剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表
That's a miss.
那我去把它追到手
Well, then I'll go and finish it off.
那你一开始为什么要开枪
Don't know why you shot at it in the first place.
那可是一只狼
A fucking wolf?
这样吧 我把它带回来
Tell you what, I'll bring it back
我们可以把它作为礼物
and we can make a nice little stole out of it
送给你美丽的未婚妻
for your beautiful fiancée.
别担心 我不会说是我打的
But, don't worry, I won't tell that her I shot it.
她都不知道你的存在
She doesn't even know you exist.
什么 科妮莉亚·洛克小姐吗
What Lady Cornelia Locke.
我知道她住哪儿
Don't tell me...
西荷兰公园大道5号♥
5 Holland Park West.
商用入口你当然知道
And you know the Tradesman's entrance, no doubt
嗬 我什么都知道
Yeah, I know everything.
全都知道
Everything.
这是我的工作
That's my job.
稍等片刻
Stick the kettle on.
他在自己老板面前讲话这么随便
He talks loose to the man who pays his bills.
他不是我选的
Not me.
是董事会选的
Board of directors.
派他来监督我的财务状况
Chose him to keep a check on my finances
你得承认 他确实架子很大
which you have to admit, he shows a certain... panache,
你不擅理财吗 -常言说的好
You bad with money? - What do they say?
财富可以失去很多次 但自信只能失去一次
A man can lose a fortune many times over but his confidence only once?
相信我 作为一个失去过很多财富的人
Well, trust me, as a man who has lost many fortunes,
我的自信早已扔进下水道
my confidence has taken a hell of a battering.
行吧
Yeah.
仆人指挥主子做事显然不妥
It ain't good when a servant tells his boss what to do.
别担心
Don't worry about that.
我们英国有等级制度
In England we have a class system.
大卫·梅尔蒙特归根结底会知道自己的位置
So, for better or worse David Melmont knows exactly where he sits.
但我们这儿没有
Yeah well, we don't have that here,
所以你最好盯紧他
so you best keep an eye on it.
他这样的人结局我见多了
I seen what happens to men like him in a place like this.
过度自♥由♥会酿成悲剧
Sometimes freedom ainit pretiy.
来吧
Come on then...
夏安人
Cheyenne.
别管他们
Weleave 'em be
我需要多少支箭 才能在麻烦中全身而退
How many arrows do I need in my back before you tell me I'm in trouble?
一支也不用 因为我们不参与
None, because we ain't.
你这么做是干吗
What you doing that for, eh,
确保我们不会被跟踪
make sure they don't follow us?
你说过他们不会招惹我们的
You said they wouldn't give us any trouble
是不会
They won't.
你是因为打中只狼太兴奋了
That wolf you shot give you more jip
他们和我们一样 不想惹麻烦
They don't want trouble same as us.
但如果他们开始分我们的利润
Well, I'm not sure you'll be looking as kindly...
你还会这么友善吗
when they start eating our profits.
这匹腿瘸了
This one's lame.
我多盯着它点
Gotta keep an eye on it.
他不是唯一一个
He's not the only one mate.
这景色就像特尔斐(希腊古都)
Looks like the Delphi...
由上帝创造
made by God.
你成天低着头看账本 里面看得到美好吗
You got a word for "Beauty" in that ledger of yours?
能啊 我 呃 我把它归为
Yep yep. I, uh, I had it down as, uh...
“不可预见的成本”这一项
"unforeseen costs".
还好我才是有远见的那个
Well, thank God I'm the one with the vision.
不见得 我这里都预测到了
No. I've got a code for that and all.
你确定自己想听吗
Are you sure you want to hear it?
恐怕听了你会哭得视线模糊
I mean I don't want to make your eyesight go all blurry.
不 你说啊
No, go on.
好吧 在前五年
Oh, all right well, er, years one to five
你的利润会增加六倍
there'll be a six fold increase in your profits.
