剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表
进餐不用餐具 也不用手哟
we don't use utensils or our hands.
- 要舔着喝 - 这太疯狂了
- Lick away. - This is nuts!
不 我不要这样 不要
No. I don't like this. No!
各位女士和先生
Ladies and gentlemen,
让我们用热烈的掌声
please put your hands together
欢迎传奇人物 菠萝先生
for the legend himself, Mr. Pineapple!
"汉堡包包"
"Hampurrger..."
喵 你们好
Meow there.
要热猫还是玉米猫 选择困难啊
I can't decide if I want a hot cat or a corn cat.
- 都是模仿猫语 - 舔着喝
- All cat puns. - Lick away.
疯了吧
This is nuts.
他在计划着什么
He's planning something.
这地方就是卡里克阴谋的下一步
This place is Calico's next move.
大家好啊
Well, howdy hey.
欢迎光临寒舍
Welcome to my humble café.
我希望各位能度过完美的一夜
I hope y'all are having a peach-perfect time.
尤其是这个小帅哥
Especially this little cutie.
他能来见证这一切 我很激动
I am just tickled he's here to see this.
噢 不 我的... 十分抱歉
Oh, no! Oh, my... I'm so sorry.
谢谢 我还好
Thank you, but I can manage.
我知道小孩有时候会很调皮
I know babies can be very difficult.
带来的麻烦比欢乐多 真的
More trouble than they're worth, really.
嘿 我认识你 是卡里克医生
Hey, I know you. Dr. Calico!
上次有只猫想要谋害我们家小孩
You were our vet when we had the cat
你就是负责的兽医
who tried to kill the kids.
你不是坏人吗
Aren't you evil?
蒂莫西 别没礼貌
Timothy! Don't be rude.
孩子们 我现在只是个平凡的老波茨
Kids. I'm just plain old Bootsy now.
一个普通的商人 怀揣着梦想
A simple businessman with a dream:
我希望整个小镇的人都能来这儿聚餐
A restaurant where the whole town can come together to eat food
也能喜爱上猫咪
and love kittens, I suppose.
大家觉得菠萝先生怎么样啊
How about that Mr. Pineapple?
我觉得仿佛自己是在岛上度假
I feel like I'm on an island getaway.
- 好可爱啊 - 我们爱你 菠萝先生
- Precious thing. - We love you! Mr. Pineapple!
它实在是太萌了
He's just so adorable!
那甜蜜柔和的尤克里里琴声
That sweet, mellow ukulele playing
已经让我爱上了猫咪
sure makes me love kittens.
我想说 恭喜你
I'll say. Congratulations,
原文直译为"猫的睡衣"
波茨 这地方真是非同凡响啊
Bootsy. This place is the cat's pajamas.
夫人 你说得我都不好意思了
Madam, you're making me flush.
那你们都好好享受吧
Well, y'all enjoy now.
我会享受你坐立不安的样子
I'll enjoy watching you squirm.
毕夫警长 你个老油条
Chief Biff, you old stink bomb.
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我们不该来 跟爸妈说你要去上大号♥
This is all wrong. Tell Mom and Dad you need to go number two.
我才不会去公共厕所上大号♥呢
I do not go number two in public bathrooms.
是啊 我得溜出去 给办公室打个电♥话♥
Exactly. I need to get out, put a call in to the office.
没门儿 这是合家欢之夜
No way. This is Family Fun Night,
不是宝贝工作夜
not Baby Work Night.
不谈工作的事情
No work stuff.
看来你是软的不吃 要吃硬的 天普顿
You're not gonna do this the easy way, are you? Templeton
我软硬都不吃
I'm not gonna do this the any way.
原谅我 宝贝公♥司♥ 以及所有的宝贝们
Forgive me, Baby Corp., and babies everywhere.
菠萝先生餐厅
这孩子怎么了
What's wrong with the baby?
蒂姆 你对他做了什么
What did you do to the baby, Tim?
什么都没做
Nothing.
宝贝要玩具么
Baby want some toys?
这太尴尬了
This is so embarrassing.
刚刚新闻女主播怒瞥了我们一眼
The anchorwoman from the news just gave us a look.
玛莎·克林克在这儿吗
Marsha Krinkle is here?
第八频道 "关注新闻"
Channel Eight, "Eye on the News."
我是铁粉
Big fan.
我们还是先让孩子安静下来吧
Let's focus on calming the baby.
