电影院 《紧要关头》
强行闯入 使用钝器
沾血破布
警方对作案人员身份毫无头绪
威斯敏斯特 内政大臣办公室
请进
Come.
巴特勒总警司 你好
Detective Chief Superintendant Butler, sir.
巴特勒 我希望你
I hope you can explain
能解释一下目前为止的混乱局面
the bloody shambles of this so far, Butler.
因为你的上司
Because your Commander
海瑟里尔无法给我一个解释
Hatherill has singularly failed in that respect.
现在他想让你负责
And now he wants to put you in charge.
我的调查思路和他稍有不同 先生
I'll be running the investigation a little differently, sir.
米伦说你绰号♥"一天"
Millen tells me you're known as "One Day".
因为你抓罪犯只用一天
Because that's how long it takes you to catch criminals.
这我可没听说
I wouldn't know about that.
你知道被抢的钱是谁的吧
You understand whose money these blackguards stole?
银行的 先生
The bank's, sir.
女王的 是皇家邮政
The Queen, man! Her Majesty's Mail.
每张钞票都有女王的头像
Every single note bears the likeness of our sovereign.
这不只是起抢劫
This is not just a robbery.
这是对本国根基的侮辱
This is an attack on the very cornerstone of England.
而你 巴特勒 最好赶快给我破案
And you, Butler, better remedy that very rapidly indeed.
我一定尽力 先生
I'll do my best, sir.
我还得告诉首相 这工作非你莫属
I have to assure the PM you're the man for the job.
不然他质疑的就是我的判断力 我是否称职
Otherwise, it'll be my job, my judgment that will be questioned.
我可不希望别人♥质♥疑我 巴特勒
And I do not plan on having my judgment questioned, Butler.
我受够了
There's been quite enough of that already.
的确 先生
Quite so, sir.
我要你全面接手调查
Right, I'm putting you in charge of the investigation,
但我要很快见到成效 一天
but I shall expect immediate progress, One Day.
好的 先生
Of course, sir.
白金汉郡 查丁顿
皇家邮政
火车大劫案的最新消息
'And now an update on the mail train robbery.
尽管邮政大臣悬赏一万英镑
'Despite the Postmaster General offering a £10,000 reward
奖励首位能提供有效线索
'to the first person giving information
协助警方缉拿劫案相关人员
'leading to the apprehension and conviction
并给他们定罪的人
'of the persons responsible for the robbery,
警方仍未逮捕任何人
'police have as yet failed to make any arrests.'
艾尔斯伯里警署
-汤姆 -下午好 长官
- Tom. - Afternoon, sir.
-他们知道了吗 -还没
- Do they know? - Not yet.
你也听说了吧
As you've probably heard,
首相大骂内政大臣
the Prime Minister is yelling at the Home Secretary,
内政大臣大骂邮政大臣
the Home Secretary's yelling at the Postmaster General,
他们又一起大骂我
and all of them are yelling at me.
这案子必须尽快破 汤姆
We need this fixed, Tom. Very fast.
米伦先生 您来干什么
Mr Millen. Can I ask what you're doing here?
-你是谁 -《每日快报》的
- Who are you? - Daily Express.
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
是巴特勒总警司吧
DCS Butler, isn't it?
专案室里居然进来了媒体记者
You've got the national press in the middle of your incident room.
弗特尔总警司
大家都十分关注
Well, there's been a huge amount of interest.
已经调查五天了 怎么还没找到嫌犯
We are five days on. Why don't we know who's responsible?
劫匪的化名我们已经提交C11We've given C11 a list of nicknames the thieves used.
[刑事情报科]
还在等待结果
We're waiting for the results.
目前整个郡都设了路障
In the meantime, we've got roadblocks across the county.
劫匪让火车工作人员半小时内不许动
The thieves told the train staff not move for half an hour,
所以我们的搜索半径是三十英里
so we're searching a radius of 30 miles.
从哪开始的
Where did you start?
什么
Pardon?
半径三十英里 那你是向外
Did you search outward from the crime scene
还是向内搜索
or inwards from the 30-mile perimeter?
向外搜索
Outwards from the scene.
-事后说当然... -好了 马尔科姆
- It's all very well in hindsight... - All right, Malcolm.
种种迹象表明 这伙人是伦敦的
All the indications are this is a London gang.
你的辖区只到郡边界
You only have jurisdiction up to the county line.
