剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表
♪ Moving for the kill ♪
你抓住她的发
♪ You caught her hair ♪
我不知道是什么让他这么做的
I don't know what made him do it.
我估计可能是 乡村的原因 洛克小姐
I'm thinking it was the-- er, the country, Miss Locke.
他就这么陷入了其中
He...he just got himself caught up in it.
你知道的 我只是想救他出来 不要伸张
I was all for just, you know, getting him straight out, keeping it quiet.
为了公♥司♥ 主要还是为了他自己好
For the company but mostly for himself.
因为我知道 他一直过得不好
You know, 'cause I...I know he's been he's been struggling
还有 还有 -资金困难
and what with, what with erm-- - Money.
这就是我来的目的 对吧
I mean that's why I was there, weren't it?
可是我不能 我 我救不了他
But I couldn't...I couldn't...I couldn't save him.
这事我救不了他
I couldn't save him from this.
因为我们的向导去了一个军事要塞 举报了他
'Cause our guide, he's gone down an army fort and reported him.
这事就闹大了
It has all kicked off.
他们派了一个搜索队 最终
All right, they sent out a search party and eventually
那些士兵和他被找到了
they were, the soldiers and him,
他们在一个 一个
they were found in a er...in a, er...
继续
Go on.
那地方叫阉猪场
It was called the Hog Ranch.
农场吗
A farm?
妓院
Whore house.
是啊 这地名还有点讽刺
That's it, that's the irony of it really,
因为那些军人不是去杀人的 而且成群结队过去
'cause the army didn't go for the killings and there's been too many, you see.
一旦开始他们就停不下来
Once they started they couldn't stop.
所以结果 这些士兵被指控为
So, instead, the soldiers, they were charged with erm,
未经授权擅自使用 -女人
the unauthorized use of-- - Women.
而且 还擅离职守
Yeah. Whilst being, erm, absent without leave.
为此他们都被开除军籍
For which they all got a dishonorable discharge.
因为非法性行为 但不是因为大规模屠♥杀♥
For illicit sex. But not mass murder.
托马斯呢
And Thomas?
我们撞上了 等着交罚金
We banged up, awaiting payment of a fine.
也许他应该坐牢
Maybe he should just serve his time.
问题是 那不是监狱
Thing is... erm, it's not a jail.
是一口井
It's a well.
很深的井
Deep one.
下雨的话 就会把井淹没
When the rains come, it's gonna start filing up.
可能有一周 一个月 但是肯定会下雨的
There might be a week, could be a month, but they will come.
要多少
How much?
两千块
Two thousand pounds.
要英镑
Sterling.
你为何来找我
Why have you come to me?
因为 因为你是他肃婚妻
'Cause you... 'cause you are his fiancée.
我们没有订婚
We are not engaged.
没有吗 我以为他求婚了
Oh? Oh no, I thought he said he proposed.
他是求婚了 -哦
He had... - Ah
你告诉我父亲了吗 -没没没
Have you told my father-- - No, no, no.
也没告诉过其他人
Nor anyone else besides.
这是托马斯最后的机会 他找不到其他人帮忙了
This was Thomas' last chance and he'll never get another.
是我让我父亲投资的
It was me that made my father invest.
这就是了
Well, there you go.
也给你自己留点面子
Save yourself a few blushes too.
我没什么不好意思的
Blushes I can live with.
但是他不可能无视这一点
But ignominy he cannot.
公♥司♥也一样
The Company neither.
我父亲说起过你
My father has spoken of you...
是吗 -是的
Yeah? - Yes.
他 他说什么了
What's he... What's he say?
我不太确定
Oh, I'm not sure.
你最开始
You started in--
最开始做肉品生意的
Started in, in the meat business, yeah--
对 -对 在屠宰场
Yes. Yeah, in the blood pits.
然后呢
And then?
然后 因为我 我有个会数字的头脑
Well, then, the-- 'cause I got... I got me a head for figures, you see,
所以 -所以你做到了这位置
so... - So here you are.
是 但是别担心 洛克小姐 我还是很清楚自己的身份
Oh, yeah, but don't you worry, Miss Locke, I still know my place.
这事不能让任何人知道
Well, no one should know that.
那我就很厚道了
Well, then I must be a bit thick...
我是个忠心的仆人
loyal servant as I am.
忠于公♥司♥
To the company.
忠于特拉福德先生
To Mister Trafford.
当然 也忠实与你
And to your good self, of course.
比以往更忠实
Now more than ever.
但我们不能让他穿着棉袜被塞进井里 对吧
But we can't leave him in his cotton socks stuffed down a well, now can we?
不能 -不能
No. - No.
不能
No.
不能
No.
有时我会想 我们是否都有恐怖的东西
I sometimes wonder if there's horror in us all.
是的
There is.
所以这样的漂亮房♥子才格外重要
Which is why pretty rooms like this are so important.
它们让我们远离恐怖
They keep it from us.
这个房♥子真的是我见过的最漂亮的房♥子了
And this really is quite the beautifullest room I've ever seen in my life.
我给你拿钱
I'll get you the money.
早啊
Morning.
洛克小姐
Miss Locke.
怎么 你以为我是邮递员吗
What, did you think I was the postman?
邮递员已经来过了
Erm, I think he's already been.
是托马斯寄的
It's from Thomas.
不是他
Not him.
是你
You.
全部都是
All of it.
他们逮捕的是你吧
Did they arrest you?
是的
Yes.
那口井呢
And the well?
你知道吗
D'you know what?
你知道我得到什么教训吗
D'you know what I learnt?
仇恨比熊皮外套温暖多了
"Hate" is a hell of a lot warmer than a bear skin coat.
尽管 我的脚趾有点发黑
Although, my toes are a bit black.
而且 罚金很高
And, er, the fine was very steep,
跟你说吧 差点让我破产
let me tell ya, it almost cleared me out.
你是在考虑告发我吗 -一旦你离开这间屋
Are you thinking of shopping me-- - As soon as you leave this room--
不 你不会 -我会的 会的
Nah, you won't-- - I will, I will.
我要打开那扇窗户 我要尖叫
I'm going to open that window and I'm going to scream,
骗子 小偷 杀人犯
"Liar. Thief. Killer."
你走不到街角就会被抓
You won't make it as far as the street corer.
不
Oh, no.
因为
'Cause you see...
我要去科罗拉多
I'm going all the way to Colorado!
去阿♥拉♥莫沙河
The Alamosa River!
我认识个朋友 他会带我发达
I got me a little mate and he's gonna show me the way.
用那笔钱
And with that money there--
用那笔钱
And with that money--
用那笔钱
With that money--
对 我们要在一个金矿 一个大金矿买♥♥点股份
Yeah, we're gonna buy us a stake in a gold mine, a big one.
因为我在那个国家
Because me and that country...
能呼风唤雨 -出去
We're like that. - Get out.
但是我们还没有达成小交易 对吧
But we haven't made a little deal yet, have we?
我跟你说吧 我向你保证
And I'll tell yous what, I'm gonna promise you,
这事我绝对保密 你也不告诉别人
I'll never talk about this and you're gonna do the same.
不过我跟你说 你对这些房♥间的看法是对的
I tell you what, though, you're right about these rooms.
它们的确毫无意义
They do mean nothing.
我跟一头狼较量过
I took on a wolf once.
该死的狼
A fucking wolf!
谁的曲子
What's that?
安东尼·德沃夏克
Erm... Antonin Dvorak?
缺了点什么
It's missing a bit.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
她已经上♥床♥了
She's taken to her bed.
我自己出去
Hmm. I'll show myself out.
你也一样
You do the same.
不过先别忙走
剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表