为什么你身上五镑和十先令的钞票
Why did you make a note of the numbers of all the £5
都做了记号♥
and 10 shilling notes we found on you?
以防万一 怕弄错
Just a precaution. Mistakes get made.
你去过布里尔的莱瑟斯雷德农场吗
You ever been to Leatherslade Farm at Brill?
巴特勒先生 我去农场做什么
Mr Butler, what would I be doing on a farm?
准备实施抢劫
Preparing to commit a robbery.
巴特勒先生 请不要乱说
Mr Butler, please.
你8月8日早晨没在那儿吗
You weren't there on the morning of the 8th August?
巴特勒先生 我在爱尔兰
Ireland, Mr Butler.
不在巴克斯而是在爱尔兰
Not Bucks, Ireland.
你去过爱尔兰吗 你应该去看看 那儿真美
You ever been? You should go, it's lovely.
8月2日你乘飞机去了贝尔法斯特
You travelled to Belfast, by air, on August the 2nd.
同行的还有你老母和一个叫诺尔兹的人
With your little old mum, and a man named Knowles.
没错
That's right.
你们待在了一个亲戚家
You stayed with a relative.
8月6日周二 你独自一人回到英国
You returned to England alone on Tuesday August the 6th.
诺尔兹和你妈妈
Knowles and your mum
在8月7日星期三一起回来的
travelled back together on Wednesday the 7th.
那么 火车劫案发生的那天晚上
So, you weren't in Ireland
你并不在爱尔兰
the night of the train robbery.
你愿意重新回答我刚才的问题吗
Now, would you like a second go at any of my previous questions?
如果你不介意
I think you can deal with
从现在开始 可以跟我的律师谈
my mouthpiece from now on, if you don't mind.
同意9月7日回来报到后获得保释
Released on an undertaking to return on the 7th September.
没有任何匹配指纹或法医证据
Without any matches on prints or forensics,
我们无法扣留他
we can't keep him.
艾尔斯伯里警局
你在战争中脸上中过枪 是吗
You were shot in the face in the war, weren't you?
是的
Yes.
-你是突击队的吗 -是的 在意大利
- Commando? - I was. Italy.
喜欢吗
Did you enjoy it?
没被打中脸的时候挺好的
Yes. When I wasn't being shot in the face.
你没入伍吧
You weren't in the Forces yourself?
对 当时我在警视厅 走运了
No, I was kept on the Squad. I was lucky.
有很多案子吗
Have lots of cases?
盗窃 卖♥♥淫 仓库抢劫
Larceny. Receiving. Warehouse breaking.
当时有很多人视战争为一个机会
There was a type of man who saw the war as an opportunity.
是个把常规放一边的黄金时期
A golden period, where normal rules didn't apply.
然而其他人却在为国而战
While others were fighting for country
没有像这些人一样牟利
and going without this man thought he'd profit.
我查了这些人 抓到了许多
I went after those men. I got plenty of them.
这些火车大盗 也是一样的
This lot, the train robbers. They're the same.
其他人为生计辛苦奔波
Skimming off the top, easy targets,
他们却巧取豪夺 轻松暴富
while other people work hard for a living.
拿着短棒的懦夫
Cowards with coshes.
跟你的线人谈谈 弗兰克
Talk to your people, Frank.
我的线人
My people?
你知道我的意思
You know who I mean.
我这次是认真的
I'm not pissing about any longer.
哪怕死 我都要抓到他们每一个人
I will have every last one of this gang, if it kills me.
汤米·巴特勒对火车劫案的事绝不会放松
Tommy Butler's got the bit between his teeth about the train robbery.
这对各位的生意会很不利
Business is going to get very bad for every single man in this room.
巴特勒要让我把伦敦南部所有的坏蛋都查一遍
Butler's going to have me turning over every villain in South London,
直到有人供出那帮劫匪
till someone gives that gang up.
大家都明白了吧
Do we understand each other?
罗纳德·比格斯
布莱恩·菲尔德
约翰·惠特
下午好 詹姆斯 好久不见
Afternoon, James. It's been a while.
詹姆斯·赫系
一起走吗
Going my way?
你好呀
You all right?
工作怎么样
How's work?
还行
Fine.
你呢
Yours?
每天都很兴奋 汤姆
Every day's a thrill, Tom.
你肯定有古迪的证据
You must have something on Goody.
