林里走走
So they decided to go for a walk in the woods
等待引擎冷却
while it cooled down.
然后他们就发现了这个
Which is where they spotted this.
共计十万零九百镑 长官
100,900 pound sir.
和科德里手里的钱数目差不多 就少了一点
Roughly the same amount as Cordrey had. Little bit less.
他们就是这么分的钱 每人十万镑
So that's how they're dividing it, hundred grand each.
但这次是谁的钱 又为什么扔在树林里
But whose was it? What was it doing in those woods?
莫里斯和他手下那些白大褂
Well, Morris and his men in white coats have lifted 13 prints,
提取到十三个指纹
in the fingerprint department.
但我们发现了更好的东西
But we found something even better.
辛德朗一家餐厅的收据 在德国西部
A receipt from a restaurant in Hindelang, West Germany.
日期是今年的二月 收据是开给
It's dated February this year. The receipt is made out to...
菲尔德夫妇的
Herr and Frau Field.
布莱恩·菲尔德 受雇于约翰·惠特律师
Brian Field, employee of your friendly solicitor, John Wheater.
很好
Good.
皇家司法♥院♥
菲尔德先生 你负责办理了
Mr Field, you arranged the purchase of
莱瑟斯雷德农场的转手事宜
Leatherslade Farm?
要是我知道那地方日后会变成贼窝
If I had known it was going to turn out to be such a rum do,
就不会接这一单了
I wouldn't have done the conveyancing.
那是自然 先生
Of course you wouldn't, sir.
我能否问下 8月9日周五
Do you mind me asking where you were on Friday 9 August,
劫案的前一天你在哪
the day after the robbery?
我在办公室 照常上班 照常下班
I was at the office, usual working hours, normal day.
-然后回家 再然后睡觉 -当晚有访客吗
- Then I went home and went to bed. - Any visitors that night?
没有 只有我和我妻子 安安静静地
No. No. Just me and the wife. Very quiet.
周末呢
And the weekend?
周日我们参加了邻居的洗礼仪式
We went to a neighbour's christening party on the Sunday.
很好
Very nice.
多谢配合 先生 必须得问清楚
Well, thank you very much, sir. Just had to clear that up.
-我能走了吗 -当然 请便
- May I? - Yes, of course. Yeah.
回见
Cheerio!
他说没有访客是在撒谎
He's lying about having had no visitors.
德比警局接到了
Derby Police received a call
布莱恩·菲尔德一个邻居的电♥话♥
from one of Brian Field's neighbours.
他来电是因为发觉有很多车辆
They rang because they noticed a large number of vehicles
在8月9日当晚 进出菲尔德家的车道
going in and out of Field's driveway on the night of 9th August.
问题是 证人不肯做笔录
The trouble is, the witness wouldn't make a written statement,
不想做正式证词
didn't want to make it official.
-我们还知道什么 -莫里斯·雷确认
- What else do we have on him? - Maurice Ray confirmed
布莱恩·菲尔德的指纹出现在那张收据上
that Brian Field's prints were on the receipt from Germany,
也出现在装钱的手提袋里
on the holdall with the notes in.
我们不能确定那袋钱来自劫案
But we can't prove the notes on the holdall are from the robbery,
因为该死的银行对大部分钱未作记录
because the bloody banks didn't keep records of most of them.
这些消息不得外泄
That stays within these walls.
我不想让任何人听到一点风声
I don't want anyone getting wind of it.
把菲尔德列入嫌疑人名单 谁被排除了
Field goes on the list of suspects. Who have we eliminated?
被排除的人...
Eh, we've eliminated...