剧集 | 天选之人(2023) | 导航列表
The only way we know is the way back.
但我不确定我们能不能活着出去
I'm not sure we'll make it out alive.
也许再往前一点它就又会出现了
Maybe it comes back out further ahead.
我们只需要朝着这个方向继续走下去
We just have to keep walking in the same direction.
那根管子必然会通向大海
That tube has to lead to the sea.
我见过
I've seen it.
如果我们朝西走 就能走到海边
If we head west, we'll reach the sea.
瓦格纳 你带了指南针是吗
Wagner, you got your compass?
回去的路上 我们就没水喝了
We won't have water for the way back.
也没吃的了
Or food.
看 是鲸鱼
Look, a whale.
我爷爷告诉我 我们雅基人的祖先
My grandfather told me that our Yaqui ancestors
为了躲避侵略 变成了鲸鱼
turned into whales to avoid being conquered.
鲸鱼可以游走在
And that whales can travel
神灵的世界和我们的世界之间
between the world of spirits and our world.
鲸鱼可以给我们指引
They can guide us.
没水了
It's empty.
往这边走
Come this way.
给我
Give me that!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
搞什么
What the hell?
喂 -放开
Hey! -Get off.
你发什么疯
What's wrong with you?
你干的好事 白♥痴♥
Now you've done it. You idiot.
嘿 伊波利托
Hey! Hipólito!
追随你的命运
Follow your destiny.
这一路上 我们都在跟着一个傻♥逼♥玩具在走
This whole way, following a fucking toy!
嘿 瓦格纳
Hey! Wagner!
你让我们迷路了 -瓦格纳
You got us lost. -Wagner!
你不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
嘿 -你害死我们了
Hey! -You killed us!
沙漠有灵性
The desert is alive.
如果你献出你珍视的东西 它也会回赠你一些东西
If you give it something you care about, it'll give you something back.
你们都怎么了
What's wrong with you?
别打了
Stop it!
你害我们迷路了 -别说了
You got us lost! -Cut it out!
小屁孩 白♥痴♥ -都是你的错
You're a brat. Idiots. -It's your fault!
嘿 放开他
Hey, let him go!
瓦格纳
Wagner!
老实点 -嘿
Stay down! -Hey!
我恨你 伊波利托
I hate you, Hipólito!
裘迪
裘迪
裘迪
裘迪
你没事吧
Are you okay?
这怎么搞的
What's this?
住手 -图卡
Stop. -Tuka!
图卡 拿你的头巾来
Tuka, your handkerchief!
我们需要跟着海鸥
We have to follow that seagull.
它会带我们去海边
It'll take us to the sea.
干嘛要跟着它 就是一只该死的海鸥
Why should we follow it? It's a fucking seagull.
海鸥在海里猎食
Seagulls hunt in the sea.
相信我
Trust me.
走吧
Let's go.
我累坏了
I'm exhausted.
我们得继续走
We gotta keep going.
是真的
Hell yeah!
没错
Yeah!
玛格达
朋友们 我们成功了
We made it, guys!
我们终于找到了
We finally found it.
这里是沙漠和海洋的交界 大海吐出所有东西的地方
This is El Gatillo, where the sea spits everything out.
马奇亚号♥应该在这里
Machia should be here.
我叔叔的船
My uncle's boat!
马奇亚
耶
Yeah!
走吧 -上马奇亚吧
Let's go. -On Machia.
这里有水
There's water here!
没坏吧
Is this good?
启动
Start it.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
上来 -准备好了
Get on! -Ready!
上 -快上来
Get on! -Hurry, get on!
我们会找到海妖的
We'll go get the siren.
那就是蛇洞
That's the baakot cave,
我叔叔发现海妖的地方
where my uncle found the siren.
小心头
Watch your heads.
我们就要找到海妖了
Hey, we made it to the siren!
快点
Hurry.
把背包递给我
Pass me the backpack.
快点 别害怕
Come on. Don't be scared.
没有海妖呀
I don't see a siren.
你们看到了吗
Do you?
我叔叔的桨
My uncle's paddle!
看 这是海妖咬的
Look, the siren bit it!
什么也没有啊
I don't see anything.
我们去找找吧
Let's go find it.
嘿 玛格达
Hey, Magda.
小心 玛格达
Careful, Magda.
玛格达
裘迪
图卡
肯定在这里 瓦格纳 看那边
It's gotta be here. -Wagner, search over there.
别走得太深了
Don't go in too deep.
图卡 你确定它死了吗
Tuka, are you sure it's dead?
小心石头 -我什么都没看到
Careful with the rocks. -I don't see anything.
涨潮了
The tide is rising.
没有海妖 什么都没有 毫无意义
No siren, nothing. This was pointless.
也许我叔叔没把海妖打死
Maybe the siren didn't die when my uncle hit her,
她逃走了
and she left.
她没死是因为 这里压根就没有什么海妖
She didn't die because there was never a fucking siren.
我们别犯傻了
Let's not play dumb.
我叔叔说他看到了 那就是看到了
If my uncle says he saw it, he did!
这是童话故事 图卡 海妖不存在
It's a fairy tale, Tuka! There was never a siren!
那这是什么
Then what's this?
这是他以前的一个女朋友的
He got it from one of his old girlfriends.
去你的女朋友
Girlfriends, my ass!
住手 -我要揍你一顿 伊波利托
Stop! -I'm gonna kick your ass, Hipólito!
喂 -住手
Hey! -Stop it!
住手 放开他
Stop. Let him go!
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you!
别打了
Stop fighting!
闭嘴 -那个指南针不是玩具吗
Shut up! -Wasn't that a toy compass?
别说了
Cut it out!
是你害我们在盐滩里迷路的
You were the one that got us lost in the salt flats!
嘿 -跟我的拳头说去吧
Hey! -Tell that to my hand!
住手 伊波利托 -该死的小毛孩
Stop. Hipólito! -Fucking kid!
就因为你 我们才没有吃的了
It's your fault the food ran out!
住手
Stop!
马奇亚
-图卡 不 -图卡
图卡 不要 图卡
图卡 别跑了 -停下
Tuka, stop! -Stop!
图卡
算了吧 图卡 -马奇亚
Let it go, Tuka! -Machia!
你会淹死的 -马奇亚沉下去了
You'll drown! -Machia is sinking!
别管了 -放开我
Leave it! -Let me go!
已经没有了 图卡 -马奇亚
It's gone, Tuka. -Machia!
别闹了 你会淹死的
Stop, you're gonna drown!
冷静 图卡 -算了吧
Stop, Tuka. -Let it go.
别动了 图卡 -冷静点
Stop, Tuka. Stop. -Calm down.
你们以为我来这里 是为了躲避安格洛吗
Do you think I came here to hide from Ángelo?
还是为了找那该死的海妖
Or that fucking siren?
我是来找船的
I came to get that boat.
没有船 我可能要退学去打工了
Without it, I'll probably have to drop out of school and start working!
我想着如果我在这里迷路了 我父母就会想起我的存在了
I thought that if I got lost here, my parents would remember I exist.
剧集 | 天选之人(2023) | 导航列表