你们在这儿抱怨的时候
While you're feeling sorry for yourselves,
那帮人正在外面挥霍赃款
that lot are spending the money they nicked.
他们在逍遥快活 你们还来要休假
They're living better than you. And you want time off!
真是的 弗兰克
Bloody hell, Frank.
让你悄悄问的嘛
We said, ask him on the quiet.
我们的事你是怎么跟你母亲说的
What did you tell your mum about us?
没说
Nothing.
她也没问吗
Don't she ask?
没
No.
你的生活
Your life...
都被你分成块
all in separate compartments.
不该如此吗
Isn't everyone's?
不该
No.
早上好 伙计们
Morning, lads.
准备好大干一场了吗
Ready for the fight?
他心情不错
He's in a good mood.
今天是第二周周四
Second Thursday.
那又怎么了
What's so special about a second Thursday?
每个第二周周三他都去见女朋友
Well... every second Wednesday, he sees his fancy woman.
同宿之夜
Butler's bunk-up night.
早上好 希德
Morning, Sid.
-早安 长官 -早安 弗兰克
- Morning, sir. - Morning, Frank.
早上好 头儿
Morning, Guv'nor.
我们漏了什么
What are we missing?
我见过他 雷诺兹
I met him once, Reynolds.
是吗
Is that a fact?
然后你居然只字未提 弗兰克
Been keeping this little gem to yourself, have you, Frank?
什么时候的事
When did you meet him?
机场案刚完 我们就是注意一下他的动向
Just after the airport job. We were keeping an eye, you know.
有意思的是
Funny thing is,
他说 代我向巴特勒先生问好
he said, "Send my regards to Mr Butler."
他说什么
He said what?
我说你肯定不认识他
I told him you wouldn't have a clue who he was.
他只是微笑不语
He just smiled.
他在哪 弗兰克
Where is he, Frank?
12月6日 克里登
下午好 先生 上面是你的公♥寓♥吗
Afternoon, sir. Is that your flat up the top?
-没错 -怎么上去
- Yes, it is. - How do I access it?
-后面有楼梯 -谢谢
- Through the back and up the stairs. - Thank you.
下午好 女士
Afternoon, madam.
有什么事吗 警官
Is there a problem, officer?
我们正在周围巡逻
We're patrolling the area and
发现您公♥寓♥外墙上摆了一架梯子
we noticed a ladder up against the wall of your flat.
梯子
A ladder?
我觉得可能有人试图非法闯入
I think there may've been an attempted break-in.
什么 这里
What, here?
屋里只有您一个人吗
Are you alone in the flat?
我们可以进去看看吗
Do you mind if we take a look around?
那好吧
All right, then.
警官 请进吧
Officer, come on in.
-好啊 伙计们 -老天啊
- All right, lads. - Crikey, Charlie!
能把衣服穿上吗 先生
Could you put some clothes on, sir.
你们来得太不巧了
You caught us by surprise.
-看得出来 -老天啊
- Apparently. - Oh, my Lord!
没事的 甜心 不如告诉他们实情好了
It's all right, sweetheart, we might as well tell the truth.
要吗
Might we?
是啊
Yeah...
我和这位女士 我们
Me and this good lady, we...
我们不应该做这事的
we shouldn't be doing this.
她丈夫几小时内就会回来
Her husband's due home in a couple of hours.
这样啊
I see...
当我们听到敲门声时 我们以为是他
We heard the door and we thought... we thought it was him.
她吓坏了 是吧
She just panicked. Didn't you?
看起来你...
It looks like your...
这位女士的公♥寓♥可能成了劫匪的目标
lady's flat may have been the subject of an attempted burglary.
什么
You what?!
屋外有梯子 肯定是在你们
Ladder up the outside. Must have happened while you were...
探讨人生时发生的
deep in conversation.
这些小偷啊 他们倒是没拿走什么
Cheeky bleeders, eh? They didn't take anything.
没顺走你衣服吗
Not even your clothes, sir?
