剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表
A Borer in the Axis,
以及元素的锈迹
an Elemental Rust.
毁灭很正式 是魔鬼的手笔
Ruin is formal, Devil's work.
连续又缓慢
Consecutive and slow...
失败就在一瞬间 没有人这样过
Fail in an instant, no man did...
滑动是克拉什定律
Slipping is Crash's law.
是梅毒吗
Syphilis?
是的
Yes.
你知道有多少个阶段吗
Do you know the stages?
四个
Four.
前两个是在被感染后不久发生的
First two come quite soon after being infected
这个时候很你本身就具备传染性
when you are yourself, infectious.
第三阶段是潜伏阶段
There's a third stage, it goes latent.
病毒消失了 没有传染性
It disappears, non-infective,
有时会永远消失
sometimes forever.
但有时
But sometimes...
它又会回来
It comes back.
第四阶段
The fourth stage.
这个阶段
This stage.
你知道会发生什么吗
Do you know what will happen to you?
病毒对软组织和骨骼的侵蚀
Erosion of the soft tissues and bone,
尤其是面部
particularly of the face,
失明 耳聋
blindness, deafness,
心脏疾病 中风
heart defects, stroke...
精神错乱
mental insanity...
最后死亡
finally death.
我的儿子
My son...
生来就被感染
was born with it, you see.
我照料了他一辈子
I nursed him with it, all his life.
你眼睛都没眨一下
You didn't blink.
面对母亲的爱吗
At a mother's love?
在某种程度上
In some ways,
他才是家长
he was the parent,
给我指明了方向
showed me the way.
现在我知道该怎么做了
So now I know how to follow.
可能要很多年
Can take many years.
对他来说 差不多是14年
For him, it was almost 14.
腿上的伤口其实是烧伤
The leg wound is actually a burn.
是的
Yes.
双手也伤痕累累
The hands are scarred.
但是胸部的情况令人担忧
But the chest is worrisome.
我要给你一剂水银蒸汽 你
I'm gonna give you a dose of Mercury vapor, you...
你晚上吸点
breath it in overnight.
虽然效果不怎么样 但至少可以让你一路上舒坦点
Won't do much but at least it'll get you wherever you want to go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你告诉他了吗
You told him?
没有
No.
他需要知道吗
He need to know?
直觉告诉我他已经知道了
Something tells me he already does.
那男孩呢
What about the boy?
腿断了 很严重 但会好起来的
Broken leg, nasty but it'll heal.
一时半会儿哪儿也去不了
Ain't going no place awhile.
你愿意收下他吗
Will you take him? - Hmm?
我就不问你是怎么拿到的钱了
Ain't gonna ask how you come by that.
救了他的命 帮他立稳脚跟吧
Saved his life. Build one too.
碰巧
As it happens...
我正在为一个新项目找赞助人
I am looking for a backer in a new venture.
平头杰克逊的西部大秀
Flathead Jackson's Wild West Show:
真实的美国故事
True tales of America!
超越真实
Beyond the realistic.
还一边做着医疗工作
With the medical treatments on the side.
好吧 你有赞助人了
Well, you have yourself a backer.
你要多少分成
What's your cut?
一张照片
A photograph.
他18岁的照片
Of him. At 18
让我看看他活下来了
Show me he made it.
就这样吗
That's it?
就这样 -女士 你怎么知道能信任我
That's it. - Ma'am, how d'you know to trust me?
因为你看我儿子的眼神
The way you looked at my son.
还有一件事
One more thing.
明天 我要你给我
Tomorrow, I want you to take a photograph
和伊莱照张相
of Eli and me.
趁我还是这个样子
While I still look like this.
好了
All righty now.
别动噢
Very still.
伊莱 我得跟你说件事
Eli, I have to tell you something.
不 没什么可说的 -我有
No, you don't. - I do!
没有必要
No need.
我已经知道了
Knows it already.
哦 伊菜
Oh, Eli...
叶流年的风情万种
♪ Ye fleeting charms of earth ♪
离别吧 你的欢乐之泉干涸了
♪ Farewell, your springs of joy are dry ♪
我的灵魂正在更高更光明的世界
♪ My soul now seeks another home ♪
寻找另一个家
♪ A brighter world on high ♪
我在这里行走了很长时间
♪ I'm a long time traveling here below ♪
我已经离家很远很远了
♪ I'm a long time traveling away from home ♪
我在这里行走了很长时间
♪ I'm a long time traveling here below ♪
放下这具身体
♪ To lay this body down ♪
留下那个男孩
Leaving the boy.
你这样选很对 -只有这个选择
Right thing to do. - Only thing.
不管接下来发生什么 别让自己冒险
Whatever happens next, don't put yourself at risk.
永远没有但是
Never been anything but.
但对我来说不是
But not for me.
不仅仅是你的故事
Not just your story.
就是这样 看到了吗
There you go, you see?
魔法
Magic!
只用瞄准就好了
Just a whole lot of aiming.
结果有一天瞄偏了
Then one day a miss.
但不是为了这个
But not for this.
对我来说不是
And not for me.
我在这里行走了很长时间
♪ I'm a long time traveling here below ♪
这个国家对我都有些什么影响
What has this country done to me?
离家千里
♪ Away from home ♪
我在这里行走了很长时间
♪ I'm a long time traveling here below ♪
放下这具身体
♪ To lay this body down ♪
再见了 善良的朋友们 你们的温柔关怀
♪ Farewell kind friends whose tender care ♪
早已俘获了我的爱
♪ Has long engaged my love ♪
你深情的拥抱 我现在交换的
♪ Your fond embrace I now exchange ♪
是更好的朋友
♪ For better friends above ♪
我在这里行走了很长时间
♪ I'm a long time traveling here below ♪
我已经离家很远很远了
♪ I'm a long time traveling away from home ♪
我在这里行走了很长时间
♪ I'm a long time traveling here below ♪
放下这具身体
♪ To lay this body down ♪
放下这具身体
♪ To lay this body ♪
放下
♪ Down ♪
红
Red.
特拉福德走了吗
Trafford's pulled out?
昨天 整个团队都走了 希望能趁天气好走
Yesterday. Whole crew. Hoping to beat the weather.
我在找老板
I'm looking for the boss.
好了 现在
Well, now,
把牛给玛莎·迈尔斯送过去
delivering crowbait cattle to Martha Myers.
感动还是疯了 随你怎么想
Touched or crazy, take your pick.
你远道而来吗
You come far?
找大卫·梅尔蒙特
Looking for David Melmont.
不在这儿 在上头呢
Ain't here. Up country.
钻井找水 -哪儿
Driling for water. - Where?
不好说
Can't say.
是不能说 还是说不准 -有什么区别吗
Can't or won't? - Neither'd make a difference.
比利·迈尔斯呢 -墓地
Billy Myers? - Graveyard.
噢 寡妇还在
Oh, widow's still about.
治安官呢 -一样
剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表