剧集 | 天选之人(2023) | 导航列表
Thanks.
我知道怎么过去 我们可以穿过盐滩
I know a way in. We can cut through the salt flats.
走这边
Let's go this way.
从这里穿过去
Through here.
为什么坟墓前有玩具
Why are there toys on the graves?
因为这里埋的都是小孩
Because this is a children's cemetery.
不是好兆头
That can't be a good sign.
我们需要走五公里
We just have to walk five kilometers
直到看到通向大海的管道
until we see a pipeline that leads to the sea.
如果我们能顺着管道走 就会没事
But if we stick to the pipeline, we'll be just fine.
没有人会迷路
No one's getting lost.
别告诉我你怕了 我们走吗
Don't tell me you're afraid. Shall we?
下午好
Good afternoon.
如您准许 我们将穿过此地
With your permission, we'd like to go through here.
感谢
Thank you.
请保佑我们平安通过
Grant us safe passage.
慢点
Slow down!
不 我的鞋子
No! My shoes!
接着
Take this!
伊波利托 我们还要走多久
Hipólito, how long till we get there?
你说如果我们顺着管道走就不迷路
You said we wouldn't get lost if we followed the pipeline.
但这里哪有管道啊
But there's no fucking pipeline!
就快到了
We're almost there.
海妖长什么样
What does the siren look like?
不是海妖 是丘佩亚
It's not a siren. It's a chupia.
它们有区别吗
And that's different?
有的 -我们要不要爬到那个货车上去
It is. -How about we climb on that truck?
这样我们可以看得远一些
We'll be able to see a bit further.
肯定就在不远处了
It's gotta be close.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在吃东西 -你还不能吃
I'm eating. -You can't eat yet.
还有很长的路要走
We have a long way to go.
看 管子
Look! The tube!
太好了
Come on!
我们找到管子了
We found the tube!
看到没 我就说吧
See? I told you so.
如果出名了 我们会赚超级多的钱
If we get famous, we'll make a ton of money.
你会拿来做什么
What would you do with it?
给我妈妈找个心理医生
I'd get my mom a therapist.
去告白吧 胆子大点
Just confess. Don't be a wuss.
你笑起来真美 -快别说了
Your smile is so pretty. -Stop.
我做不到
I can't.
她就像我的妹妹
She's like my sister.
但她不是啊 老兄
Except she's not, man!
不然的话 今晚伊波利托就要抢先一步了
Otherwise, Hipólito will beat you to it tonight.
世事难料啊
You never know.
你觉得她知道吗
Do you think she knows?
听着 亲爱的裘迪
Listen, dear Jodie.
靠近一点
Get a bit closer.
你在太空能看到两样东西 对吧
You can see two things from space, all right?
一个是中国的长城
The Great Wall of China
还有就是你有多喜欢玛格达
and how much you like Magda.
你很厉害嘛
You're a tough one.
但是不是的 我觉得她不知道
But no, I don't think she knows, okay?
绝不可能
No way.
神奇瞬间
那是一栋小屋吗
Is that a hut?
我们把水汇到一块 看还剩下多少
Let's pool our water to see how much is left.
看啊 我没说错吧
See? I told you.
准备好听我的故事了吗
Are you ready for my story?
好了 -是的
Yeah. -Yes.
说吧
Yeah, go ahead.
是一段关于一个女人的故事
It's the story of a woman.
她在法国酒店工作
She worked at the French Hotel
差不多100年前了
almost 100 years ago.
有一次
Once,
酒店老板的女儿来了 要住下
the hotel owner's daughter arrived to stay
因为她的丈夫死了
because her husband had died
就在她生下三胞胎之后
just after she gave birth to triplets.
也许是因为她太悲伤了
Perhaps because she was so sad,
婴儿止不住地哭
the babies wouldn't stop crying.
有一天 那个女人倒下了 睡着了
One day, the woman collapsed and fell asleep.
就在那时
That was when
奇怪的声音从四面墙里传来
strange noises started coming from the walls,
像是管子裂开的声音
like pipes creaking.
走廊里慢慢出现一个奇怪的影子
And a strange shadow crept over the hallway.
但没人发现
But no one realized.
寂静唤醒了母亲
The silence woke the mother up.
她发现自己的孩子不见了
She realized her children were no longer there.
四处找了一遍 但是没有
She looked all over, but they were gone.
但她还能听见孩子们被捂住的哭声
But she could still hear their muffled cries
就在墙里面
inside the walls.
所以他们开始拆墙
So they began tearing down the walls
直到发现了一个洞
until they found a hole
里面有一条巨蛇
where there was a giant snake
是从沙漠里溜进管子进来的
that had snuck into the pipes from the desert.
有超过六米长
It was more than six meters long.
眼睛比无底洞还黑
Its eyes were darker than a bottomless pit.
然后 她拿起一把斧子把蛇头砍掉了
She took an axe and cut its head off.
再割开蛇的肚子
She slit open its belly,
在里面 她发现了她的三个孩子
and there, she found her three children,
在蛇肚子里消化着 却还在哭
still crying while the snake digested them.
风吹来 还能听见婴儿的哭声
You can still hear the babies cry when the wind blows.
蛇
The snake!
傻瓜
Dumbass!
我们睡吧 明天还要早起
Let's go to sleep. We gotta get up early.
过来 裘迪
Come, Jodie.
过来
Come.
你的命运流淌在你的血液里
Your destiny lies in your blood.
对你们来说 这里就像另一个星球 充满了冒险
To you guys, this place is like another planet, full of adventure.
但对我来说
To me,
我下半辈子就只能看着这些过日子了
it might be all I see for the rest of my life.
像我爸一样
Like my dad.
如果长大后 我还在这里
If I'm still here when I grow up,
我就自杀
I'll kill myself.
至少你知道自己来自哪里
At least you know where you come from
还有你♥爸♥爸是谁
and who your dad is.
这地方唯一的好处 就是你们这帮人 还有玛格达
The only good things about this place are our group and Magda.
你觉得我和她有戏吗
Do you think I have a shot with her?
有
Yeah.
我觉得你也有
I think you do too.
来吧 我们去叫醒他们
Come on. Let's wake them up.
桑托斯
你在哪里
Where are you?
(桑托斯安德拉德所有)
PROPERTY OF SANTOS ANDRADE
走吧 玛格达
Come on, Magda.
我能喝点水吗
Can I have some water?
没多少了
There's not much.
管子在哪里
Where's the tube?
不会吧
不 -管子
No. -The tube.
它不见了
It's gone.
不可能 -不
That can't be. -No.
管子去哪里了
Where's the tube?
管子他妈的去哪里了
Where's the fucking tube?
不
管子在哪里
Where's the tube?
它会出现的
It'll show up.
不可能
No way.
这东西应该会把我们引向大海
This thing should've led us to the sea.
爸爸告诉我的
Dad told me so.
我以为你跟他一起去过
Didn't you go with him?
我们唯一知道的路是回去的路
剧集 | 天选之人(2023) | 导航列表