剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表
I was up here looking for that boy
然后遇到了梅尔蒙特
and I came across Melmont
和这个家伙吵了起来
in some big argument with this fella
我开了枪
I shot him.
但是他在中枪前把军刀
But not before he got to stick a cavalry sabre
刺进了我们英雄的心口
straight into our hero's heart.
就是这样
That's the way it'll be.
而想让这个故事说得通 你就得消失
And the only one way to make that work is for you to disappear.
立刻 永远 不许回头
Now. Forever. And never look back.
跟我一起的那个女人
The woman I came in with...
她还有自己的路要走
She's got her own journey to face...
你不觉得吗
wouldn't you say?
这事了结了
Now this one's done.
只有一条离开的路 但那边不是
There's only one way out and that's not it,
伊莱
Eli!
伊莱
Eli!
伊呆
Eli!
怎么回事
What's happening?
不行 你不该跟过来的
This can't be! You shouldn't be here!
什么 什么不能
What? What, can't?
不久后
"Soon..."
就是现在了
has come.
不
No!
不 不 你看
No, no, because look! Look.
这是魔法 都是
Look it's magic! All of it!
全都是
All of it!
该回家了
Time to go home.
不
No!
不
No!
家就在这
Home is here.
跟你一起
With you.
你要去哪
Where will you go?
回卢普去
Back to the Loup
为什么
Why?
有时候你不得不这样 就是放手
Sometimes you gotta see a thing, just to let it go.
我不能让你走
I can't let you go.
不能
I can't.
女士 你见识过多少杀戮
Lady, how many killings have you seen?
很多了
Quite a lot, actually!
早晚
Short or long...
我们不过只存在于这一刻
we ain't here but a moment.
不管是你还是我
You nor me.
都不会永久
None of us.
但是你的星星
But that star of yours...
天蝎座
Scorpio.
下次你看到它 看看它的左边
Next time you see it, look to its right.
天狼座
The Wolf.
就在她旁边
Beside her.
永远都在
Won't never change.
该走了
You've got to go!
伊莱
Eli!
是小麦种子
It's wheat seed.
最好的
The best.
为了纪念那天
For that day.
我跟你
I found it...
一起发现的
with you.
终于
At last...
好了 姑娘 来吧
That's it, girl, keep coming...
我珍爱你
I cherish you.
伦敦
十三年后
一二三 走起
One! Two! Three! Go!
温莎 伯克郡
英格兰
杰克逊印第安部落
狂野西部的真实传说
白月亮
White Moon.
我是
My name is--
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你来了
And here you are.
英国
In England.
感觉好奇怪
So strange.
你记得我吗
Do you remember me?
记得
Yes.
我以为也许不记得了
I thought maybe, not.
我记得
I do.
感觉像是一场梦
It sounds like a dream.
我见识过世界了
I've seen the world!
你最喜欢的是哪
And where's been your favorite?
黑斯廷斯
Hastings.
那里有火车 能开到悬崖上去
They have a train there, goes straight up a cliff!
托马斯以前住在那
Hmm, Thomas used to live there.
一个我以前认识的人
Oh, just someone I once knew.
你知道吗 我给你写过好多信
You know, I have written to you many times...
如果你想
and if you ever wanted...
离开吗 -嗯
To leave? - Yes.
然后成为什么呢
And become, what?
成为你想成为的任何人
Whoever you want.
进那种学校
Join one of them schools?
成为一个美国人吗
Become an American?
我是白月亮
I am Eše'he Ôhvo'komaestse.
触地的儿子
Son of Touching Ground.
奔鹰的后代
Son of Running Hawk.
白爪和双戮的
Grandson of White Claw
孙子
and Kills Twice Woman,
狼溪战士
warrior of Wolf Creek.
咆哮麋鹿和黑月的曾孙
Great grandson of Howling Elk and Black Moon.
出生于大平原
I was born on the Great Plains.
这只是个马戏团
This is just a circus.
一个动物园
A zoo.
你知道 我扮演他
You know. I play him.
什么
What?
惠普中士
Sergeant Whipp.
在夏日峰 他救了个白种女人
At Summit Springs, he saves a white woman.
你看
You see?
他会非常骄傲的
He would be very proud.
谢谢你
Thank you.
实际上 我来 我是来给你样东西的
Actually, I came to-- I came to give you something.
他以前给我的
He gave it to me before...
拿走吧 -不
Take it. - No.
趁它还在我手里
While it's still mine to give.
拜托
Please.
拿走吧
Please...
请允许我
Please...
真丢人
The shame.
不是你的错
But not for you.
现在波尼族人童子军加入了战役
Now the Pawnee Scouts enter the battle.
由诺斯少校和伊莱·惠普中士领导着
Led by Major North and First Sergeant Eli Whipp.
这里需要掌声
A big round of applause there, folks!
这些人很危险
These guys are dangerous!
夏日峰之战
曾有好多次我被人误会
♪ Many's the time I've been mistaken ♪
水牛比尔狂野西部在1903年在英格兰和威尔士巡演
成员包括夏延族 苏族和阿♥拉♥巴霍族人
好多次我不知所措
♪ And many times confused ♪
我经常觉得被人遗弃
♪ Yes, and I've often felt forsaken ♪
还有波尼族大营的前童子军
被人利用
♪ And certainly misused ♪
但我没事 我还好
♪ Oh, but I'm all right, I'm all right ♪
我只是觉得厌倦
♪ I'm just weary to my bones ♪
1♥8♥9♥9年第一次由萨沙·米切尔和詹姆斯·肯扬拍摄了西部片
你没不曾想过要锦衣玉食 衣着光鲜
♪ Still, you don't expect to be bright and bon vivant ♪
在
的布莱克本和兰开夏郡进行取景
英格兰
远离家乡
♪ So far away from home ♪
远离家乡
♪ So far away from home ♪
梅尔蒙特自耕农之家
剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表