剧集 | 天选之人(2023) | 导航列表
还给我
Give it back!
来吧 -放开我
Come on. -Let me go!
拜托了 梅莫 还给我
Come on, Memo! Give it back!
来呀 你这该死的阿帕切人
Come on, you fucking Apache.
我不是阿帕切人 我是雅基人
I'm not Apache. I'm Yaqui.
让我们看看里面有什么 你喜欢玩娃娃啊
Let's see what's in this. You like playing with dolls?
他那发疯的叔叔到处说遇见了海妖
His crazy uncle's going around saying he met a siren.
放开他
Leave him alone!
裘迪 -混♥蛋♥
Jodie. -Asshole!
我说放开他 -他怎么突然有种了
I said leave him! -Did his balls drop?
你谁啊 阿帕切人的走狗吗
Who are you? The Apache's bitch?
别插手
Stay out of this!
他完蛋了
He's fucking done.
什么
What?
你不会说西班牙语吗
Don't you speak Spanish?
放开他
Get off him!
住手 伙计
Stop, dude.
去你♥妈♥的♥外国佬
你懂了吗
Did you get that?
走开 -不走会怎样
Back off. -Or what?
住手 混♥蛋♥
Stop, you bastards!
让我们走
Let us go!
住手 安格洛 可以了
Stop, Ángelo. That's enough.
安格洛 住手
Ángelo, stop.
你们在搞什么
What the hell is going on?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 -你没事吧 裘迪
Yeah. -You okay, Jodie?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
那是什么 给我
What's that? Give it to me.
拿过来
Give it here.
看来我们不仅要跟校长和你♥爸♥谈谈了
Turns out we won't just have to talk to the principal and your dad
还要跟警♥察♥谈谈
but the police as well.
不行
你♥爸♥会来警局接你的
Your dad will have to pick you up at the station.
如果多洛雷斯小姐没来 他会把裘迪弄死的
If Miss Dolores hadn't shown up, he would've killed Jodie.
他用刀捅你
He stuck you with the knife?
疼吗
Doesn't it hurt?
你该叫我们的
You should've called us.
你能为图卡挺身而出 真是很酷
It was pretty cool of you to stand up for Tuka.
多洛雷斯小姐看到刀了吗
Did Miss Dolores see the knife?
他会被开除的
He'll be expelled.
警♥察♥过来把他带走了
The police came to get him.
他要是回来了 会杀了你的
He'll kill you if he comes back.
那家伙真的很讨厌你
That guy really hates you.
他讨厌我们所有人
He hates all of us.
他会杀了我们的
He'll kill us.
全部五个人
All five of us.
图卡
你确定你叔叔说的是真的吗
You sure your uncle was telling the truth?
我叔叔很靠谱的 他不会丢下他的船
My uncle doesn't mess around. He wouldn't leave his boat.
马奇亚号♥相当于他的老婆
Machia was his life.
这样吧 我们去找到那个海妖
You know what? Let's go find that siren.
说真的吗
What the fuck?
图卡 海妖的头发在你这里吗
Tuka, do you have the siren hair?
在的
Yeah.
如果我们找到海妖 或者随便什么
If we find the siren, or whatever it is,
我们就出名了
we'll be famous.
我们要让那些混♥蛋♥看看
And we'll show those jerks.
你去吗 -我不去
Are you in? -I'm not going.
绝不去
No way.
绝不 -图卡
No way. -Tuka.
你和你叔叔一起去过吗
You ever go there with your uncle?
当然
Sure.
我爸带我去过他在盐滩工作的地方
My dad took me to his job on the salt flats.
肯定很不容易 我们得在沙漠待一晚
No one said it would be easy. We'd have to spend a night in the desert.
我们会原谅你 每次都像个女孩一样逃走
And we'll forgive all the times you ran away like a girl.
你是说像个男孩吧 我是女孩 我从不逃走
Like a boy, you mean. I'm a girl, and I don't run.
如果你抽到大于十的数 我就去
If the card you draw is higher than ten, I'm in.
你也可以在这里等安格洛
Or you can wait for Ángelo here.
所以呢 加入吗
So? Are you in?
就这么干吧
Let's do it.
一起去 -一起去
Let's go. -Let's go.
那就去吧
Let's go, then.
你怎么跟你妈妈说的
What did you tell your mom?
-妈妈 -嗯
我在想我能不能去瓦格纳家
在他家用光碟看电影
然后住一晚
瓦格纳家
图卡家
At Tuka's?
在图卡家看星星特别漂亮
The stars look prettier at Tuka's house.
妈妈 我能在伊波利托家过夜吗
Mom, can I sleep over at Hipólito's?
不好说 图卡
I don't know, Tuka.
我需要你周日回来 跟我们一起坐小船出去打渔
I need you back by Sunday to help us fish on the rowboat.
托马斯今年就退休了
Tomás retires this year.
我跟老板谈过了 你可以接手他的工作
I talked to the boss so you can take over his job.
我不想跟你一样 -那么请问王子殿下想干什么
I don't want to be like you! -Then what does the princess want?
我告诉你如果你不做那份工作会怎样
I'll tell you what will happen if you don't take that job.
你会饿死
You'll starve to death!
玛丽莎 开门吧
Marisa, open up, please.
别烦我
Leave me alone!
我不明白 桑托斯生死未卜 你怎么还能跟没事人一样
I don't get how you can live without knowing what happened to Santos.
我明天一早就走
I'm leaving early tomorrow.
我要去一个危险的地方 跟一些不怎么认识的男孩一起去
I'm going to a dangerous place with some guys I barely know.
做点什么吧 丹尼尔
Do something, Daniel!
开门
Open up.
我只是想知道我的儿子到底怎么了
I just want to know what happened to my boy.
冷静 我们不能失去信念 振作起来
Calm down. We can't lose faith, okay?
我想到一个今晚要讲给你们的故事
I thought of a story to tell you tonight.
赞
Cool.
别太过了 上次我一个月都睡不着呢
Don't go overboard. Last time I didn't sleep for a month.
走吧
Let's go.
我来说说我带的东西吧
Let me tell you about all the things I brought.
有新相机 随身听
My new camera, my Walkman,
一个指南针
a compass,
水壶和梳子
my canteen, and my comb.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
(圣雄甘地区域公共图书馆)
REGIONAL PUBLIC LIBRARY
玛丽亚拉帕斯 后退三步
María la Paz, Paz, Paz Three steps back, back, back
走向一边
To the side, side
我很高兴你来了 兄弟
I'm glad you came, bro.
因为…
Because, well…
他们只是一群小毛孩子
they're all kids.
那是埃琳娜吗
Is that Elena?
干什么去 沙漠旅行吗
What's up? Going on a desert trip?
你们确定都跟父母说过了吧
You did tell your parents, right?
是的 -对
Oh, yeah. -Yep.
对 -当然了
Yeah. -Of course.
我爸会在前面接我们 他在盐滩工作
My dad will pick us up ahead. He works at the salt flats.
再见
再见
保重
Take care.
裘迪
沙漠有灵性
The desert is alive.
如果你献上你珍视的东西
If you make an offering, something you care about,
它也会回赠你一些东西
it'll give you something back.
玛丽亚拉帕斯 后退三步
María la Paz, Paz, Paz Three steps back, back, back
一 二 三
One, two, three.
等等
Hey, wait!
等等
寻找海妖的第一天
First day looking for the siren.
(1999年12月)
你们感觉如何
How are you feeling?
只能送你们到这里了
That's as far as we go.
下车吧 孩子们
Get out, kids.
每人五比索
It's five pesos each.
谢谢
剧集 | 天选之人(2023) | 导航列表