剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表
What's that?
一个长者
An elder.
帮助你理解
Helps you understand.
我不确定他会喜欢他理解到的
I'm not sure he'd like what he finds.
不 他死了
No, he's dead.
他们现在都在上面了
They all are, up there now.
哪儿
Where?
亡灵之路
Path of the dead.
银河吗
The Milky Way?
也许他们是想给你传递一个信息
Maybe that's them trying to send you a message.
那有什么意义
What'd be the point in that?
除非你去寻找意义 否则你是不会知道的
Well, you won't know until you find out what it means.
但如果他们在上面而我在下面
But if they are up there and I'm down here,
还有谁能告诉我有什么意义
who's left to tell me?
今晚很忙
It's busy tonight.
阿门
Amen.
看 我就这个意思
See, this is my point.
这样违反自然法则
It's against the laws of nature.
不然你为什么会认为动物要成群迁徙
Why else you think animals travel by herd?
这会让捕食者更难做出选择
So it makes it harder for the predator to choose.
但你 一个人到处跑
But you, out here all alone?
只能怪你自己
Only yourself to blame.
你说什么
What you saying?
来到一个连本土语言
And what is the point, coming to a country
都不会说的国家 有什么意义呢
when you can't even begin to speak its language.
英语 好吗 说英语
English, all right? Speak in English.
你的旗子
Your whiff?
不是
No.
你的旗子很胖
Your whiff is fat.
怀孕了
Pregnant?
你妻子怀孕了 -对
Your wife is pregnant? - Yeah!
怎么没人告诉我
Why didn't anyone tell me?
这样不对
That ain't right.
死亡 这么接近新生命
Death, so close to new life.
这样 是不对的
Not now, that is the wrong way around.
我很遗憾
I am so sorry.
真的
Truly.
太糟糕了
It's an awful thing.
走吧
Go on.
回她身边
You get back to her.
去找你旗子
Go back to your whiff.
你 要放他走吗
You gonna let him go?
不是啊
No.
只是这样你一箭射穿他的心脏的时候
But when you put an arrow through his heart,
他会心怀希望
at least it will be full of hope.
你没射中心脏啊
You missed his heart.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Oh, yes.
这是什么
What's this?
西
West.
东
East.
南
South.
北
North.
给你 以防我们走散
For you if we get split
你不要吗
Not for you?
我的族人在这里生活了两千多年
My people lived here over 2, 000 years.
我不需要棍子
No need for sticks.
你想过去干什么
What's up there for you?
申领土地 -哪儿
Land claim. - Where?
内布拉斯加 -很远吗
Nebraska. - Is that far?
没有你想去的地方远
Not as far as you wanna go.
你怎么从南边来
How come you came from the South?
嗯
Well...
你应该离开利物浦 我现在明白了
Should've left from Liverpool and I get that now.
但南安普顿最近
But, um, Southampton was closest,
所以我才去了新奥尔良
so that's how I ended up in New Orleans.
问题是 我当时有点赶时间
The thing was, I was in a bit of a hurry
我儿子刚去世 所以
and my son had just died, so...
我头脑不清楚
so my mind was foggy.
不是不清楚 应该是
Not foggy. It was more, um...
应该是 我也说不好当时是怎样
it was more-- I don't really know what it was.
或者现在也是 真的 但
Or is, really. But, um...
但凶手就在这里
but the man responsible is here,
所以我必须在这里
so here is where I must be...
或者至少北上
or at least up there.
至少你会骑马
Well, at least you can ride.
还会开枪
And shoot.
杀猪和杀人有很大区别
Big difference between shooting a pig and a man.
尤其是这头猪并没有对我造成过任何伤害
Especially when the pig hadn't done me any harm.
我对弓箭也很在行
I'm good with a bow and arrow, too.
我能在60米开外击中靶心
I can strike a bullseye at 200 feet.
在英国 我们管这叫射箭
In England, we call it Toxophily.
是种时尚
It's quite the fashion.
也许我应该去英国
Maybe I should go.
不
Ooh, no.
波卡洪塔斯是一位印地安酋长的女儿 对殖民充满好奇 并嫁给了英国人 22岁去世
看波卡洪塔斯你就明白了
Look what happened to Pocahontas.
谁
Who?
晚上你看星星辨别方向吗
You follow the stars at night.
嗯
Yup.
能教我吗
Will you teach me?
不能
No.
你给我讲过亡灵之路
Well, you told me about Death Path.
我不该告诉你的
Yeah, well, I shouldn't have.
我挺喜欢的
I like that idea.
能看到自己通往另一个世界的路
Being able to see your way into the next world.
会觉得自己生命的终结也没那么可怕
Makes this one seem less final.
你的家人都在那边吗
Is that where your family is?
还有我儿子
And my boy?
他死于暴♥力♥还是生病
He die violent or ill?
为什么问这个
Why?
死于暴♥力♥走的路比较短 生病的路比较长
Violent takes a short road, illness, the long.
你的家人们呢
Which one did yours?
多数都是短的
Short, mostly.
有些是长的 -如果两者都有呢
Long, some. - What if it was both?
英国佬给我们
The English gave us...
带来了很多疾病
all kinds of illness.
有人说 那只是短暂的
Some say that-- that's the short.
其他人认为是长♥期♥的
Others, long.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
短暂的
Short.
暴♥力♥的
Violent.
那你和我 看的应该是同一条路
Well then, you and I, we're looking at the same road.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
可能是基卡普人
Kickapoo maybe.
部落领地吗
Tribal lands?
分配的土地
Allotments.
怎么了
What?
我们被人跟踪了吗
We're being followed?
只有一个方法能知道
Only one way to find out.
他是朋友吗
Is he a friend?
也许
Of mine?
是我的朋友
Maybe.
但对你来说
Of yours?
拿出你的枪 装弹
Take out your rifle. Ratchet a bullet.
如果打起来 我对付左边那两个
If it comes to it, I'll take the two on the left,
你一枪打中那波尼人的马就行
you gut-shoot the Pawnee's horse.
他的马吗
His horse?
现在你还想挑吗
Oh, you getting picky now?
如果我倒下 骑马快跑是你唯一的机会
If I go down, the scrub's your only chance.
但如果我倒下
But then if I go down...
剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表