剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表
Sheriff? - Him too.
如果你愿意和我一起的话 我自己正要往那儿去
I'm going there myself if you care to join me.
找我♥干♥什么
What I owe you?
帮我解谜
Answer to a riddle
你为什么要嫁给比利·迈尔斯
Why'd you marry Billy Myers?
我没有
I didn't
我父母在77年来到阿♥拉♥莫萨
My folks went down Alamosa way in '77.
我爸听说站在河边
Pa heard you could stuff your pockets full of gold
就能捡到满口袋的金子
just standing in the river.
但等我们到那时什么都没有了
Clear cleaned out by the time we got there.
在我离开阿♥拉♥莫萨时
Pa's pockets too by the time I left...
我爸的口袋也空了
Alamosa...
大卫·梅尔蒙特
David Melmont.
把我爸当傻子一样给耍了
Played my Pa for the fool he was.
你为什么不跑呢
Why didn't you run away?
在我坚硬的外壳下有了一个最温柔的心跳
The gentlest heart sprung from the hardest soul.
他知道吗
He know?
我被大卫·梅尔蒙特给玷污了吗
That I was defiled by David Melmont?
知道
Enough...
我没有其它选择
That I didn't have no choices.
一个带着孩子的女人没得选
Woman with child gotta take what's given.
而你遇到了比利·迈尔斯
And you got given Billy Myers.
至少我没让他碰我
Least he didn't get to touch me...
他没这个机会
Least he didn't get that.
妈 有人来了
Mal Someone's comin'!
是瘦凯利 为特拉福德干活的
That's Thin Kelly, works for Trafford.
听说他去阿尔伯塔干了
Thought he was shooting for Alberta?
感觉阿尔伯塔反杀了他
Looks like Alberta shot back
去牵马
Go get the horse.
他是谁
Who is he?
你是谁
Who are you?
他跟特拉福德一起吗
He with Trafford?
没有 我看到他自己走过来的
No. I saw him on his own cutting country.
就在破裂腹地附近
Over near Busted Belly.
大口径 还有凹槽
Big caliber, couple of grooves.
点58加特林
58. Gatling.
比利·迈尔斯是你男人吗
Billy Myers your man?
应该说她是他的管家婆
More like she was his housekeeper.
蒂莫西·弗林呢 -死了
Timothy Flynn? - Dead.
我记得他们
I remember them.
杰罗姆·麦克林托克
Jerome McClintock.
还有他
Him too.
大卫·梅尔蒙特
David Melmont.
他们都参与了75年的大屠♥杀♥
They all took part in a massacre in '75.
夏延族 -特拉福德告诉我的
Cheyenne. - Trafford told me.
现在霍森莫的地盘
Where Hoxem now stands.
他告诉你他们遭了
Did he tell you they got the...
灾吗
calamity?
梅毒
Syphilis?
从他们去的一个妓院染上的
From a lady's house they went to.
非常不好去根的一个病
Wicked one, for sure.
治好了又犯 不停的犯
Comes back, comes back hard.
告诉我的那个女人
Woman who told me,
脸上都没有好地了
nothing left of her face.
所以弗林才杀了他老婆
That's why Flynn killed his wife!
她得上了 手上都是
She had it. On her hands.
格鲁夫·百斯特以为是牛痘
Grover Best thought it was the cow pox.
但比利一直在查
But that's what Billy was looking for.
所以他才把尸体都挖出来了
That's why he dug them up.
不止他们
Not just them.
大卫·梅尔蒙特也得了
David Melmont too.
杰德 你先出去
Jed. Outside
立刻
Now!
是他儿子吗
He's his?
他也得了
He got it.
他多大了
How old is he?
为什么这么问
Why?
你之前有症状吗
Did you show any signs early?
没有 -什么都没有吗
No. - Nothing?
从没有过
Never.
很好 有潜伏期
Good. There's a latent stage.
什么期 -无症状
A what? - Where it disappears.
有时候甚至永远都不会有
Sometimes forever.
如果梅尔蒙特得了
And if Melmont had...
那 那
then, then...
很有可能他没有传染给你
it's very possible he would not have infected you.
我不认为你也得了
I don't think you've got it.
还有你儿子
Or your boy.
你怎么知道 -因为我得了
How you know? - Because I have.
他传染给我的
He gave it to me.
以前
Before.
你们得走了
You gotta get out of here...
马上 一会他就会来了
Now. Before he gets here.
谁 -他 点58
Who? - Him. '58.
就像他对我这样
Like he just did to me.
他会这么对付所有人
Like he'll do to us.
马上
Now.
墙很厚
The walls are pretty thick.
但房♥顶不好说
Couldn't say for the roof.
我儿子
My boy.
他派的杀手来了 他没来
Trouble's here. He's not.
先生 能劳驾你把墙上的皮带递给我吗
Sir, I'll have that belt from the wall if you'd be so kind.
他跑了
He's gone.
我儿子 -去哪了
My boy. - Where?
去找梅尔蒙特了
Where Melmont is!
就在破裂山谷
Up near Busted!
看出来了吗
So?
你儿子走的那条路 麦克林托克是这边
Your boy went that way, McClintock this
你去找你儿子 我们跟着麦克林托克
You follow your boy, we'll follow McClintock.
看
Look!
特拉福德的经理
Trafford's manager.
克雷
Clay.
治安官
Sheriff.
你好像刚开完派对呢
You look like you've had yourself one hell of a party.
但如果你要找阿尔伯塔
But if it's Alberta you're looking for--
他杀了他们所有人
He gone killed them all.
特拉福德
Trafford.
牧民们
The herd.
托马斯·特拉福德吗
Thomas Trafford?
就在村子边上 乌云密布
Up country, cloud burst.
大半夜
Middle of the night.
山洪暴发 我从没见过那么大的洪水
Flash flood, I mean, I never seen the like.
给他吓坏了
Got hisself up a stampede, see.
疯狂的英格兰人 我们想救他
Crazy Englishman. We tried to save him.
有一次甚至用绳子把他给捆住了 但他自己割断绳子跑了
Even got a rope round him one time but, well, he cut hisself loose.
我不明 -他淹死了 女土
I don't underst-- - He drowned, ma'am.
自己淹死了
He drowned hisself.
他在哪
Where is he?
大西洋 太平洋
Atlantic, Pacific.
看水往哪边流了
'Pends the way the water went.
我们得找到他
We have to look for him.
那你可找不到了 女士
He ain't exactly looking to be found, ma'am.
我会找到的
Well, find him, I will
你不明白
You don't follow.
这是他想要的
This is what he wanted.
托马斯·特拉福德 他开♥发♥了整个地方
Thomas Trafford, he opened up this whole place.
至少可以让他成为这里的一部分
Least it can do is let him a part of it now.
就算你去找也找不到什么了
Few strays left if you're so minded.
你们想走哪边就走哪边
You go whichever way you want.
我得去救我儿子
I go for my boy.
破裂峡谷
剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表