赚得盆满钵满
Making you very rich.
然后 从第四年到第七年
And then er, years four, yeah four to seven,
竞争对手会推高销量 压低价格
the competition will arrive driving up volume pushing down prices.
但你至少瘦死的骆驼比马大
But you'll still be rich.
到了第七第八年 市场会饱和
And then seven and eight, the market will saturate.
价格会一泻千里
Prices will collapse...
成本将会飙升
costs will balloon.
第十年时 你就会破产
And then by year ten, you'll go bust.
尔也一样
And you the same.
啊 不会的
Ah, well, no,
你看我这个小本本上都写了
you see in this little book here, this little book here.
找到了 在这里
...er, yep, here,
它告诉我该什么时候跳船
it tells me when exactly to get out.
我如果是你 会像只猎鹰一样盯着自己
So if I were you, I'd be watching me like a hawk.
我就在这么做
Already am.
是这样的 先生 你看
You see sir, you see, um...
这谁都说不好
you never know, you never know.
也许有一天
Maybe, maybe one day--
也许有一天 你我二人可以成为合伙人
maybe one day, uh, me and you, we could be partners.
我他妈知道
I fucking knows.
我就是知道
Oh fucking knows it.
就像我知道 就算你鞋上粘了屎
Just like I know that having shit on your shoe...
也肯定比我的好闻得多
would smell a hell of a lot better than me.
我从你身上闻到的就是这味道
And that's exactly the smell I am getting off you.
至少我们彼此了解
At least, we know each other.
你在说什么呢 你根本不了解
What you talking about, you ain't got a fuckin' clue,
你根本不了解我是谁
you ain't got a fuckin' clue who I am.
你要是真的了解 就该知道我才是
'Cause if you really knew, then what you'd know is that really...
坐这个位置的人
I'm the one.
你好 露营的各位
Hulloo The Camp!
士兵巡逻 允许接近吗
Soldiers on patroll Permission to approach?
我有枪 慢点靠近
Guns up, do it slow.
杰罗姆·麦克林托克下士
Corporal Jerome McClintock.
比利·迈尔斯和蒂莫西·弗林士兵
Troopers Billy Myers and Timothy Flynn.
我们可以加入吗
You stand us a little of your company?
太他妈欢迎了
Too fucking right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是什么
Oh, what is it?
士兵的神仙水 能让一支军队回春
Soldier's Joy, what keeps an army on its feet.
或者一醉不醒
Or off it.
知道吗 维京人他们以前会吸鸦♥片♥
You know the Vikings they used to take opiates
来消除战场上的罪恶感
so they wouldn't care who they killed.
听起来不错
Sounds about right.
从你这身衣服来看 你应该是初来乍到
Judging by the color of your duds, I'd say you been out here no time.
12天了
Twelve days.
哦 我的错
Oh, my mistake.
你呢 -在巡逻
And you? - On patrol.
额外的巡逻
Small patrol.
非官方业务
Unofficial business.
比如呢
Such as?
你问得真直接
You are mighty direct.
只是好奇 -得改改
Just curious-- - Should watch for that.
这套路太容易被识破
every trap's set the same.
不过回答你的问题 这是执行巡逻
Execution patrol since you ask.
代表科罗拉多志愿军第一团
On behalf of the First Regiment, Colorado Volunteers
你是志愿军吗
That who you are?
一朝志愿军
Were.
永远志愿军 -你们的敌人是
Will always be. - 'Gainst who?
一个印第安人 叫奔跑的鹰
Indian named Running Hawk.
夏安人
Cheyenne.
听说过他吗
Heard of him?
见过他吗
You seen him?
其他人也没见过
Nor anyone else besides.
他就逃在外面
Well, he's out here.
你找他做什么
Why you want him?
他杀了我弟弟
He killed my brother.
不仅仅是杀
Not just killed.
像剥牛肉一样剐了他
剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表