Get it uncoupled.
好了
That's it.
没事的 你伤得不重
You're all right, you ain't badly hurt.
快走 没事的
Here you go. All right.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
别担心他
Don't worry about him.
只要专心做你该做的就行了
Just concentrate on what you've got to do.
我看伤得不轻啊
It looks a bit nasty to me.
他没事
He's fine.
-行了吧 -这就对了
- All right? - All right.
快啊 快啊
Come on. Come on.
它不动
It won't go!
为什么车不走
Why ain't it starting?
-我在等气压恢复 -什么
-I'm waiting for the brake pressure to build. - What?
这儿达不到真空 需要二十一英寸的真空
I can't get a vacuum. I need 21 inches of vacuum.
再不开动我要你好看
You'll have 21 inches of something in a minute.
我们解开车厢的时候肯定放跑了气压
The pressure must've gone when we uncoupled the train.
-你在絮叨什么 -气压上不来
- What you banging on about? - I can't get the pressure up.
-快啊 -我去检查管子
- Come on. - I'll check the pipe.
快啊 快开动啊 阿尔夫
Come on. You've got to move it, Alf.
只要一分钟就好了
It just needs a minute!
快点啊
Come on!
快点开动
Get it moving.
我们没时间在这儿磨蹭
We ain't got time for this.
-阿尔夫 快点 咱们现在就得开动 -快啊
- Alf, come on. You've got to do this now. - Come on!
-把他赶出去 -不 我能行的
- Get him out. - No, I can do it. I can do it!
去把另一个驾驶员带来
Go and get the other driver.
闭上嘴
Shut it!
-把他弄进去 -把他举上去
- Get him in there. Get him in. - Get him up!
来吧
Come on.
坐进去
Come on, get in.
好了 看着我
All right, now, look at me. Look at me.
把这辆火车开到我指定的地方
You move this train forward to where I tell you,
否则等着挨揍吧
or you'll get some more.
快把这该死的火车发动起来
Now move the bloody train!
有空气进入了系统 我得等真空值达到
There's air in the system. I've got to wait till the vacuum...
-看吧 我告诉过你的 -闭嘴
- See, I told you. What did I say? - Shut it!
快点
Come on!
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
真空值开始升高了
It's rising again.
-这才像话 -小美人
- That's more like it. - Little beauty!
-好了吗 -干得好
- All right? - Now, well done.
你继续开车
Now, you keep doing that,
就没有人会伤害你 明白了吗
no-one's going to hurt you. All right?
就要到标点了
Coming down to the marker!
-减速 -减速
- Slow it down! - Slow it down.
减速
Slow it down!
减速
Slow it!
减速
Slow!
停车
Stop!
停车 快停车
Stop the train! Stop the train!
-怎么用了这么久 -遇到了点问题
- What took you so long?! - We had a few problems.
听着
Listen.
这件事结束后
When this is over,
我们会弄到你的地址 给你些钱
we'll get your address and send you a few quid.
不必了
No.
那好 但记得闭上你的嘴
All right. But keep your mouth shut.
这里可有一些十足的恶棍
There's some right bastards here.
-我们比预计时间晚了 -我们知道
- We're running behind. - We know.
我们有十五分钟时间
We've got 15 minutes.
-趴下 趴在地上 -趴下
- Get down! Get down on the floor now! - Get down!
趴在地上 趴下
Get down on the floor! Get down!
趴下
Down! Get down on the floor!
趴在地上不许动
Stay down! Get down on the floor!
不许动
Stay where you are!
眼睛往下看
Get your eyes down!
一个都不许动 所有人趴在地上
None of you move! Stay down, all of you! Down on the floor!
-不许看我 -都趴好不许动
- Don't look at me! - Nobody move, stay down!
-开始行动 -告诉过你不许动
- We're moving! - What did I tell you?!
我们发了 伙计 我们发了
We're on, mate. We're on.
快快快
Come on, come on, come on.
这玩意一点也不沉
These ain't half heavy!
-你总抱怨个不停 布鲁 -快点
- Always moaning, Blue. - Come on!
好了 够了 够了
Come on! That's enough! That's enough!
-就剩几袋了 -不要了 没时间了
- There's only a few left. - Leave them. Time's up.
快走
Come on.
-什么 -不要了
- What?! - Leave them!
快走
Move!
趴下 趴在这里
Lay down, lay down. Get down here!
好了 三十分钟内谁也不许动
Right. Nobody moves for 30 minutes.
我们会留下人看着
We're leaving someone behind.
谁要是敢动 就吃不了兜着走
Anyone moves, it'll be the worse for 'em.
进去 快点
Get in! Come on!
-进去 -抓紧
- Get in! - Hurry up! Hurry up!
等等
Wait!
进去 快点
Get in! Come on!
小心追踪装置 伙计们
Keep an eye out for homing devices, lads.
我可不想有不速之客上门
I don't want any unexpected guests.
约翰 伙计 把手套戴上
John, mate. Put your gloves back on.
所有人都是
That goes for everyone!
如果找不到手套
If you can't find your gloves,
就在指尖贴上橡皮膏
put sticking plasters on your fingertips.
这全是钞票 老兄
It's all wedge, chaps.
全是实打实的钞票
It's all bloody wedge.
布鲁斯 无线电
Bruce, radio!
长官 是我 你肯定不相信
'Sarge, it's me. You aren't going to believe this.
他们刚才抢了一辆火车
'They've only gone and stolen a train!'
我要去睡个觉
I'm off for a kip.
你们数完之后叫我
Wake me when you've finished counting.
可能得数上一会
Well, it might be a while.
时间越长越好
Longer the better.
布鲁斯 布鲁斯
Bruce? Bruce?!
起来 伙计 快来
Wake up, mate. Come on.
一共多少
How much is it?
你不下来 他就不肯告诉我们
He wouldn't tell us... until you got down here.
快说吧
Well, come on then!
两百六十三万一千七百八十四镑
£2,631,784...
外加十先令
and ten shillings!
外加十先令
And ten shillings!
*喜欢你手指拨弄我的发丝*
*I like the way you run your fingers through my hair*
*喜欢你轻触我的下巴*
*And I love the way you tickle my chin*
*喜欢当你母亲不在家时*
*And I like the way you let me come in*
*你让我进家门*
*When your mother ain't there...*
今早电台里都在说这件事
It's all over the radio this morning.
他们说只被抢了十万
They said only 100,000 was taken.
谁说犯罪没有回报
And they say crime don't pay!
来吧 老爹 给你拿瓶啤酒喝
Come on, Dad, let's get you a beer!
太多了
It's too much.
干得漂亮 伙计们
Well done, boys!
银行失误 你方受益 收益两百五十万镑
Bank error in your favour. Collect £2.5 million.
火车驾驶员阿尔夫 这是你的"酒"
Train driver Alf, here's your drink.
都是给我的吗
Is that all for me?
这是两万镑 给
Well, it's 20 grand. Here.
我每周十五先令的退休金
This knocks my 15-bob-a-week pension
可以拿去喂狗了 是吧
into a cocked hat, doesn't it?
希望你不会觉得...因为我没能...
Hey, um... I hope you don't think... Cos I couldn't manage...
你拿着就好
Listen, you enjoy it.
帮帮他
Help him out.
哎呀 掉了
Oops-a-daisy!
我要给自己买♥♥家夜♥总♥会♥
I think I'm going to get myself a nice little club.
简单一点