剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表
虽然他也尽力试过
Weren't through lack of trying.
康斯坦斯·克拉克
生于1882年11月
卒于1883年1月
你是一位父亲吗
You a father?
做过
Been.
他也做过
Him too.
从没活过一年
None made a year.
你是基♥督♥徒吗
Christian?
美国人
American,
他已经把这里当成了我们的孩子
This here is our baby now.
那个指南针
That compass...
是啊
Oh, yeah.
十分精致高级
Fancy bit of clockwork.
都要建几道围墙来保护了
Worth a fence line or two.
所以他才提供出来吗
That why he offered it?
我丈夫可能剥玉米不在行 惠普先生
My husband may not be much with a corn shucker, Mr. Whipp,
但他很擅长谈交易
but he sure can cut a deal.
你们怎么弄到的
How'd you come by it?
英国人
Englishman.
运过来的
Passing through.
这事常有吗
That happen a lot?
没错 先生
Yes, sir.
人们漂洋过海走到现在的位置
People cross oceans just to get to where we are now.
但总会装备不足
But they always come dp a little short.
为了能让自己走得更远些
They will sell anything...
他们什么都舍得卖♥♥
at any price just to get themselves a little bit further.
你们是趁火打劫
You're hucksters.
劫的是那些想夺走我们尔西的人
From people who only want to take what was already ours?
随便你怎么叫吧
Then that's what we are.
但这不是老实种地
Ain't farming though, is it?
不是吗
Ain't it?
小麦种子
Wheat seeds.
谢谢 -俄♥国♥的
Thank you. - Russian,
红色土耳其
red turkey.
最好的品种 -嗯
Best. - Erm,
我不打算开农场
I'm not looking to start a farm.
不 不 不 请收下 生命
No, no, no. Please. Please. Erm, life.
嗯
Erm,
那个救了她的人
the man who saved her,
他是波尼人
erm, he's Pawnee, yes?
印第安人 -对
Indian? - Yes
你想要的那块土地
The land that you want,
已经是他的了
erm, it was his already.
我们等于直接拿过来
We are-- we are taking it.
嗯
Erm...
这叫偷窃
stealing.
偷窃 懂吧
Stealing it.
不
Nein.
这片土地是我们的天父的
This land is...
父亲
Father's?
上帝的
God's?
对 不是我们的 是他老人家的
Ja.
我不 我不
I don't-- I don't--
这片土地不是我们的
This land is not ours.
这是上帝的 只属于祂
It is His and His alone.
祂的旨意必成就
And His will be done
如果祂不想把这片土地赐给我们
If He did not want us to have this land,
就不会指引我们来这里
He would not have delivered us here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
给谁的
For who?
给她的马吃
For her horse.
对 那个农场里有马
Ah, yes. They had horses on that farm.
她说农场里的是她的马
She says it was her horse on the farm.
你看到了吗 那匹马 腿呈白色
Did you see it? With white socks on its front feet?
被坏人砸了车抢去了
It was taken from the wagon by the bad men...
被那些农民
the farmers.
快给我
I need a, erm...
马鞍
saddle.
马鞍
Saddle.
如果我能选择自己在哪儿
♪ If I was where would I be ♪
我就会在这
♪ Then I'd be where I am now ♪
这是我该在的地方
♪ Here I am where I must be ♪
我为什么不能去想去的地方
♪ Why would I where I cannot? ♪
我远行 我越过群山
♪ To the hills, I travel ♪
穿过泥沼矿
♪ Through the boggy mine ♪
直接掉到我心中的
♪ Straight away down that hole ♪
渴望的无底洞
♪ To my heart's desire ♪
你要反悔么
You welching on your debt there?
你可能把价格定得太高了
Reckon you've set the price too high.
但你还是履行承诺啊
Still gonna hold you to it.
不行
No, you're not
你看到什么了
What you seen?
不关我的事
Not my business.
你还打包了她的东西
You packing her stuff too?
我的工作就是追人 得赶紧上路了
Tracking's my job, best get back to it.
她欠我一辆马车 -就当是我的封口费吧
She owes me a wagon. - Buys my silence.
所以你确实看到了点什么
So you have seen something.
这是我在德国人的马车里找到的
Found it in the German wagon.
该死
Hell.
人不是我杀的
Yeah, I don't make the mess.
我只是收了钱来清理尸体 仅此而已
I just get paid to clean it up, is all.
是游击匪帮干的
Bushwhackers?
我什么都没问
Well, I don't care to inquire.
但你心里知道
Except you do.
你给他们通报这里发生的一切
You tell them everything that comes through here,
我们 那些德国人
us, them German folk,
他们会把战利品分给你一些
and then you get a cut of whatever it is they bring back.
除非是尸体
Unless it's bodies.
处理尸体 这是你的固定服务内容
Comes to grinding up bodies, I'm just guessing that's a flat fee.
他们在偷我们的土地
They're stealing our land.
已经偷走了
Stolen.
那你在乎什么 -不在乎
So what do you care? - Don't.
是你要求的 你无论如何都要达成
Claim's yours. You gotta keep it whichever way you can.
不是靠种玉米
Ain't by corn,
种庄稼 也不是靠种高粱
"mother", or no sorghum neither.
我都试过了
I tried them all.
土壤太过贫瘠
Topsoil's dead.
下面是厚厚的基岩
Bedrock's too deep.
这里寸草不生
Nothing gonna grow here, ever.
所以他们才把这片地给你
That's why they gave it to you.
这样我等于还治其人之身了
This way, I get to give it back.
这有点像寄生虫 不是吗
Kind of like a parasite though, ain't it?
贪婪地吸血 直到自己爆♥炸♥
Sucking till you pop.
你不也在从美国♥军♥队搞钱吗
Says a man who got his coin from the US Army.
跟你不一样 -不
Weren't like this. - No.
因为我们只搞白人
'Cause the only people we strip down are White.
我想要的不是这个
Not what I'm looking for.
看到没
Yeah, well, see?
你终于说出口了
There you go.
因为有人在找你
'Cause I got someone looking for you...
找得很辛苦
real hard.
谁 -似乎
Who? - Seems to reckon...
你在当兵时看到了些东西
you had saw something during your soldiering days.
所有人都不该看的东西
Something no one else was allowed to.
放心 我不会对你开枪
I ain't gonna shoot you.
不然会损坏货品
Can't risk damaging the goods.
如果我能选择可以待的地方
♪ If I was where I would be ♪
那一定就是这里
♪ Then I'd be where I am now ♪
这里才是我该在的地方
♪ Here I am where I must be ♪
我为什么在不属于自己的地方
♪ Why would I where I cannot? ♪
他在哪里
剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表