剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表
我恐怕根本就没有机会了
I haven't really got one.
稳则快
Steady is quick.
骑兵查理·怀特
Trooper Charlie White
我们在夏延县一起作战过
We fought together in Cheyenne County
很久以前的事了
Long time back.
你不记得我了吗
You don't remember me?
你很会作战
You fought well.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thank you, brother.
所以你们才没有伏击我们吗
That why you didn't try and jump us back there?
克莱格队长想见你
Captain Clegg here, he wanted to meet you.
查理经常在篝火旁
Often's the time, Charlie here
给我们讲述你的英雄事迹
warms our campfire with your heroic exploits.
不过是些小事被他夸大了罢了
Tall tales on a short story.
如果你愿意加入我们 可以给我们详细讲讲
Make it longer, if you care to join us.
当土匪吗
Bushwhackin'?
比部队里的养老金给的多
Pays better than an army pension.
再说了 就你这肤色和身份 部队养老金你也拿不到
Which, anyways, you can't claim, given the nature of your skin and all.
战果平均分配
Pays even shares.
别说你是生活所迫
Don't go sayin' it's a livin'.
只是苟活而已
It's survivin'.
所谓生活 根本就不适用于我们这种人
That living, ain't meant for the likes of you and me.
当然了 除非你有其它想法
Unless, of course, you got other ideas.
我只想走自己的路 你们走你们的
Just go my own way, let you go on yours.
她包里有什么
What's in her bags?
不值得你为之去死
Nothin' worth dyin' for.
那就拿过来吧
So hand them over.
这个
Well...
就好比是事物的自然规律 对吧
It's the natural order of things, ain't it?
你是你们种族的战争英雄
It's like being a military hero
可是连你们这个人种都是我们打算从世界上清除的
from a breed we was all just looking to wipe off the face of the earth.
现在 上一个处于你这个位置的人
Now, the last man in your position,
唯一能做的只有祈祷
all he could do was pray.
那就看看吧
And here we are.
就把那个破包给他吧
Just give him the damn bags.
不是它们制♥造♥的混乱
They didn't make the mess.
它们只是来啃尸体的
Just cleanin' it up
我的天
Oh, my God.
她不行了
Too late for her.
但也许可以救下孩子 -孩子还活着吗
But I can try for the child. - The baby's alive?
虚弱无力
Weak.
以前救过小马崽
Done it before, but only for horses.
我的天 你一定要救下它 救下那个孩子
Oh, God, you've got to save it. Please save the baby.
去弄点糖来
Go look for some sugar.
没事的
It's all right.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
没事了
It's all right.
抱住我
Hold on to me
好了
All right.
有我呢
I have you,
没事
All right
没事了哈
It's all right.
来
Come on.
好吧 你来弄
All right. You do it.
我又不是接生婆 -我也不是
I'm not a midwife. - Well, neither am I.
放在胸口 让他吸你的奶吧
Hold it to your atu, your milk will come on.
不
No.
不行 我是说 我做不到
I couldn't. I mean, I can't.
你不想
You don't want it?
他们的母亲还尸骨未寒
Their mother is not yet cold in her grave.
拜托了
Please.
喝糖水婴儿坚持不了一星期
It won't last a week on sugar water.
那我们就给她找个医生
Well, then we have to get her to a doctor.
这里上哪去找 -找个对他们俩都安全的地方
Out here? - Somewhere safe for the both of them.
用那笔钱 向北走 买♥♥个农场 够安全了吗
With that money, travel north, buy a spread, safe enough?
不行 我不 我不想
No, I don't. I don't want--
我 我也不能
I-- and I couldn't be...
做个母亲吗
A mother?
我是个母亲
I am a mother.
但不是他们的
I'm just not theirs.
你失去了一个孩子
You lost a child.
现在你又有一个孩子了
Now you got another.
要这么说 你失去了一个家 这话对你也适用
Well, you lost a family, so I could say the same.
跟你吗
With you?
不 不是
No, no
我只是反驳你说的话而已
I was merely reversing the argument.
我们应该把婴儿留给它们
We should've left them to it.
我发现你有一个特点
I noticed this about you.
总是会说些消极的话
You keep saying these negative things
但做的时候却正相反
and you end up always doing the opposite.
这个
Hmm, well...
也许我应该认真倾听自己的想法
Maybe I should start listening to myself.
你没谈起过之前那场战斗
You don't talk about that fight.
大多数人只是 -你想谈吗
Most people did nothing but-- - Do you want to?
杀过人 也错过些事 如此而已
Things were hit. Things were missed. About it.
这是你在部队接受的训练吗
Is this part of your military training?
但你参过军
But you were in the army?
嗯 -美国部队吗
Yup. - The American Army?
十字军 -应♥召♥入伍的吗
Calvary. - So, like a conscript?
自己加入的
Joined up.
自愿的
Of choice?
我有敌人
Got enemies.
谁
Who?
苏族人 夏延 阿♥拉♥巴霍 科曼奇 欧塞奇 堪萨斯人
Sioux, Cheyenne, Arapaho, Comanche, Osage, Kansas.
就这几个
A few.
这么多
A lot.
为什么
Why?
有些是宿敌
Some of it, long time.
有些
Some of it...
因为我们吗
Because of us?
不是想怪谁 也不是支持谁
Not looking for blame, favors neither.
那是什么
Well, then what?
就是一片土地
Just a piece of land.
我父亲也一样
The same thing happened to my father.
他们给了他一个贵族爵位还有一半德文县
And they gave him a peerage and half of Devon.
德文大吗
Devon big?
在你看来应该不算大
I mean, in your terms, probably not.
我只要几英亩就够了
I just need a few acres.
你父亲也是个士兵吗
Your father, soldier?
嗯
Yup.
猜到了
Figures.
为什么
Why?
你跟你父亲住一起吗
That where you live, with your folk?
嗯 但不在一个屋檐下
Hmm, but not in the main house.
是不同的
It was in a different...
分开的一个地方
separate part of the grounds.
跟你儿子一起吗
With your boy?
嗯
Yes.
如果你想的话可以问我
Well, you can ask if you want.
不想
I don't
我父亲也这样
My father was much the same.
只有结果不确定时才会问问题
Only ask a question if the outcome is uncertain.
没错
About right.
也许就因为这样他才是个好士兵
Well, maybe that's what made him such a good soldier.
跟你一样
Like you.
我不是
Not me.
骑兵提起过你的故事
That trooper told stories about you,
没什么好拿出来讲的 -可很明显人们都在谈起你
Nothing to write home about. - Except obviously people did.
毫无意义
No point in that.
我们不读书 从不
We don't read, never did.
剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表