也许我们得走了
Maybe we should go.
我们不能就这么走了
We can't just leave!
没关系 蒂姆 反正我们还没有点单呢
It's okay, Timmy. We haven't even ordered yet.
不
No!
蒂莫西·莱斯利
Timothy Leslie!
我不会让合家欢之夜就这么结束了
I will not let Family Fun Night end.
宝贝只是需要发泄一下精力就好
The baby just needs to work off some energy.
我去看看有没有海洋球可以玩
I'll see if there's a ball pit something.
你们可以享受下安静的时光
See? Enjoy some quiet time.
叫点好吃的开胃菜
Pick yummy appetizers.
记住噢 我不喜欢奶酪做馅的
Remember, I don't like anything with cheese on the inside,
但是奶酪做皮的我都喜欢
but I love everything with cheese on the outside.
好吧 蒂姆 如果这对你很重要
Well, if it means that much to you Tim,
我们就试一下吧
we'll give it a shot.
我还真挺喜欢这只弹尤克里里的猫
I am getting pretty into this ukulele kitten.
马上就回来
Back in a bit.
多谢你把我从那地方解救出来
Thanks for getting me out of that hotbox.
让我打个电♥话♥叫支援... 嘿
Let me just call in some backup... Hey!
你想搞什么鬼 天普顿
What's the play here, Templeton?
折磨我吗 你没那勇气
Torture? You don't have the stones.
你当初做了决定 选择了一户人家
You made a choice. You joined a family.
又来了
Here it comes.
这是合家欢之夜
This is Family Fun Night,
而且这地方非常非常好玩
and this place is really, really fun.
那地方好玩么
This place is fun?
只是个让人们爱上猫的陷阱罢了
It's a breeding swamp for cat love.
我们要把它付之一炬
We need to burn it down.
就给我们一个小时 不行么
Just give us this one hour, okay?
明天 你和我一起对付波茨·卡里克
Tomorrow, you and me versus Bootsy Calico.
今晚 放下你的工作 享受生活
Tonight, put your work away and have fun.
你在胡扯什么 耽误了工作谁还能开心
You're talking gibberish. Who has fun when work's put away?
除非你答应好好放松一下
We are not leaving this car
否则别想离开这车子
until you promise to enjoy yourself.
好吧 我答应你好好享受一下
Fine. I promise to enjoy myself.
- 和家人一起 - 和家人一起
- With family stuff. - With family stuff.
你是个灵魂导师 阿门
You're an inspiration. Amen.
撒花撒花
Throw the confetti.
我能...
Can I just...
我能让自己平静一下么 就我一个人
Can I get a moment to compose myself? Alone?
好吧
Okay.
小琪 吉仔 我的定位已发
Staci, Jimbo, pinging my coordinates.
你们现在过来
I need you here now.
对不起 天普顿
Sorry, Templeton.
菠萝 菠萝
Pineapple! Pineapple!
- 唱起来 菠萝先生 - 这多好啊
- Yeah! Sing it, Mr. Pineapple! - Isn't this the best?
好兴奋啊 毕竟
A thrill. I've always
默默地看着爸妈被猫咪彻底迷住
dreamed of passively observing Mommy and Daddy
一直是我的梦想
turn into mindless kitten-lovers.
给我们来点柔和的旋律
Shoot us some mellow vibes!
开胃菜到了
Your appetizers.
记住噢 不用餐具 不用手
Remember, no utensils, no hands.
太好玩了
So fun!
猫咪的生活
Kitty living.
老板
Sir!
汇报情况
Talk to me.
你说得对 猫咪喜爱度已经爆表了
You weren't kidding. Cat love is off the charts.
这个地方就是个灾难
This whole place is bad news.
{an8]Good双关
帮我去把"乖乖"找来
我就知道 去给我找点线索
I know that. Find me good.
嗨 我很乖噢
Hi. I'm good.
是的 吉仔 你是个乖孩子
Yes, Jimbo, you're a very good boy.
我需要关于菠萝先生的情报
I need intel on this Mr. Pineapple.
它为什么如此听话 波茨是怎么驯服它的
Why so laid back? How is Bootsy taming him?
我看见它的碗了 里面是一堆好看的蛤蜊
I see his food bowl. Some fancy-schmancy clam platter.
贝类动物 猫咪的佳肴
Shellfish. A kitty delicacy.
是什么样的蛤蜊
What kind of clams?
剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表