咱们知道他在哪 都抓他进来过了
We know where he is, we've had him in.
他肯定在农场留下了蛛丝马迹
He must have left some trace at the farm.
这是他的
These are his,
他躲在伦敦的风车酒吧时穿的
from when he was holed up in London at the Windmill Pub.
10码 棕色翻毛皮革男鞋
Size 10 brown suede Trueform.
他是其中一员 我敢肯定
He was involved, I'm sure of it.
我也是
So am I.
我在机场劫案上给出了对他不利的证据
I gave evidence against him at the airport robbery trial.
他逃脱了罪责
He got off.
他走过检方的时候
As he walked out past the prosecution,
他拎出了一样证据 把我遗漏的东西指给我看
he pulled apart a piece of evidence to show something I'd missed.
古迪宣誓后做了伪证 还炫耀这事来羞辱我
Goody lied on oath, and bragged about it to humiliate me.
他这次逃不掉了
He's not getting away with this one.
我们必须找出他和莱瑟斯雷德农场的联♥系♥
We must connect him to Leatherslade Farm.
这是你的吗
These yours?
1963年10月3日
看起来像是 我能离近点看看吗
They look like mine. Can I have a closer look?
你借给过别人吗
Ever loaned them to anyone?
这是鞋啊 巴特勒先生 当然没有
They're shoes, Mr Butler. Course not.
你8月24日在艾尔斯伯里被拘留
When you were being held at Aylesbury on August the 24th,
普莱斯警官跟你谈话时 问你要不要吃东西
Constable Price talked to you, and offered you something to eat.
你跟他说 "如果你像我一样心里装着事
You said to him, "If you had my worries,
也不会想吃东西的"
you wouldn't want to eat."
这话什么意思
What did you mean by that?
我在担心...
I was worried...
怕被人硬套个罪名
worried about being fitted up.
然后普莱斯警官说
PC Price then said to you,
"告诉我你心里的事
"If you unfold your worries to me,
或许会好受些"
would you feel better?"
对此你回答到 "不了 老兄
To which you replied "No, brother.
你大概会去外面挖钱了
You'd probably be out digging for the money.
查理告诉你他把钱放哪了吗"
Did Charlie tell you where his money was?"
你是说查理·威尔森吧
Charlie Wilson, you meant.
你把你那部分钱埋起来了吧
Buried your cut of the cash, did you?
和威尔森的埋在一处了
Same place as Wilson's?
我按保释约定回来了
I came back here, complying with your bail,
你们却把这些罪名强加在我身上
and now you're putting this on me.
古迪 我们都知道你参与了这事
Goody. We both know you were there.
我们有证据
We've got the proof.
巴特勒先生 如果你不介意的话
I'd like to speak to my solicitor alone now.
我要单独和我的律师谈谈
If you don't mind, Mr Butler.
我对此事一无所知 我是清白的
I know nothing of this matter and I am completely innocent.
爱德华兹 詹姆斯 雷诺兹
Edwards, James, Reynolds.
他们在哪 谁在窝藏他们
Where are they? Who's hiding them?
尤其是雷诺兹
Especially Reynolds.
所有证据都表明他是这宗案子的首领
Everything points to him leading this job.
告诉你们的线人 我们会重赏他们的
Tell your snouts, we'll make it worth their while.
我要逮捕他 都去干活儿
I want him here. Now get on it.
上吧 弗兰克
Go on, Frank.
-头儿 -什么事
- Guv'nor. - What?
伙计们...
The lads...
我们只是 大家只是...
We were just, they were just, you know,
好多人都累坏了 精疲力尽
some of them are dead on their feet, exhausted.
你让我们 我是说他们
You've been working us, them,
没日没夜的工作
evenings and weekends,
他们都好久
and then there's wives and
没见到老婆孩子了
young kids and they never seen them, so...
或许我们可以
Maybe we could work something
让每个人每周轮流休息一天
where everyone has one day off a week,
排个休息表什么的
you know, on a rota or something...
我还没说完呢
I hadn't finished!
你们受不了了吗
Getting a bit much, is it?
你们想要什么 让我给你们放假
What do you want, a bit of time off? On me?
费用全包
All expenses paid?
阳光海岸七日游
A week in the Costa del Sol?
享用不尽的美酒佳肴
Dinner out, drinks on the house, tarts on tap?