剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表
你觉得这样不对吗
You think that's wrong?
像野兽一样 -不 不是
Like an animal? - No, no.
就是 那你们怎么记录事情呢
Um, it's just, how do you keep a record of everything?
我们告诉彼此就行
What we said to each other?
可你也不怎么说话
Well, you don't talk much.
故意这样的 -为什么
Learned not to. - Why?
在殖民前时代 什么都没有
But in the before-time, nothing but.
一切都是口口相传 千年来一直如此
One voice to the next. For a thousand years.
记录得也都挺好的
Pretty good record as it went.
直接通往星星
Direct line to the stars.
没必要写下来
No need to write it down.
所以你开枪时才犹豫了吗
Is that why you paused on your shot?
以为你不想谈起那事呢
Didn't think you wanna talk about that.
杀了他才能不透口风
Killing him killed the story.
不 他已经死了
No, he was dead already,
不管我是不是拿枪瞄准了他
whether I drew a bead on him or not.
你不会觉得难过吗
Doesn't that bother you?
我能说什么呢
Don't see I got a say in it.
这不就是重点吗
Ain't that the point?
我会传颂你的故事
I'll tell your story.
真的 -真的
Yeah? - Yeah.
非常乐意
Willingly.
但你还不一定能活下来呢
But you ain't survived it yet.
我们不能去城里
We can't go to town.
为什么
Why?
和我们偏离轨道的原因一样
Same reason we're off the trail.
没法前进 不知道前面有什么
Can't move forward. Don't know what's ahead.
别无选择
Got no choice.
我们得折回去
We gotta go back.
不要告诉任何人
Don't go telling anybody about your money.
你不信任他们吗
You don't trust them?
你在这里遇到什么你能信任的人了吗
You met anyone out here you could?
斥候
Scout?
基卡普人
Kickapoo.
彻罗基人
Cherokee.
这就是你留下来的原因吗
That why you stayed?
不留下来还能干嘛
Instead of what?
我以为基卡普人都去了南方
I thought the Kickapoo went South?
墨西哥之类的地方
Mexico some place,
而不是在这里领配额
instead of picking up on these allotments.
那是伊什科人 全是酒鬼和傻瓜
Well, that was Ishko's people, drunkards and fools.
你分到保留地了吗
You got offered allotments?
去领了
Takin' em' up.
这边除了岩石和尘土什么都没有
Down there it's just rock and dust.
俄克拉何马吗
Oklahoma?
很美的领土
Beautiful territory.
有些是 有些不是
Some is, some ain't.
给玉米妈妈铺床可得花时间啊
Well, takes time to make a bed for Mother Corn.
没有水它们是没法生长的
They're never gonna grow without water.
我们在20英尺厚的岩石上挖洞 终于找到了水源
We dug for ours through 20-foot of rock till we hit it.
他们让你留着吗
And they let you keep it?
他们
They?
哦不
Oh, no.
你知道印第安人最大的敌人是什么吗
You know the greatest enemy to an Indian?
我们的过去
Our past.
我们必须抛弃我们的过去
We have to turn our back on it.
如果我们还有幸存的希望的话
If we've any hope to survive.
我有幸存的诀窍
I got a knack for survival.
那你就向前看吧
Well, then you will look to the future.
想回北方
Lookin' to head back North.
为什么 -那是我出生的地方
Why there? - Where I was born.
只要你记得 那不是真正的你
Long as you remember, it ain't who you are.
现在已经不是了
Not anymore.
约翰 别再说教了
John, quit your lecturing.
我道歉
I apologize.
我布道的速度很快
I'm awfully quick for sermonizing.
确实
You are.
他真的很快
He really is.
但随着鬼舞的继续
But with this Ghost Dance going on,
这简直是疯了
I mean, that's pure insanity.
跳舞是跳不出更好的未来的
Can't go dancing to a better future.
你得自己去发掘
You gotta dig for it.
约翰 得了吧
John, please.
我只是和我姑娘聊天
I'll just talk to my doll here.
我已经准备好了给孤儿们吃的
So, I've got a mix we use for dogies.
当孤儿醒过来 它会比她以前吃得更好
When the baby wakes it will nourish it better than she's used to.
嗯 谢谢
Well, thank you.
我一直在想 约翰
And I've been thinking, John,
饿马附近的一户人家失去了一个孩子
there's that family near Hungry Horse lost a babe.
我猜她还有奶水
I'm guessing her milk is still on.
嗯 我们应该去借用一下
Yeah, we should ride out.
不知道他们能不能多喂饱几张嘴
Not sure how they'd take to a couple of extra mouths.
我有钱 我可以付钱
Oh, I've got money, I can offer to pay.
不
No.
都是基♥督♥徒
It's Christian folk.
我相信上帝会有办法的
I'm sure God will find a way.
既然那只兔子倒在你脚下 那没必要浪费它
And seeing as that rabbit fell at your feet, no point in wasting it.
奶
Milche.
你不是说她不说话吗
I thought you said she didn't speak?
德裔吗 奶 是吗
German? Milche yah?
你吓到她了
Oh, you spooked her.
我挺有两下子吧
Now ain't that something?
你 你会说德语吗
Do you-- do you speak German?
嗯
Yup.
她的家人长什么样
What did-- what did her folk look like?
嗯 是
Well-- Well, it was, um...
一有父亲吗 -有
There a father? - Yes.
他是留着战前的胡子 还没有唇上胡
He have, like, a pre-war beard, no mustache?
嗯
Yup.
穿着礼拜服吗
Sunday suit?
几乎是吧
Some.
门诺教♥徒♥
Mennonites.
不到五天前他来过这里说有辆马车坏了 记得吗
Come through here not five days ago saying there was a wagon down, remember?
一家子
There was a family
被耽搁了 还怀着孕
with a pregnancy got held up.
让我们在他们经过的时候留意他
Asked us to keep an eye out for him should they pass.
嗯
Yeah.
他们来了
And here they are.
还活着的都来了
What's left of 'em.
他们是要去哪里
Where-- Where were they going?
俄克拉何马
Oklahoma.
对不起 哪条路 那是哪条路
Sorry. Which way-- which way is that?
南边儿
South.
他们是婴儿潮时期出生的 正往另一边走
They're boomers, heading for another land run.
南边儿啊
South.
你能跟在他们一起去吗
Um, so might you ride after them?
我们吗
Us?
我们要往北走啊
It's just that we're headed North.
来回大概十天左右
Well, there, back, around ten days.
农活不能等
And farm work can't wait.
你们不能去吗
Couldn't you?
我们 嗯 我们有理由 就是 不
We, um, we have reasons, you know, not to...
不能退回去
Go backwards.
但我们会的
But we will.
我们当然会
I mean, of course we will.
我们必须
We must.
他们给我们提供了补给
They've offered us supplies
如果我们需要的话 还能给一匹驮马
and a draft horse if we want.
我不要
Not me.
为什么
Why?
剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表