剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表
whether it be a tick or an Indian.
印第安人 这话怎么说的
An Indian? And how might that be?
文化渗透 -文什么
Acculturalization. - A, what?
身体如何对付寄生虫 社会就要如何对印第安人
What the body does to the parasite, society must do to the Indian.
杀了他 -同化他
Kill him. - Absorb him.
怎么同化
How might you do that?
想要在白人世界里生存 那就要成为一个白人
You wanna survive in a White man's world, you have to become one.
就这么简单 -这也是科学吗
Simple as that. - And that's science?
那是丁尼森(诗人)说的
That, ma'am, is Tennyson.
我发现你随身带着刀
So I noticed you're wearing a knife.
不不不 没关系 我理解
No, no, no. Please. I understand.
你的家里来了陌生人
A stranger has joined your firesides.
生物学是我们的创造者
Biology may indeed be our sole creator
但道德才是我们永恒的指南
but morality must remain our constant guide.
我祝你护送这些孩子时一切顺利
I wish you well with the delivery of those dear children
并十分钦佩你的勇敢
and praise you for your brave intent.
我知道你没中枪
I know you're not shot,
我本来也没打算杀你
I did not aim to shoot you.
只是他
Just him.
因为你去了不该去的地方
Because you went where you should not.
别再费心派人追过来了
Don't bother to send anyone after.
堪萨斯的秃鹰不会留下痕迹的
The vultures in Kansas leave no trace.
你刚说我不能去哪里
Where am I not to go?
没事了
It's all right.
小块比较容易磨碎
Smaller pieces great for grinding.
比那个大的只能进熔炉了
Bigger in that one for the furnace.
托皮卡这边最好的骨粉
Finest bone meal this side of Topeka.
水牛吗
Buffalo?
有段时间 这里满院子
Was a time you could cross this whole yard
都是尾椎骨
on nothing but tailbones.
为什么不先收玉米呢
Why not get the corn in first?
不行 那是去年的粮食
No. That's last year's surplus.
就丢在那让它们烂在那吗
Just leaving them to rot?
我听说你们波尼族人
Way I heard it, you Pawnee...
都是女人干农活
it was the women did all the farm work.
男人们无所事事到处骑马
You men just sat around horse-lifting.
马看着也不错
Horses look good too.
是啊 -你就是靠这赚钱的吗
They do. - That how you make your money?
因为我可听说
Because the way I heard it,
市场上玉米卖♥♥不上价有一年了
market's been dead for corn a year now
而水牛就不用说了
and buffalo don't need no explanation.
别瞎猜我靠什么赚钱了 孩子
Don't go guessing at my business, son,
别告诉我该做个什么样的人
Don't go telling me who I should be.
不想跟你争论
Don't wanna argue with you.
你想做什么样的人随你
You can be who you want...
只要你能还上债
so long as you pay your debt.
指南针的债吗
For a compass?
那指南针可值钱了
Fine one.
要不你也不会送给那位心仪的女士吧
Fine enough to steer your lady friend right back into your heart, hmm?
你还是过来砸点骨头吧
I can see you wanna break some bones.
你坐着过来的那辆马车
That wagon you came in by...
有人出价了
got someone take it at a price.
不是我的不能卖♥♥
Not mine to sell.
不是你的也不能留
Not yours to keep then either.
我来卖♥♥你不介意吧
So you don't mind if I do.
对半分
Fair's a share.
要说把你们俩生出来我有什么好处的话
If there's any good come from having spat you two out of my pelvis,
就是能骑着马陪我出来干活
it's getting up there on this fat-fuck.
所以
So...
发现什么了
what've we got?
没事的哈
It will be fine, all right?
马车180
180 for the wagon.
马300
300 for the horses.
马具20
20 for the harness.
步♥枪♥15 除非是73年的
Maybe 15 for the rifle, unless it's a '73.
还有些零碎
Bits and pieces.
500 最多550
500, 550 tops.
说不好 孩子们
I don't know, boys.
你们要是想“搞”个啥
You wanna dip your wicks into something warm,
就自便吧
you go right ahead.
但我自己 可得要大屌♥才行
But personally, I'll save my snatch for something bigger.
一开始我们以为是个陷阱
First, we thought it was a trap.
是老克莱格队长和他的人在考验我们
Yeah. Old Captain Clegg and his crew testing us.
看我们有没有这个能力
See if we'd muscle his patch.
他们死了
They're dead.
都死了
They all are.
克莱格在那条线上干了多年
Clegg been working that line for years.
现在大家都虎视眈眈了 你有兴趣吗
Now, it's up for grabs. You interested?
竞争的都有谁
What's the competition?
黑眼莫格和她俩儿子
Black-Eyed Mog and her boys.
她不会跟你合作的
She ain't gonna work with you,
你们这类人她都不会选
nor any your kind.
所以我们才找你来
That's why we're looking to you.
我可阻止不了她
Well, I ain't gonna stop her.
绝对不行 她阴毒得很
Shit no. She got poison punch through horsehide.
是啊 她养出的俩儿子也是一样
Yeah. And tit-fed her kids on the same.
我们还有别人
Well, we got someone else in mind.
可以除掉她 -谁
Take her out. - Who?
跟阻止了克莱格的是同一拨人
Same as stopped Clegg.
他们为你卖♥♥命吗
They working for you?
会的
Will be.
你们怎么觉得那是个陷阱的
Now, how'd you reckon it being a trap?
车就停在那 里面有具尸体
Just sitting there with this inside it.
通常来说能给300
Regular, it'd be at 300,
但是里面那东西得留5O
but got to keep back 50 for its contents.
50 -除非你们想自己处理
50? - Unless you wanna deal with it yourselves.
你打算怎么做
What you gonna do?
相信我 孩子们 什么东西都有价的
Trust me, boys, everything's got a price.
克劳迪亚女士
霍特兰公园5号♥
伦敦
你去后面 躺下 别动
Go in the back, lie down, and don't move.
躺下 躺下 别动
Lie down. Lie down. Don't move.
快走 快
Go! Go!
驾
Hyah!
驾
Hyah!
停下
Stop!
快
Come on!
停下
Stop!
蕾切尔
Rachel!
蕾切尔
Rachel!
有人来到营地
Someone came to camp here,
给我们讲了发生的可怕的事
told us of terrible happenings.
我儿子去找过
My son, he was going.
但你来了
But here you come.
你怎么知道来哪找我们
How did you know where to look at us?
来找你们吗
To find you?
是一对印第安人夫妇 农夫
Uh, it was an Indian couple, farmers.
他们说见过你们
They said they'd met you.
是 他们说会去找他们的
Yeah. They say they will look for them.
照顾他们吗 -不不
Look out for them. - Nein, nein.
寻找他们
Look for them.
找到具体♥位♥置 去求助
Where exactly, for help.
太迟了
Too late.
要是没有你和你朋友的帮助
If not for you and your friend.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你不和我们一起混了吗
So you don't eat with us no more?
要自食其力
Stir your own pot.
我明白
I get it.
听说你昨天被约翰骂了一顿
Heard you got yourself a tongue-lashing from John yesterday.
我不介意
I paid it no mind.
他只是不习惯队伍里有别的男人
He ain't used to having another man round the place, is all.
剧集 | 英格兰人(2022) | 导航列表