当初是谁告诉你爱尔兰人的情报的
And who bought the Ulsterman's tip-off in the first place?
一个个说
Oh, like one thing each!
百万英镑就在眼前
We're within touching distance of a million quid.
让世人知道我们的能耐
Showing the whole world what we can do.
你们像傻瓜一样无所事事
And you're standing around here like lemons, doing nothing,
指望我解决所有的问题
expecting me to solve all the big problems!
你不也没解决好吗
And you ain't doing much of a job of it right now.
是不是这一票太大 你也没招了
What's the matter, too big for you, this one?
轮到我了
It's my shot.
他说他会在那里等着我们
He said he'd be waiting for us up here.
先生们 你们吓我一跳
Oh! Nearly gave me the fright of my life there, gents!
包里装了什么
What's in the bag, sir?
一些工具而已 我要去上班
Just tools. Off to work, that's all.
先生你是做什么的
What is it you do, exactly, sir?
你还好吧 伙计
You all right, mate?
今天不怎么说话
Quiet tonight.
遇到些麻烦
Few problems.
我一个朋友 比利·斯蒂尔
Mate of mine, Billy Still...
昨天被警♥察♥抓走了
got pulled by the law yesterday.
真糟糕
Ouch.
我尽量不去想这事
Trying to take my mind off it.
很高兴再见到你 比格斯
Yeah, good seeing you again, Biggsy.
我也是 布鲁斯
You too, Brucey.
我不想问的 但是...
I hate to ask but...
你身上带钱了吗
..You don't have anything on, do you?
我急需五百块 就度过眼下的难关
Only I could do with 500 just to see me right.
抱歉 伙计
No, mate, sorry.
我的钱都有别的用处
And all my cash is tied up in something right now.
有活儿干吗
What? A job?
也许吧
Maybe.
还需要人手吗
You got any space on it?
抱歉 罗尼 这个你做不来
Sorry, Ron. It's not for you, this one.
不吗
No?
除非你会开火车
Not unless you can drive a train.
我不会开火车
No, I can't drive a train,
但是我可能认识会开火车的人
but I might know someone who can.
既然你提起来了
Now you mention it.
听着 比格斯 别忽悠我
No, no, Biggsy, listen. Don't mess me about.
我知道你想找个工作 但是
I know you want a job, but...
不不 说真的
No, no, no straight up.
几年前我刚出道的时候
When I came out a few years back,
我为伯戴特的建筑公♥司♥工作
I was working for Burdett, the builder's.
我们在英国工业用沙公♥司♥干了不少活儿
We did a lot up at British Industrial Sand.
他们雇老火车驾驶员运沙子
They employed old train drivers to shunt the stuff around.
我结识了几个火车驾驶员
I got to know a couple of them.
其中一个人 叫阿尔夫
There's this one fella, called Alf.
他十分可靠
He's as good as gold.
你觉得他之前做过这种事吗
D'you think he'd ever do something dodgy?
这个太棒了 真不错
This is marvellous! Very impressive!
阿尔夫 别乱动东西
Don't touch anything, Alf!
好了 先生们 准备好了吗
All right, gents, are we ready?
布鲁斯 我们怎么伪装
So, what's the cover then, Bruce?
在比斯特有个陆军基地
There's an army base at Bicester.
我们穿军装 车上安上师徽
We wear army clobber with divisional insignia on the vehicles.
人们经常在乡道上看见军人
People are used to seeing convoys on those back roads.
我们就是夜间演习的一支精锐部队
We're just an elite unit on night-time manoeuvres.
你就喜欢穿戏服
You do love a costume.
我们对付的可是政♥府♥
We're taking on the establishment.
用敌人的铠甲来对付他们
Use the enemy's armour against them.
扮成军人 我们可以随便命令任何人
In army get-up, we can assert authority over whoever we like,
包括当地的警♥察♥
including any local bobbies.
当天夜里 只有一趟火车经过
Now, on the night itself, there's only one train running through.
它一停 我们只有十五分钟时间
And once it's stopped, we've got 15 minutes
将钱袋卸下装到卡车上
to get all the bags off and loaded onto the lorry.
我们要带家伙什吗
We getting tooled up?
只能带短棒 不能带枪
Coshes only. No guns.
