剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表
Maybe somethings're better left forgotten.
这灯 那条裙子
This light, that dress,
你让我想起我妻子来了
you remind me of my wife.
流血的样子没让你想起她吗
But not the bleeding?
也会
That too.
她人呢
Where is she?
你是想找更好的天使为你案子辩护吗
You looking to plead your case to a better angel?
我没有案子 -我没有妻子
I don't have a case. - I don't have a wife.
你会杀了我
You're gonna kill me.
我没
I'm not-- I'm not--
我是在哭 但不是你以为的原因
I am but I'm not for the reasons that you think.
我
I'm...
我就是太 生气了
I'm just so...angry.
知道
Yup.
但还是想知道原因
But can't help but wonder on the cause.
有人把我孩子杀了
Someone killed my child.
现在我要杀了他
Ah... - And now I'm gonna kill him.
以前可以
Were.
其实 即便那时也杀不了
Actually, not even then.
现在不行 以前不行 以后也不行
Not now, not then, not ever.
因为他就是那种人
Because that's the kind of man he is.
他是怎么知道的
How did he know?
他能发现任何人的一举一动
Ain't no tremor he can't feel.
有时候我觉得这想法被他藏太深
Sometimes I think he dug that mind of his so deep,
魔鬼就会跳出来 直接跳进他心脏
Devil just skipped out, jumped straight into his heart.
当然这就是我学会轻装上阵的原因
Certainly that's how I learnt to get so light on my feet.
之前你肯定没听到我 对吧
You surely didn't hear me, now did you?
在哪儿 -无处不在
Where? - Everywhere.
我有过那么多选择
I had so many choices.
真搞不懂你为什么要去南安普顿
And I surely question Southampton?
那是最近的地方
Oh, it was closest.
去利物浦会更快些 每次都是
Liverpool's quicker, every time.
尽管如此 哈瓦那是个不错的去处
Still, Havana must've been a pleasant jig.
新奥尔良
New Orleans.
我有注意到你排除了圣路易斯 可惜 那边建了座桥
Noticed you cut out St Louis; shame, they got a bridge down there,
堪称奇迹
it's quite the marvel.
带着没存进银行的现金四处游荡
Oh, my, gadding about with all that unbanked cash,
就好比臭鼬留的印迹
like dragging a stink-line for a skunk.
好几次我们不得不出手救你
Couple of times we had to intervene on your imminent demise.
何必麻烦呢
Why bother?
他希望旅程是在这里结束
He wanted journey's end here.
这里前后都不挨着
We're in the middle of nowhere.
这才是真正的美国
The real America
也许我能试试在你尸身上种颗棉白杨
Maybe see if I can't plant a cottonwood, or some such,
或者类似的树 让你融为一部分
on top of you, make you a part of it.
如果说这话能安慰到你
If it's any consolation,
我也很恨他
I hate him too.
盈利或是损益
Profit or loss,
他认为终归是要占上一边的
there's nothing he don't think sits either side of a ledger.
你也会在其中一边
You'll be in there somewhere.
我是在的
Know I am.
从萨维尔街的西服到伯灵顿粗革皮鞋
From the Saville Row suit to the Burlington Brogues.
周日祷告他让我穿的像个朋克混♥蛋♥
He has me gussied up like a punked arse come Sunday prayers.
因为这个 我恨他
And I hate him for it.
真的 女士 我真的恨他
Yes, ma'am, I do.
放我走吧
Let me go.
其实
In truth,
我已经适应了这种轻视
I've mostly learnt to absorb my belittlement...
把我的思想局限到合同之上
confine my thoughts merely to my contract,
这份合同 虽然臭气熏天
a contract which, despite its sulfurous stink,
但我还是很愿意遵守的
I find myself quite willing to uphold.
至少不用付出隐藏的代价
That is, bar, the odd hidden cost.
我时不时会碰到
I get them from time to time.
给了我个往汤里吐口水的机会
Just give me a chance to spit in the soup.
确实很可悲 不过你看
Pathetic really, but there you go;
卑微的仆人除了这 还能做些什么呢
what else is left to the humbled servant?
你要强♥奸♥我吗
You want to rape me?
我很在乎女生同不同意
I'm realistic when it comes to issues of consent.
那就去操匹马吧
Then fuck a horse.
很有用的意见
Useful thought
夜已降临
What with the nights' drawing in.
生鸡蛋醒酒汤
Prairie oysters.
我会杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
这些真的很好吃的
They really are very good.
现在不行
Not now.
之前不行 但
Not then. But...
以后总会成功的
but I will.
那你先死而复生了再说吧
You'll have to come back from the dead to do it.
我会的
I will.
那 你要不要一起考虑下回来做我的马呢
Then, uh, might you consider coming back as my horse?
注意那些大的
Mind the big ones.
不大符合我对女人的期许
Not quite the woman I expected.
你相当符合我对男人的期许
You're everything I'd expect of a man.
继续弹
Keep playing.
要敢跑 我就弄死你
You run, I'll stalk you down.
我的老本行
It was my job.
另一个呢
Where's the other one?
我们就直接离开吧
Let's just leave.
我不是为你回来的
Didn't come back for you.
有人想见你
Someone wants to see you.
谁 -他
Who? - Him.
不不不
No, no, no.
我的包
My bag.
什么 -包呢
What? - Where is it?
我 盒子 老大
Uh, I-- Box, uh, boss.
就这么吊着他
Keep him stood.
我能不弹了吗
Can I...Can I stop playing now?
不行
No.
我的手指 都起泡了
My fingers, they gone all bubbly.
我还是孩子的时候 一个浸礼会教♥徒♥给了我个白人名字
A Baptist, when I was a boy, gave me my white name.
埃利·惠普
Eli Whipp.
想知道为什么吗
Wanna know why?
我绳子用的好
I'm good with rope.
你叫我“闻屎的”
You called me "Shit sniffer".
有吗
Did I?
我不叫那个
Weren't my name.
也许这名字给你比较合适
Maybe that's one for you to wear.
求你
Please.
我不会杀你的
Oh, I ain't gonna kill you.
交给马决定吧
Let the horse decide.
看看你能不能让他喝饱
See if you gave him enough to drink.
让他走
Let him go.
不要
No.
刚才
That was...
刚才 谢谢你
That was-- Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
要你没来 他们就该
Well, if you hadn't come they were going to...
那是你的事 与我无关
Your business, not mine.
但后来就跟你有关了 所以谢谢
Ah, but then it became yours, so thank you.
现在无关了
And now it's not.
你回来就为了这个吗
Is that what you came back for?
你的马
Hmm? - Your horse.
还有这个
And this.
里面装的什么
What's in it?
药
Medicine.
你病了
You ill?
没药吃才会生病
Only without it.
神奇
Ah, magic.
没骗你
Not a trick.
不不不 我没说你骗我
Oh no, no, I didn't say it was.
是这样 这是我儿子的一缕头发
剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表