剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表
恨我入骨
Hates my guts.
肯定是吧
Must do.
就是他把它们留在我体内的
He's the one that left them inside my body.
我和一个朋友同行
I'm travelling with a friend.
一个波尼人
He's Pawnee.
很老练的杀手
Practiced killer.
约翰·克拉克告诉我你的敌人
And John Clarke told me that your enemy,
他要派我的朋友去杀 你
he is about to send my friend to kill...you.
你为什么要告诉我
Why you telling me?
我只是不想让我的朋友死
I just don't want my friend to die.
那你为什么不直接阻止他来找我
So why didn't you stop him from coming?
因为我找不到他
'Cause I can't get to him.
你的敌人把他俘虏了
Your enemy has him prisoner.
我想
And I'm thinking...
你的生命是他自♥由♥的代价
your life is the cost of his freedom.
所以我决定退而求其次来找你
So, I just decided the next best thing was come to you instead.
那你就犯了个大错
Then you made a mistake,
因为你这样就给了我优势
'cause now you've given me the jump.
这就是风险 我知道 我知道的
Now, well that was the risk, I know, I know.
但后来我想如果是我告诉你的
But then I just thought that if I was the one who told you
你也看到了那些钱和其他的一切
and you saw the money and everything
都会往这个方向发展下去
and it was all going to go the way it has,
那么你也许会让我
well then you might let me...
拿到一点优势
get the jump on you.
你杀了我妈
You shot my ma...
妈妈说你想和我一起找点乐子
Mummy said you wanna have some fun with me.
现在 我想说 让你鸡飞蛋打
And right now, I'd say shooting your cock 'n balls clean off
是一个女人的最佳娱乐
would be about the most fun a woman could have.
但你很幸运 我现在不想找乐子
But lucky for you...I'm not feeling very funny.
天啊 我差点打中你
Christ, I could have shot you.
当我第一次来这里的时候 我的朋友告诉我
When I first came here my friend told me,
你想要的东西和你需要的东西的区别
the difference between what you want and what you need
在于能不能放上马
is what you can put on a horse.
没有比这更有用的道理了
No better lesson.
找匹马去
Choose yours...
我来找伊莱·惠普
I've come for Eli Whipp.
很暖
It's warm.
你被烫伤了吗
Were you burned?
没什么
It's nothing.
你想让我看看吗
You want I take a look?
不 我没事 谢谢
No, I'm fine, thank you.
不能让它感染了
Can't let it infect.
不会的
It won't.
上面也不行
Up here neither.
时间短 路长
Short time to come such a long way.
俄克拉荷马州有什么
What from Oklahoma?
你不知道我是从哪里开始的
You don't know where I started.
一天比一天明了了
It's getting clearer by the day.
那个男孩是谁
Who's the boy?
我救了他
I rescued him.
他也救了我
And he did the same for me.
我叫他“不麻烦”因为他不惹麻烦
I call him No Trouble because that's what he's been.
我应该带他去哪儿
Where should I take him?
他可以自己上路
He can go his own way,
有没有我们都一样
with or without us.
什么我们
Us?
我想 也许我可以带你去你想去的地方
Thought, maybe I take you where you wanna go.
你听说过比利·迈尔斯这个名字吗
You hear the name Billy Myers?
没有
No.
他住在你想去的地方
Lives up where you want to go.
我想去拜访一下他
Thinking on paying him a visit.
为什么
Why?
你有什么秘密吗
You got a secret?
你还没说出来的
One you ain't yet told?
没事
It's okay,
有秘密的不止你一个
you ain't the only one.
你看 我跟你说过 这里有魔法
You see I told you there is magic in this!
你还没到那一步
You ain't got there yet.
但是我们会到的
Oh, but we will!
女士 你喊声那么大 击中我们的可不止是闪电
Lady, you shout so loud, ain't just lightening gonna hit us.
我认为只要我们愿意 就能把乌云驱散
I reckon we could part the clouds if we wanted to!
这里面没有命运 科妮莉亚
Ain't no destiny in this, Cornelia.
只有很多目标
Just a whole lot of aiming.
然后有一天错过了
And then one day a miss.
就这样完了
And that's it.
你以为我是带着希望旅行的吗
You think I'm travelling with hope?
伊莱
Oh, Eli.
我只是无所畏惧
Just without fear.
你知道原因吗
And you know why?
因为我的心早就死了
'Cause I'm dead already.
呀
Yerp!
让我想起了我的董事会主席
Reminds me of the chairman of my board.
伊顿公学的 警卫认为你会喜欢他
Eton College, the Guards think you'd like him.
凯恩县
波德河 怀俄明州
是吗
Yeah?
伯爵之子
Son of an Earl.
听起来就是我这种人
Sounds like just my kind of fella.
肯定是想在大卫·梅尔蒙特手里捞一笔
Certainly trying to dive into David Melmont's pockets.
你们已经塞了那么多东西 希望里面还有足够的空间
Hope there'll be enough room, what with you stuffed in there already.
你到底要不要把玛莎·迈尔的牛群还给他
Are you gonna give Martha Myers back her cattle?
根据马弗雷克法律
Maverick Law.
就该是我的
Mine by rights.
希望你有足够的东西来度过冬天
I hope you've enough of that to see you through the winter.
你养牛吗 马歇尔治安官
You a cattleman there, Sheriff Marshall?
我86年就来这儿了
I was here in '86
我见识过寒风对牛群的摧残
I saw what a hard freeze can do to your herd.
我75年就到这里了
I've been here since '75.
我很清楚这个国家的情况
I know exactly what this country can do.
没人比我更清楚
No one knows it better.
除了大卫·梅尔蒙特
'Cept David Melmont.
因为他是跟你一起来的 对吧
Because he arrived here with you, didn't he?
开拓了整个山谷
Opened up this whole valley.
只有你跟他
Just you, him.
真是困难重重
Quite a challenge.
我们不是搭档
We weren't partners,
他是我的手下
he was my employee.
那就难堪了
Tough then,
你这样一个纯正高贵的英国人被一个前雇员
a blue-blooded Englishman like you being "bled out"
给榨干了
by an ex-employee,
而这个前雇员似乎是靠贸易这种低贱的手段
who seemed to make his fortune in nothing so lowly
慢慢发家了
as trade?
他不是靠贸易发家的
He didn't make it in trade.
那么 他现在就是在寻找贸易机会
Well, he's looking to now, so he is.
靠你这一行捞油水的
And all that's getting fat
也只有秃鹰了
on your business is the vultures.
蛇给你了
Take the snake.
够你们吃两顿 还能用蛇皮做个帽带
Get two meals and a hatband out of that one.
我有一次就做了
I know I once did.
谢了 不过梅尔蒙特有一些冷冻肉
Thanks but, Melmont's got in some chilled meat
我希望来一块上好的猪排
Fancy myself a nice pork chop.
如果你仔细看这里
If you look at this really closely,
也许能看到
you might be able to see
这个疤痕下面有一些字母
some letters underneath that scar.
你想让我盯着尸体的死人屁♥股♥看
You want me to stare at a dead man's dead butt.
问题是
The thing is,
提摩西·弗林也有同样的标记
Timothy Flynn had exactly the same mark...
也在同一个位置
in exactly the same place.
只不过他没想
Except he didn't try to...
去掉它
Get rid of it.
没 但是你丈夫想
No. And your husband did.
剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表