剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表
原“乔克河”
他死了
He's dead.
我们不久后就会分开
We gonna part soon.
为什么
Why?
不
No!
你生气了
Are you angry?
看来是了
You proved it.
但这不是你的本性
But it ain't your nature.
有时候看见就可以放手了
Sometimes just to see a thing is enough to let it go O
但我还没看见他呢
But I haven't seen him yet.
很快了
You're about to.
我们都到齐了
Here's we all are!
是 长官
Yes, sir!
他在这吗 -是的 长官
He here? - Oh, yes, sir!
在那边
Up yonder
一直在等
Been waitin'!
你来的好晚啊
Tooks you some time.
看来你是被什么事拖住了
Guessing you got yourselves held up some.
莫哈韦吗
Mojave?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你想被人杀吗
You looking to get killed?
是 长官
Oh, yes, sir.
但现在我准备好了
But now I's ready.
去天堂
Ticket to heaven.
带我们去吧
Take us in.
我这帽子不错
Here, nice hat.
给你
There you go.
下午好啊 科妮莉娅
Good afternoon, Cornelia.
跟以前一样美
Lovely as ever.
尽管岁月在你脸上留下了痕迹 别介意我这么说哈
Though a little frayed round the edges, don t mind me saying.
我是说 要是早知道你有这种勇气
I mean, if I knew you had this much spunk,
我可能当时就带你一起走了
I might've taken you with me.
我就不用对付这个小混♥蛋♥了
Save me having to deal with this little fucker.
他特么的 他居然用把断剑来杀我
Hels fucking-- he's come at me with a broken sword!
托马斯死了
Thomas is dead.
怎么死的
How?
洪水
Flood.
淹死了
He drowned.
你打算什么时候告诉我这个坏消息
And when you gonna tell me bad news?
如果不是你 我们可能就一起生活了
We might have shared a life together if it wasn't for you.
然后你就会跟他鬼混在一起了 是不是
Well, then you'd be face down with him, wouldn't ya? Ey?
我多年前就死了
Oh, no. I died years ago.
你杀了我
You killed me.
你为什么没有得呢
Why not you?
我也得了 但后来又好了
Well, it came, then it went away.
再没犯过
It's never come back
直到现在
Until now.
是我儿子吗
Is that the sprog?
长的跟我像吗
He look like me?
幸运的孩予
Oh, lucky boy.
他的性情可不像你
Not his spirit.
有一样就行了
Can't have it all.
你 你把他怎么着了
What did-- what d'you do with him?
你
Did you, uh...
你把他塞进厕所冲走了吗
stuff him down the khazi?
我珍爱他
I cherished him.
为什么
Why?
因为他活过
Because he drew breath.
因为他从不放弃
Because he never gave up.
因为他懂得痛苦 欢乐和无聊
Because he knew pain and pleasure and boredom.
因为他也饱尝痛苦
And because he suffered.
他教会了我
He taught me to do the same.
因为你的那一半血液让他不得不战斗
Because you were the part that he was fighting
可我的那一半却让他活了下来
and I was the half that kept him alive.
因为这所有
Because of all this...
而最主要是因为我曾是他母亲
mostly because I was his mother.
现在也是
Am.
我只记得音乐特别好听
I do remember that the music was quite pretty.
真美
Hmm, beautiful.
你
You.
我认识你吗
I know you?
不 稍等一下 你是 你是 太吓人了
Oh, no, that is- -oh, hang on a minute, that is-- that's spooky.
你是穆拉托人 半野蛮人半战士
You were a mulatto thingy: half savage, half soldier.
你还活着呢
You still are.
浑身是血的不是我
Weren't me covered in blood.
但是你在看 对吧
But it was you watching though, weren't it?
嗯
Ay?
你总这样是吧
Do that a lot, do ya?
只救自己
Save your own skin.
你打算就这么看着她吗
You gonna watch her and all?
很期待
Looking forward to it.
他呢
What about him?
都准备好了
All set. - Oooh!
都准备好了哈
All set. Woah!
奈莉
Nellie!
给我们争取了几秒钟
Got us a couple of seconds.
不过我得警告你
Though I should warn you.
有个人一直在守护着我 他可不好惹
I got a man looks out for me and I wouldn't pick a fight with him.
行肥
Alright? Eh?
嗯
Ey.
你不是打算杀了我吧 亲爱的
You're not gonna kill me, darling?
你想知道为什么吗
Do you wanna know for why?
因为我还带着你儿子的一部分
'Cause there is a little bit of your boy walking on this earth.
你不舍得杀
And you can't kill that.
你刚刚残忍♥地杀了个人
You just shot a man in cold blood.
在哪 -她没事
Where is it? - She's fine.
我看过了
I checked.
他还活着
He's alive!
是谁干的 -是我
Who dunnit?
那我现在只能把你们俩都抓起来了
Ah, now i would have to arrest you both.
只有我
Just me.
见鬼
Goddamn!
我下不去手
I couldn't do it.
不需要你动手
You didn't need to.
好了 你 我得把你带走
All right, you, I'm gonna take you in.
为什么
Why?
他的工人过来发现他的尸体 会有人动私刑
His workers come up here, find him, there'll be a lynching.
毫无疑问 我控制不了
No question. Out of my hands.
让她赶紧跑
Clear out as soon as she can.
但不能跟我们一起
But not with us.
不 不
No, no!
我们分开更安全
We're safer separate.
明白吗
You understand?
这两个跟我们
I want these two with us.
你们想活下去
You want to live?
就得听我的
Do what I say!
所有人 快点
All of ya! Now!
你觉得这事会有什么结果
How do you think this is gonna go?
不等到最后谁也不知道
Can never say, 'til it has.
我知道
I can.
他们反正都会绞死你
They're gonna hang you anyway.
就在他的店前
Right in front of his store.
那不是违法的吗 治安官
Is that illegal, Sheriff?
你知道那条街下面有什么吗
You know what's beneath that street?
大致知道吧
Got a fair idea.
历史
History.
而且他们会想办法保持下去
And that's where they're going to keep it.
所以没错 这就是故事的结局了
Yep, that's how this story's gonna end.
但对你来说不是
But not for you.
这才是你的结局
This is how it'll be for you:
我来这找那个孩子
剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表