在屋里
Indoors?
绝对的
Definitely.
那你1963年8月6日周二在哪
Where were you on the 6th August, 1963? A Tuesday.
我肯定也在屋里
I would have been indoors then too.
除非有拳击比赛
Unless there was boxing on.
如果有拳击比赛 我可能去观赛
I might go and see the fights, if there was boxing.
你知道莱瑟斯雷德农场吗
Do you know Leatherslade Farm?
知道
Yes.
我本打算去清理那里
I was going to clean it up.
但我怕了 结果没去 我没去劫火车
But I got scared, so I didn't. I wasn't at the train.
我的笔录里都写了 就在你手里
I've said so in my written statement. You've got it there.
那你认识与劫案相关的那些人吗
Do you know the persons associated with the robbery
报纸和电视上都有他们的照片
whose photographs have appeared in the press, and on television?
有些认识 我不想说出他们都有谁
Some of them. I don't want to name them.
这样毫无好处
It does no good.
你认识布鲁斯·雷诺兹吗
Do you know Bruce Reynolds?
我不想回答
I don't want to answer that.
为什么现在自首
Why now?
什么
What?
为什么现在站出来
Why give up now?
有很多理由 每个理由都不那么要紧
Dozen and one reasons. They didn't matter on their own.
但放在一起就要紧了
But put together, they do.
我女儿 尼克莱特
My little girl, Nicolette.
我想在英国养大她
I want her brought up in England.
她的西班牙语比英语还流利了
She speaks better Spanishthan English.
我妻子想念父母了
My wife misses her mum and dad.
想让他们见见外孙女
Wants them to see their granddaughter.
她一直缠着我不放
She's been on at me.
逃亡不是过日子
It ain't a normal life, on the run.
人们只想要你的钱
People are just after your money.
而如今钱都用光了
And now the money's run out.
我不会像其他人那样判三十年吧
I won't get 30 years like the others.
如果你真如笔录里写的那样 负责善后就不会
Not if you only cleaned up. Like you said in your statement.
是不是 长官
That right, sir?
布鲁斯·雷诺兹在哪
Where's Bruce Reynolds?
不知道
No idea.
一年后
尽忠职守三十年 获得英帝国勋章
30 years' service. MBE.
真是了不起啊 汤姆 恭喜你
A fine career, Tom, congratulations.
敬你应得的退休
Here's to a well-earned retirement.
-我不想要 -什么
- I don't want it. - I beg your pardon?
我想继续工作 我想你继续给我任务
I want to stay on. I want your dispensation to keep going.
-你就要领养老金了 -工作还未完成
- You've got a pension coming! - The job's not done.
-什么工作 -火车劫案 雷诺兹
- What job? - The train robbery. Reynolds.
我已经让弗兰克·威廉姆斯准备接手了
I've got Frank Williams all lined up to take over.
他已经等了够久的了
He's waited long enough as it is.
等我抓到雷诺兹才行 我要把工作做完
Not until I get Reynolds. I want to see it through.
求你了 长官 弗兰克会理解的
Please...sir. Frank'll understand.
我们会想你的 汤姆
We're going to miss you, Tom.
恐怕你得再多等等了
I'm afraid you're going to have to be patient a while longer.
什么意思 你要退休了 你年数够了
What do you mean? You're retiring. You've done your time.
我早说过 弗兰克 总有混♥蛋♥上司
It's like I told you, Frank. There's always a wanker boss.
1968年11月8日
乔克 我刚刚接了一通很有意思的电♥话♥
Jock, I've just had a very interesting telephone conversation.
-我想去兜兜风 -是 长官
- I fancy a drive. - Sir.
托基
准备好了 长官
All ready, sir.
你好 孩子 你♥爸♥爸在吗
Hello, son. Is your daddy in?
-他在床上 -是吗
- He's in bed. - Is he?
-布鲁斯 怎么回事 -待在那儿
- Bruce, what's going on? - Stay there.
你好 雷诺兹
Hello, Reynolds.
你花了好久
You took long enough.
爸爸做了一些不该做的事
Your dad's done a few things he shouldn't.
我得离开一段时间了
I'm going to have to go away for a while now.