从现在起 由特警队的巴特勒总警司负责此案
As of now, the Flying Squad, DCS Butler here, runs this case.
那我们呢
What about us?
组织行动 文书工作
You'll run the operation, paperwork,
找证据 与媒体沟通 我不跟媒体讲话
the exhibits and the press. I don't talk to the press.
我们去抓人 带到你这儿
We'll nick them and bring them to you.
不会那么轻松的
It won't just land in your lap.
请进
Come!
长官 有个本地农民提供线索
Sir, we've had a tip-off. Call from a local farmer.
他好像发现了劫匪的藏身处
We think he might have found the hideout.
白金汉郡 莱瑟斯雷德农场
距案发地点二十七英里
27 miles from where the train was stopped.
在路上看不到 刚好藏身
Not visible from the road. Perfect hideout.
-非警务人员不得入内 -是 长官
- Don't let anyone in other than a police officer. - Sir.
-没我的命令不许离开 -遵命
- Stay on this spot till you're told otherwise. - Yes, sir.
一共多少
'How much is it?'
两百六十三万一千七百八十四镑
£2,631,784...
有什么吃的吗 我快饿死了
'Is there any grub left, please? I'm starving.'
不在这儿留下一丝痕迹
'Get rid of any signs it was ever here.'
我没想到能抢那么多啊
'I didn't think we'd nick that much, did I?
没打算犯下本世纪最大的案子
'It wasn't supposed to be the crime of the bleeding century!'
他们在查军用车
'They're looking for military.
我们就给改造成运砖车
'We're making it look like a brick van.'
下午好 长官
Afternoon, sir.
下午好 汤姆 但愿他们留下了指纹
Afternoon, Tom. Hope they left me some nice dabs.
任重道远啊 莫里斯 头等重案不可怠慢
Lot to do, Maurice. First-class job mandatory.
你要什么 我都帮你弄到
I'll make sure you have whatever you need.
别上了法庭
I don't want to be at trial
再告诉我还得宽限一周或是加派人手
and hear you wanted another week or three more men.
你必须在这儿找到能给那群混♥蛋♥定罪的证据
Whatever you get here has to convict those bastards.
这种劫案应该事先进行过周密的策划
Job like this must have been planned down to the last inch.
但里面一片混乱
But it's a mess in there.
走之前怎么把房♥子弄成这样
Why leave the place in a state like this?
这里发生了什么
What happened here?
你知道是谁干的吗
Any idea who's behind it?
暂时还不清楚
Not yet.
先生们 我们开始吧
Well, gentlemen, shall we get started?
-你要多少人 -六个
- How many do you want? - Six.
六个 你确定六个够了吗 这可是大案子
Six. Sure six is enough? Big job.
够了
Sure.
那你具体要谁
And who do you want?
弗兰克·威廉姆斯和史蒂夫·摩尔
Frank Williams and Steve Moore.
杰克·斯利普和他的警长奈维尔
Jack Slipper and his DS, Nevill.
汤米·索伯恩
Tommy Thorburn.
和路·冯·戴克
And Lou Van Dyck.
希德·布拉勃利管理办公室
Sid Bradbury to run the office.
总警司汤玛斯·巴特勒
伦敦 维多利亚堤道 伦敦警视厅
我们已经落后五天 而且还没开始
We're five days behind and we haven't even started.
去找你们的线人聊聊
Talk to your informants.
谁那几天不在
Who was away those days?
谁从那天之后就不见了
Who's been missing since?
谁在刻意保持低调
Who's been keeping an unusually low profile?
线人都会知道
Snouts will know.
整个特警队都会
The whole squad is ready
给火车大劫案的调查让路
to give priority to train robbery enquiries.
你要什么就会有什么
If you need something, you'll get it.
没得到的 来找我
If you don't, tell me.
为什么选我们
Why are we the chosen ones?
这案子是伦敦人干的
It's a London job.
很可能是河南岸的人
Most likely south of the river.
你们了解那里的建筑 人物和历史
You lot know the manors, the characters, the histories.
你们认识那里的人
You've got the contacts.
一切线索都要靠坊间传闻
This'll come down to information on the street.
我们的嫌犯列表呢
How is our list of suspects?
现在都有一♥码♥长了
Right now, a yard long.
麦克阿瑟给了C11一长串外号♥
MacArthur's tipped off C11 with a list of nicknames.
他们正在处理
They're working on it.