剧集 | 天选之人(2023) | 导航列表
嗨 罗莎
Hi, Rosa.
法比欧拉
Fabiola.
真的有辆载货挂车砸中了你吗
Did a trailer really fall on you?
我当时在场
I was there.
哇
Wow.
你的好运也许会传给我
Maybe your luck will rub off on me.
早上好 大家请坐下
Good morning.
把你们的科学书翻到152页
Open your science book to page 152.
图卡 请读一下
Tuka, please read.
“在许多动物物种中
"In many animal species,
雄性和雌性之间的吸引力
attraction between males and females
是繁殖的重要条件
is an important condition for reproduction,
通过这种方式 两个不同性别的个体
which is how two individuals of different sex
才能孕育出一个新的生命
give way to a new living being."
你知道什么与性吸引力有关的
"What physical traits or behaviors…
身体特征或行为 ”
that relate to sexual attraction do you know?"
签过名的圣诞剧演出请假条
Please, don't forget to bring the signed permission slips
请别忘记带过来
for the pastorela.
好好复习考试
Study for the test.
老师再见 -明天见
Bye, miss. -See you tomorrow.
裘迪是怎么了
What's up with Jodie?
除了被一辆40吨♥重的挂车砸中之外
Besides having a 40-ton trailer dropped on him?
你真的不知道吗
You really don't know?
什么
What?
嗯
Well,
那是些…
those are things that…
我不能…
I cannot
也不会告诉你的事
and will not tell you.
怎么样了
How's it going?
音乐开大点 瓦格纳
Turn the music up, Wagner?
你喜欢吗 -喜欢
Do you like it? -Yeah.
好了
There.
喂 等等 你要去哪里
Hey, wait! Where are you going?
暗号♥是什么 -什么暗号♥
What's the password? -What password?
别听他的 根本没有暗号♥
Don't listen to him. There's no password.
你想做什么
What do you want?
你真的举起了一辆挂车吗
Did you really lift a trailer?
如果你告诉我 我就把我的点心给你
I'll give you my pastries if you tell me.
20比索 加你的点心
Twenty pesos and your pastries.
裘迪 这孩子付过钱了 告诉他吧
Jodie, the kid paid. Tell him.
好吧
All right.
我当时正一边走
I was walking,
一边抬头看着一只像这样的鸟
looking up at a bird like that.
然后一个巨大的阴影笼罩在我身上
Then a huge shadow loomed over me.
就像一头蓝鲸
It was like a blue whale
静静地从我头顶飞过
had silently flown above me.
太阳仿佛在大白天落下了
Like the sun had gone down in the middle of the day.
当我转过身时
When I turned around,
我看到那辆卡车在我头顶
I saw the truck on top of me.
我没时间逃跑
I didn't have time to run.
我感觉到它砸中了我
I felt it crush me.
我的骨头仿佛会像葡萄一样爆开
I felt like my skull would pop like a grape.
但你知道发生了什么吗
But know what happened?
我声嘶力竭地大喊
I shouted at the top of my lungs.
停 够了
Stop, that's it.
想知道更多就得加钱
Gotta pay more to know more.
你能再做一次吗
Could you do it again?
嘿 没钱就别想看戏了
Hey. No money, no show.
跳进来
Jump in!
裘迪
快跳啊
Come on, jump!
裘迪
跳进来
Jump in!
你不冷吗
Aren't you cold?
一点点 你呢
A bit. You?
你为什么从来都不脱衣服
Why do you never take your shirt off?
那个…
Well…
我得走了
I have to go.
我说过会早点回家的
I said I'd be back early.
要一起走吗
Wanna walk together?
这样我们就能聊聊天了
That way, we can talk.
我再待一会
I'll stay.
我跟你一起走 我得去工作
I'll go with you. I gotta work.
好吧
Okay.
裘迪
她在给你暗示呢
She was giving you a sign.
是吗
Really?
你真是傻瓜
You're a dummy.
别再闲聊了
Stop gossiping.
走吧
Come on.
伊波利托 你好吗
Hipólito, how are you doing?
我想到了另一个赚钱的点子
I had another idea to make some money.
我明天告诉你
I'll tell you tomorrow.
下车吧 孩子们
Out, kids.
你们有十分钟
You've got ten.
别让他们看到你们
Don't let them see you.
在那里
It's there.
谢谢
Thanks.
你表兄真好
Your cousin is great.
好个屁
Great, my ass.
我们付了200比索呢
We have to pay 200 pesos.
能拿什么就拿什么
Grab any parts you can.
快来买♥♥喔
Come and get it!
买♥♥奇迹男孩的物品
Buy the miracle boy's items!
大块头 你好吗 -为你现场表演
Biggie Big! How are you? -Coming to you live!
你好吗 -你好吗
What's up? -How you doing?
又有钱了 -没有照片 没有谎话 什么都没有
Got more money? -No photos, no lies, nothing!
奇迹男孩在这儿
Here's the miracle boy!
这是血 它会变成蓝色
It's blood. It'll come out blue.
我不信 -我发誓
I don't believe it. -I swear!
或者你可以全部买♥♥下
Or you can get them all.
你去告诉你的朋友们这件事
You'll go to your friends and tell them about this.
听好了 这东西 在其他任何地方绝对没有
Listen up. You won't get this anywhere else in the world.
有了这个螺母 您母亲就不会再抽你了
With this nut, your mom won't slap you anymore.
而有了这个… -你们听
And with this one… -Listen.
…老师就不会让你不及格了 -这个是最厉害的
…the teacher won't flunk you. -This is the winner.
你的数学会考到好成绩 相信我
You'll get good grades in math. Believe me.
你要吗
You want that?
(警告我们应该早有准备的事)
(奇迹:被挂车 砸中的孩子毫发无伤)
MIRACLE: CHILD UNHARMED AFTER A TRAILER FALLS ON HIM
(中美洲)
CENTRAL AMERICA
(南锥地区)
SOUTHERN CONE
你感觉怎么样
还好 我猜
你还记得我跟你说过的 关于你父亲的事吗
他在我出生前就死了 对吧
他们家都是坏人
你说的“坏”是什么意思 比如罪犯 还是…
有权势的人
有能力
把你从我身边夺走的人
我想不到比这更可怕的事了
你小时候 我们经常搬家
在我们来这里之前
不 拜托 我不想走
我也不想走
但我们必须小心
人们对这件事会非常感兴趣
我们不需要那样的关注
所以如果你看到或听到 什么奇怪的或不一样的事情
我要你来告诉我
你为什么这么说
裘迪 那些人不会放弃找我们的
我知道我听起来可能有些疑神疑鬼
但我没有
你听到了吗
好了
(奇迹:被挂车 砸中的孩子毫发无伤)
(奇迹:被挂车 砸中的孩子毫发无伤)
(假先知)
FALSE PROPHET
(假)
FALSE
做我的眼睛 这样我才能看到
Be my eyes so I can see.
让我成为你的剑
Let me be your sword.
(孩子幸免于难 未被砸死)
CHILD AVOIDS BEING CRUSHED
我不能再选错孩子了
I can't pick the wrong child again.
大部分都卖♥♥出去了
剧集 | 天选之人(2023) | 导航列表