剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
我开辟了这个地方
I opened this place up
可现在人们却想把我从自己的土地上赶走
But now people are trying to drag me off my land.
你的土地
Your land?
我就是
I'm the one...
有士兵巡逻
Soldiers on patrol...
杰罗姆·麦克林托下士
Corporal Jerome McClintock...
骑警比利·迈尔斯
Troopers Billy Myers
和蒂莫西·弗林
and Timothy Flynn.
你们这些先生做了别人想都不敢想的事
You gentlemen do things that others cannot think about.
听起来像在打松鸡
It sounds like a grouse shooting
最终在一家妓院找到了他们
Eventually they were found in a whorehouse.
不是他 是你
Not him. You!
我曾经放到过一匹狼
I took on a wolf once.
阿♥拉♥莫萨
Alamosa!
迈尔斯太太
Mrs. Myers,
蒂莫西·弗林跟你丈夫
Timothy Flynn had the same mark
有同样的标记
as your husband.
我要拿回属于我的东西
I'll take what's mine.
你听说过比利·迈尔斯吗
You hear the name Billy Myers?
他住在你想去的地方
Lives up where you want to go.
我想去拜访他一下
Thinking on paying him a visit.
你确定你不想
You sure that you don't want to...
丢你下吗
Leave you?
回家
Go home.
我已经无家可回了
There's nothing to go back to...
你有秘密
You got a secret?
你还没告诉我的
One you ain't yet told me?
女士 你好像有点脸红
You looking a little red there, ma'am...
你为什么带走那孩子
Why'd you take the child?
怀孕了
Pregnant...
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry...
凯恩县
怀俄明州 波德河
嘿 塔普
Hey, Tap
凯利
Kelly
听说你离开了
Heard you'd taken off.
不想让英国佬把我另一边下巴打断
Weren't gonna let no Limey snap off the other side of m'jaw.
那是在你的眼皮底下
It was on your watch.
你把所有的牛都宰杀了
You let all them cows get cut up.
我告诉你为什么
Tell you for why.
它们本来也活不下去的
They weren't never gonna live.
搬家吗
Moving house?
这还看不出来吗
Don't see I have to tell you.
我来猜猜 买♥♥一块地
Give it a guess. Buy a plot,
在上面修个房♥子 再买♥♥一块地
put a house on it. Buy another,
再把房♥子搬走
move the house.
愚弄政♥府♥
Fool the government.
我说的对吗 -差不多
How I done? - Something like.
多少钱 -六千块
What's your number? - Sixty thousand,
一块地 -英亩计算
Plots? - Acres
天哪 塔普
Jeez, Tap,
你先学会掰手指头吧
best learn count your fingers first
我运气好 别人对我更有信心
Well, lucky for me, someone else has more faith.
谁会对你这种混混更有信心
Who'd have faith in a grub-line punk like you?
大卫·梅尔蒙特
David Melmont.
哼 -我要发大财了
Huh. - Gonna get myself rich.
普通牛仔想都不敢想的那么多财富
Way more than no cow puncher can even dream!
他一走就给我们找来了水
Once he gone got us the water.
先生
Yes, sir!
你在这儿吗 -最好不要招惹他 凯利
Ya out here? - Best not cross him, Kelly
你不知道他有多大能耐
You don't know what he can do.
大概也想得到
Got a fair idea
他很厉害的
It get nasty.
不是一般的厉害
Real nasty.
他就是这样让你宰了那些牛
That how them cows got cut up?
让你得到这份工作的
That how you got this job?
你是替他做事的吗 -不是
You do it for him? - Na-ah.
要帮他做件重要的事
Gotta thing what does it for him.
一件事 -嗯
A thing? - Uh-huh!
我亲眼见证的
Seen it with my own eye!
梅尔蒙特叫你干嘛就得干嘛
Does whatever Melmont tells it.
他也给你讲睡前故事吗
He read you bedtime stories, too?
它找上你的话
It come for you
那你就再也醒不过来了
you ain't never gonna wake up again.
告诉你老板
Well, you tell your boss,
从今以后 我绝对会高度警惕的
now on, I'll be sleeping with one eye open.
天 你真是愚蠢到家了
Man, you are such a coot!
是猎手还是玩家
♪ Was it a huntsman or a player ♪
让你付出的代价
♪ That made you pay the cost ♪
现在你的立场不稳了
♪ That now assumes relaxed positions ♪
损失也很惨重
♪ And prostitutes your loss? ♪
你是否被自己的渴望折磨
♪ Were you tortured by your own thirst ♪
在你寻求的那些快乐中
♪ In those pleasures that you seek ♪
使你成为好奇的汤姆
♪ That made you Tom the curious ♪
让你成为软弱的詹姆斯
♪ That makes you James the weak? ♪
你声称你有一些事情要做
♪ And you claim you got something going ♪
你称之为独特的东西
♪ Something you call unique ♪
但我看到了你的自怜自艾
♪ But I've seen your self-pity showing ♪
当泪水从你的脸颊滚落
♪ As the tears rolled down your cheeks ♪
第六集 珍爱
托马斯·特拉福德公♥司♥ 冬季草垛
费特曼
Fetterman.
听说过那事吗
You know about that?
大印第安反抗 在乡下
Big Indian fight, up country.
在大霍恩之前 最大的一次斗争
Before Big Horn, biggest ever.
八十多个战士
Eighty plus soldiers.
大多数都受了重伤
Mostly mutilated...
损伤惨重
badly.
这是什么
That, what this is?
不知道
Not a clue,
正想把它弄下来
about to pull it all down.
让我来
May I?
他们以前经常去
They sometimes used to...
乔克河
"Chalk River."
有叫这名字的河流吗
Is there a river by that name?
有时候有
Sometimes.
是条小河
It's a bourn,
涨洪水的时候就成了河流
comes when there's a flood.
在哪儿 -在巴斯特贝利上游
Where? - Up out near Busted Belly.
你知道这个地方吗
You know about this?
我从没被打败过
I ain't never seen defeat
这次快要输了
This sure comes close
谁最熟悉去北边的路
Who knows the best routes North?
估计应该是我了
Guess that'd be me.
你怎么想的
What d'you think?
十天能到阿尔伯塔省吗 -也许能
Ten days for Alberta? - Maybe,
阿尔伯塔是加拿大的一个省
狗♥日♥的♥钦诺克风
chinook up my ass.
头皮给剥了
Scalped.
谁会干出这种事
Who'd do a thing like that?
杀光 烧光
Cut out, burned out,
接下来就该对付我了
next it'll be me.
然后就是你
And then you.
那我们去那边找谁
So who we got up there,
去阿尔伯塔
Alberta?
骷髅帮
Skeleton crew.
去吧 -现在去
Go. - Now?
告诉他们我要来了
Tell them I'm coming.
带着什么
With what?
所有的
The whole lot!
牛群吗
The herd?!
去阿尔伯塔
To Alberta?
剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表