剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表
You see, this is-- this is a lock of my son's hair.
蕴含力量 -是的
Powerful. - Yes.
是它支撑我到现在
It got me this far.
而现在我又见到了你
And now I've met you.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
那
So...
我该怎么办
So, what do I do?
自己选
Take your pick.
我骑来的那匹马挺不错的
The one I rode in on's pretty good.
那我东西怎么办
What about my things?
只拿用得上的
Take what you need.
我都用的上
I need everything.
你需要的和你想要的东西之间的区别就是
Difference between what you need and what you want
你要往马背上装什么
is what you can put on a horse.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
北边
North.
你想知道我要去哪儿吗
Would you like to know where I'm going?
不想 -我要往西走
No. - I'm going West!
怀俄明州 凯恩县 帕德河
Caine County, Powder River. Wyoming.
那是在北边
That's North.
起码要骑一个月
A month's ride, at least.
听你口音 英国人
Your voice, English?
会英国去吧
Go back to English.
不行 我不能回去
Oh no, I can't do that.
随你
Up to you.
他们知道你拿了那个吗
They know you got that?
你这样连十里都出不去
And now you won't make ten miles.
这国家不可能只有小偷和杀人犯
It cannot be that this whole country's only full of killers and thieves.
你能帮我吗
Look, will you help me?
不要 -拜托
No. - Please!
我来的目的达到了
I got what I came for.
我才不信你回来就为了那个
No, I don't believe you came back just for that.
我救下了那匹马
I backed up that horse!
该发生的早晚都会发生
Woulda happened anyway.
但我救了
But I did it!
你自己选的 -那今天下午怎么说
Your choice. - What about this afternoon?
那场战斗与你我都没关系
It wasn't your fight, this isn't mine.
不是
No.
我是说我们都在这里这件事
I mean that we're here at all.
今天下午你还被绑在那儿
When only this afternoon you were tied up there,
而我是躺在那儿的那个
I was lying down over there,
咱俩都差点没命 而现在 我们却毫发无损
both about to get killed and yet here we are.
其他人却全都死光了
And it's everyone else that's dead.
感觉就像是魔法
Like it was magic.
就像是魔法
Like it is magic!
你回来不光是为了那个袋子
You did not just come back for that bag.
要是的话 也是那个包促使你这么做的
Or if you did, the bag made you do it.
这里装的是我的药
This is my medicine.
我家人的药
My family's.
而这是我的
And this is mine.
这是我儿子的
This is my son's.
他已经死了
He is dead now.
而在波德河上
And up on Powder River,
有个人试图忘记自己存在过
there is a man trying to forget that he ever existed.
所以我要过去那边 唤醒他
So I'm gonna go up there, to remind him.
等我找到他 他最后听到的就是这个
And when I have, it'll be the last thing he ever hears.
我发誓
I swear it!
女士 你来这个国家多久了
Lady, how long have you been in this country?
两周
Two weeks.
你见过多少起杀戮
And how many killings have you seen?
四起
Four.
两周内吗
In two weeks?
我一辈子都活在这片土地上
Well, I've lived here my whole life.
没了父亲 母亲 妻子
I've lost father, mother, wife,
儿子 女儿 朋友
sons, daughters, friends.
全家族
Family.
亲眼目睹村庄被夷为平地 我亲自铲平的
I've seen villages razed and I've razed them myself:
男人女人小孩 枪杀 砍死 刺死 吊死
men, women and children, shot, cut, stuck, hung.
我见过地狱 亲手创造过地狱
I've seen Hell and I've made Hell
而我将背负这些直至地老天荒
And I'll carry it from here to the sky beyond.
别指望我会在乎一个小男孩
But don't expect me to care for one boy.
求你了
Please.
拜托
Please.
你会开枪吗
Can you shoot?
如果必须要开的话
If I have to.
会有那么一天的
Oh, you'll have to.
他们都在等着你
Them all been waiting for you.
就跟早知道你会来一样
Like they knew you was coming.
你会驾车吗 你不能带只猪
You can't carry a wet pig.
从这里到科尔尼不行
Not from here to Kearney.
那是哪儿
Where's that?
北边一个地方
North aways.
从那儿开始你就只能靠自己了
From there you're on your own.
所以就不只有杀人犯跟小偷了
So not just killers and thieves then,
还会有你这样的人
has one such as you within it.
我当过杀人犯也当过小偷
Been both,
也可以重操旧业
likely both again.
你还好吗
How do you do?
我一个人比较好
Better on my own.
你叫什么
No, what's your name?
我有好多名字 -你喜欢用哪个
I have many. - But which do you like?
哪个都不喜欢
None.
这是咱俩分享的另一件事
That's something else we share.
我叫科妮莉亚·洛克 科妮莉亚·洛克女爵
Mine's Cornelia Locke, Lady Cornelia Locke.
你是酋长的妻子
That make you a wife of a chief?
女儿
Daughter.
我从没结过婚
I've never been married.
以后也不会结
Never will be.
我是天蝎座 你懂我说的意思吗
I'm also a Scorpio. Do you know about that?
什么 -星座
What? - Your star sign.
伦敦那边很流行 回头跟你细说
Um, in London it's all the rage. I'll tell you about it.
我的星座代表复仇
Mine's about revenge.
总觉得你跟我是同个星座的
Can't help but think yours is too.
瞄准头
Aim for the head.
BGM: Some Say I Got Devil by Melanie
有人说我是恶魔
♪ Some say I got devil ♪
有人说我是天使
♪ Some say I got angel ♪
可我不过是个惹上麻烦的女孩
♪ But I'm just a girl in trouble ♪
我并没有危险
♪ I don't think I'm in danger ♪
应该没有危险
♪ Don't think I'm in danger ♪
我清楚自己没有危险
♪ No, I know I'm not in danger ♪
但有些人想卖♥♥给我
♪ But some have tried to sell me ♪
各种各样的东西来拯救我
♪ All kinds of things to save me ♪
不因身为女性而受伤
♪ From hurting like a woman ♪
不像婴儿一样啼哭
♪ And crying like a baby ♪
身为女性而受伤
♪ Something like a woman ♪
如婴儿一样哭泣
♪ Crying like a baby ♪
所有一切
♪ And all the things ♪
我所见到的
♪ That I have seen ♪
都让我成了
♪ Qualify me for ♪
你梦想中的一部分
♪ A part in your dream ♪
都让我成了
♪ Qualify me for ♪
这个梦想
♪ This dream ♪
剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表