你确定 像这么大的活儿不带枪
You sure? Big job like this.
带上枪 你可能就会用
You take a gun, you might end up using it.
我们只要财 不要命
We're just there for the money.
现在 大家都清楚彼此要做什么了吧
Now, everyone knows what everyone else is doing.
我们会在农场躲几天
We're going to lie low at the farm for a couple of days,
在外面再躲一周
a week at the outside.
我们有足够供给维持生活
We've got enough supplies to last us.
等风头过去 再各回各家
We let the heat die down, and then make our way home.
我还是不理解为什么需要那个农场
I still don't understand why we need the farm.
我四十分钟就能开回伦敦 甚至更快
I can drive us back to London in 40 minutes, probably less.
警报一旦响起
You see, the moment those alarms go off,
一路上都会设有路障
there's going to be road blocks all the way back.
我能在那之前就开回去
I'll have us back before that.
现在比利·斯蒂尔进了局子 谁去处理农场啊
Who's going to take care of the farm now Billy Still's been nicked?
我来 詹姆斯先生
That'll be me, Mr James.
你是一个律所文员
You're a solicitor's clerk.
你知道怎么烧农场吗
What do you know about burning farms?
我有熟人
I've got a contact.
一个做专业清理工作的人
A gentleman I know who does a lot of professional cleaning.
人越多 分走的钱越多
And you get a bigger whack of the takings!
听着
Look!
我们要去农场 这事已经定了
We're going to the farm. It's decided.
都听我说
Now, listen to me.
你们能参与进来 因为你们各有所长
You're all here because you bring something.
因为我们相信你们
Because we trust you.
怎么回家要你们自己安排
You're all responsible for your own arrangements getting home
事后你们想干什么是你们的事
and whatever you do after, I don't want to know.
给自己制♥造♥个不在场证明
And get yourself a good alibi.
好了 还有问题吗
Right! Any more questions?
有 你什么时候能不用那块破黑板
Yeah, when are you going to stop using that blackboard?
好像又上学了似的
It's like being back at school.
安全第一 伙计们
Security's the name of the game here, boys.
就像战争时期广为流传的
Remember what they said in the war -
"像爸爸学习 保持安静"
"Be like Dad, keep Mum."
[战争年间英国用来提醒士兵谨防军队间谍]
都散了吧
Now, go off,
去陪陪你们的老婆或是女朋友
give your wives and your girlfriends a bit of attention
咱们6号♥那天在农场见
and I'll see you at the farm on the 6th.
祝大家好运
And be lucky, eh?
1963年8月6日
路虎真是好车啊
Lovely vehicles, these Land Rovers.
这是谁的车
Who does this belong to?
不知道 老爹
Don't know, Dad.
我们前天晚上从河边偷来的
We nicked it the night before last on the strand.
你们偷来的
You nicked it?
你们应该小心点
You want to be careful,
你们可能会被抓的
you can get pinched doing things like that.
他说的对 伙计们 有可能
He's right, boys, you can.
-查理 -好啊
- Charlie. - You all right?
伙计们 都过来
All right, lads, gather round.
大家都换上工装裤 我们是装♥修♥工
Everyone into overalls. We're the decorators.
记住 要一直带着手套
And remember, gloves at all times.
不能留下指纹 明白了吗 进屋吧
No dabs, all right? Let's get settled in.
抱歉 你叫什么名字
Sorry, what's your name?
猫王 你很荣幸能认识我
Elvis Presley. Pleasure's all yours.
年初我在布兰兹-哈奇赢过初级方程式赛车大奖
Yeah, I won the Formula Junior at Brands Hatch earlier this year.
所以不抽烟也不喝酒
Don't drink or smoke, see?
那你为什么还要做这事
What you doing on this, then?
赛车需要花钱 全靠好车
You need money in the racing game. It's all about better cars.
我想要加入一级方程式车赛
Need to get myself into Formula 1.
让他们看看我真正的实力
You know. Show 'em what I can really do.
准备好了 比格斯
Here we go, Biggsy.
英国陆军最年轻的少校
Youngest major in the British Army.
对两天后就要失踪的人来说真不错呢
Not bad for somebody who deserted after two days!
我想装扮成空军呢
I was hoping for the air force.