谢谢了 警官
Well, thank you, officer.
感谢二位的警惕
I appreciate your vigilance.
但是你们看 我们没事
But, as you can see, we're fine.
领先生们出去吧
Why don't you show the gentlemen out?
布鲁斯·雷诺兹是国内最大的通缉犯
Bruce Reynolds is the most wanted man in the country,
而你们却没认出来他
and you didn't recognise him?
他说他只是她的情人
He said he was her lover.
-他说什么 -他是她的情人
- He said what?! - He was her lover.
他可不是情人 他是她丈夫
He wasn't her lover. He was her husband.
他是个火车劫匪
He was a train robber!
我们不知道
We didn't know.
你什么都不知道 孩子
You don't know anything, son.
我看你连自己屁♥股♥在哪都不知道
I'd be surprised if you could find your own arse!
给我出去
Get out of it.
雷诺兹的指纹到处都是
Reynolds' prints all round the place.
另外 罗伊·詹姆斯的指纹
Also, Roy James,
出现在了一个用过的杯子上
fingerprints on a dirty mug.
他一定来访过
Must've been visiting.
就在不久前
Not long ago.
1963年12月10日
装土豆的麻袋
Potato sacks?!
有人在一个公用电♥话♥亭留下两个麻袋
Someone's left two potato sacks in a phone box.
然后打电♥话♥给我们
And then called it in.
哪个电♥话♥亭
Which phone box?
-有关系吗 -我就问问
- Does it matter? - Only asking.
大多佛街和黑房♥巷路口处 东南1区
Corner of Great Dover Street and Black House Court. SE1.
看吧 是在泰晤士河南边
South of the river, see.
那附近没人吗
And there was no-one around?
等我们到时没有了
Not by the time we got there.
那就打开吧 汤姆 让大家都看看
Well, open it up then, Tom, let the dog see the rabbit!
这味道也太难闻了
Ohh! Oh! That stinks! Eurgh!
怎么样
Well?
之前肯定是埋起来了
This must've been buried.
埋在哪了啊
Buried in what?
你觉得这有多少钱
How much do you think's there?
打电♥话♥的说超过四万
Tip-off said over 40 grand.
四万
40 grand!
就是如此 有必要把它铺在地上吗
Even so, did we have to tip it on the floor?
这味道要熏几个月了
We'll be fumigating for months!
希德 这些钱就留在这间办公室里
Sid, this cash stays in this office.
你今晚就在这儿睡
You're sleeping here tonight,
直到它明天一早被送到艾尔斯伯里
till it goes to Aylesbury first thing.
你让我跟这个一起睡
You want me to sleep with that?
你还和更糟糕的睡过呢
You've slept with worse.
谁去接一下那该死的电♥话♥
Can somebody answer that bloody phone!
-给你 希德 -别管这个小插曲了
- Here you are, Sid. - Right! Never mind this sideshow.
把这里收拾干净 然后继续查劫匪去
Get this cleared up and then concentrate on the villains.
长官
Sir!
我们发现了罗伊·詹姆斯
Roy James, we've found him!
情报来自于一位女性线人
Word has come in from a female informant.
罗伊·詹姆斯在圣约翰伍德的一栋房♥子里
Roy James is staying in a house in St John's Wood.
这张♥平♥面图标出了所有的出口和入口
Now, this is the plan showing all the entrances and exits.
我们已经在房♥子前后都安排了人监视
We've already got observation front and back.
我们现在过去侦察 然后今晚行动
We go there now, recce the place, make our move tonight.
这次不会再出差错 长官
We play this right, sir,
我们一定能抓住他
we can have him.
走吧 弗兰克 坐我的车
Come on, Frank, we'll take my car.
是吗 我的车怎么了
Oh. Really? What's wrong with my car?
我不是担心车
It's not the car I'm worried about.
小心那个拐...
Watch that cor...
我们在艾比路的拐角处和屋后
We have men on the corner at Abbey Road