你要照顾妈妈 乖乖听话
You look after your mum. Do as she says.
做个好孩子
You be a good boy.
这家就你一个男人了
You're the man of the house now.
记住 爸爸爱你
Remember, your dad loves you.
爸爸永远爱你
He always will.
祝你好运 孩子
Be lucky, son.
该走了
It's time to go.
你知道该找谁
You know who to call.
你怎么找到我的 有人告密了吗
How'd you find me? Someone grass?
我听说你不肯退休 我受宠若惊啊
I heard you refused retirement. I'm flattered.
我早就想自首了
I've been thinking of giving myself up for a while.
报纸上说我是主谋
All that stuff in the newspapers about me being the mastermind,
别去理会比较好
I wouldn't pay too much attention to that.
你怕你会跟其他人一样判重刑吗
Worried you'll get the same as the rest?
三十年 真不像话
30 years. It's a disgrace.
强♥奸♥犯和杀人犯的刑期比这一半还少
There's rapists and murderers doing less than half of that.
偷点钱就判三十年
30 years for nicking a bit of cash.
别犯法 就不会被判刑
Don't break the law, you don't get the sentence.
没用枪 没施暴
No guns, no violence.
除了那个驾驶员
Apart from the driver.
他还不是爬起来继续开火车了
He got up and drove the train.
能坏到哪去
He can't have been that bad.
杰克·米尔斯因为受到惊吓
Jack Mills got shingles from the shock.
右手总是颤抖
His right hand shakes constantly.
他无法入睡 他病了
He can't sleep, he's off sick.
他被击垮了
He's a broken man.
我们怎么知道会那样
How could we have known that'd happen, eh?
他那晚只是去上班
He went to work that night. That's all.
你和你的同伴毁了他的生活
You and your mates ruined his life.
你做了很长时间了
You've been doing this long enough.
每一宗犯罪都有人受害
Every crime has a victim, somewhere.
你从来没去考虑过他们
You haven't ever given them a thought.
你知道给每个人判三十年会有什么后果吗
You know what sending everyone down for 30 years does?
现在每个小偷小摸的都带武器了
It means every little crook takes weapons now.
做什么都用枪
Guns on every job.
既然不拿枪都要判三十年
Cos if you're going to get 30 years without a gun,
那就不如带上一把
you might as well take one.
反正不会更糟了
It can't be any worse.
那个法官宣判之后
The moment that judge did that,
一切都变了 整个态度
everything changed. Whole attitude.
他给出判刑之后
The moment he passed that sentence,
他就让罪犯带上了枪
he brought guns into every job.
总是别人的错
It's always someone else's fault.
你为什么回来
Why'd you come back?
你的钱也用光了
Money ran out for you too?
你知道我最惊讶的是什么吗
You know what amazes me?
你根本毫无计划
You had no plan.
你拿走钱后 就完全没做打算
From the second you took the cash, no plan at all.
只是逃亡 花钱 希望不会被抓
Just run and spend and hope.
你不傻
You're not stupid.
但你不是什么主谋
But you're no mastermind.
你只是非常幸运
You got lucky. Very lucky.
但你们所有人都没有借这份幸运的聪明才智
But none of you were bright enough to ride your luck.
那戈登鞋上的油漆呢
And the paint. On Gordon's shoes?
他确定他根本没沾上油漆
He's certain it was never there.
他是被陷害的 被虚假证据定罪了
He was done up. Convicted on false evidence.
比尔·博尔根本没参与 你弄错了
Bill Boal was never in the gang. You got that wrong.
你给一个无辜的人定了罪
You convicted an innocent man.
一个众所周知的骗子要教训我什么是真♥相♥吗
So, a convicted liar is challenging me on the truth?
你知道什么最好笑吗 巴特勒先生
You know what's funny, Mr Butler?
你以为你定下了规矩
You think you set the rules.
但你追了我这么久
But you've been chasing me for so long.
你的生活是跟踪我的生活
Your life has been following what I do.
以后不是了
Not any more.
为什么那么做
Why did you do it?
那么大的案子
A job that big.
你绝对跑不掉的
Never going to get away with it.
这你一定知道