剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表
selling their houses to cat families.
这是潮流啊
It's very trendy.
我们自认为还比较时髦的
We do consider ourselves trendy.
你们当然是了 我的天
You most certainly are. Geez Louise,
我也许还想自己买♥♥下这个房♥子呢
I may even buy this house myself.
我打赌这个小宝贝一定想
I bet this nice baby would love to
认识认识我的猫咪
know my kitty cats
它们会在他的卧室里嬉戏
are frolicking around his old bedroom,
摇篮里面放着猫砂
crib filled with kitty litter!
我们可能会把摇篮带走
We'd probably take the crib with us.
是的 对于这么漂亮的小房♥子
Yes, I'd pay a lot of money
我愿意出一大笔钱
for a pretty little house like this.
对不起 你刚才说"一大笔钱"吗
I'm sorry, did you say "a lot of money"?
我想明白了
It's starting to making sense now.
波茨用喵喵警员来骚扰宝贝家庭
Bootsy's using Cat Cop to harass baby families.
为什么呢 这样他就能把宝贝们赶出城了
Why? So he can drive babies out of town!
他在努力说服爸妈把房♥子卖♥♥给他呢
He's out there trying to get Mom and Dad to sell him our house!
什么 他为什么想要我们的房♥子呢
What? Why would he even want our house?
还不明白吗 天普顿
Don't you see, Templeton?
他在消除竞争
He's eliminating the competition.
清除掉所有宝贝家庭
Clear out all the baby families,
然后这个镇子就变成
and this town becomes nothing but
被猫接管的悲惨世界了
a cat-ruled netherworld!
你能开下门么
Can you open up?
我只是想取一些我落下的东西
I just need something I left at my old house.
橄榄球麦克 把你给忘了 真是对不起
Football Mike, I'm so sorry I forgot you.
你为什么要让你的父母把房♥子卖♥♥了
Why did you let your parents sell the house,
蒂姆 为什么
Tim? Why?
救命
Help!
不
No!
我们不能搬走
We can't move!
《宝贝谈判的第一本书》
谈判时间到了 宝贝
It's negosh time, baby.
距这里五个城镇远的地方
There's this sprucy new house
有一栋漂亮的新房♥子
five towns from here.
这一栋要更好
And this one is even better.
要远一点
It's farther.
你们留下来就犯了大错了
You're making a huge mistake staying here!
非常严重的错误
Huge!
虽然我不知道你是怎么做到的
And I don't know how you did it,
这是我同意付给你的五美元
but here's the $5 I agreed to give you.
祝你们今天过得愉快
Good day!
谢谢你帮我赢得了时间
Thanks for buying me some time.
今晚我们就搞定波茨
Tonight, we bust Bootsy.
一只小小鸟告诉我
You know, a little birdy told me
天普顿一家 一直在制♥造♥麻烦
the Templetons are causing all sorts of trouble.
来自执法机关的某喵应该出手解决他们
Someone from law enforcement oughta straighten them out,
即使要开很多很多很多很多张的罚单
even if it takes lots and lots and lots and lots of tickets.
你觉得呢
Don't you think?
- 吉仔 - 我们抓住他了
- Jimbo? - We got him.
不 我们没有 这看起来只是热心市民
No, we didn't! This just looks like a concerned citizen
- 跟当地的警官投诉 - 拜托 老板
- filing a grievance with a local officer. - Come on, BB!
我的工作还岌岌可危 小琪
My job's on the line, Stace.
我们出手太早 一切都会完蛋的
We pounce too soon, it all falls apart.
这些远远不够
This isn't enough.
我们需要铁证如山 不可推♥翻♥
We need solid, hard,
具体可信的证据
concrete evidence.
我要你们两个对波茨·卡里克
You two, I want 24/7 surveillance
保持全天不间断的监控
on Bootsy Calico.
喵喵警员怎么办
What about Cat Cop?
我们不用担心它
We won't have to look for Cat Cop.
它自己会找上门的
She'll be coming after my own family.
什么时候路边有红线了
Since when is this a red curb?
这根本不是我们丢的垃圾
But that's not our litter.
算你走运 在我们小镇
Lucky for you, stealing a lawn
偷走花♥园♥侏儒雕像是轻罪 只用给警告
gnome is just a ticketable offense in this town.
什么花♥园♥侏儒
What lawn gnome?
你在逗我吗
Come on!
我现在很难
I'm having a harder time
再说服爸妈不去卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
convincing Mom and Dad not to sell the house.
喵喵警员真的把他们愁坏了
Cat Cop's really giving them,
原谅我的脏话 真是见鬼了
pardon my language, big-time heck!
继续谈判 天普顿
Negotiate strong, Templeton.
我会竭尽所能来弥补一切的
I'm fixing this as fast as I can.
宝贝老板 我配备金星监视车的手下
Boss Baby, my man with the gold star surveillance van.
顺便说一下 那台设备超级无敌贵
That's super expensive equipment, by the way.
我希望你取得了一些成果
I hope you got results
因为我十分不想去告诉董事会
because I'd hate to tell the board of directors
你在浪费他们的钱 然后他们就会开除你
you're wasting money and they should let me fire you.
但是偷偷地告诉你 我十分想那么做
But, secretly, I'd love that so much,
我会亲吻他们的嘴巴
I'd kiss it on the mouth.
我爱你们 开除宝贝老板吧
I love you, firing Boss Baby.
那些吻你留着吧 大胖胖总裁宝贝
Save your kisses, Mega Fat.
我离抓住波茨只有几步之遥
I'm seconds away from nabbing Bootsy.
求求你们 告诉我 我们快抓住波茨了
Please tell me we're seconds away from nabbing Bootsy.
菠萝先生的餐厅
没有任何证据证明
No proof
是他给喵喵警员下命令的
he's giving Cat Cop orders.
他已经好多天没出家门了
He hasn't left his lair in days.
我需要采取实际行动 现在简直太无聊了
I need action! I'm so bored!
我一点也不无聊
Not me.
我看到102辆车经过了
I saw 102 cars go by.
这些没有任何帮助 吉仔
Not helpful, Jimbo.
小琪 如果有任何风吹草动立刻向我汇报
Stace, let me know the instant he makes a move.
一百零三辆了...
103...
- 天普顿 - 对不起
- Templeton! - Sorry!
等一下 你让我得到我想要的了
Wait. You gave me the break I needed.
快看这个
Look at this.
波茨正在换喵喵警员头盔里的电池
Bootsy's changing the battery in Cat Cop's li'l helmet.
那又如何
So?
那可以证明是他是幕后主使
That's how he's giving orders.
这个头盔就是远程接收器
The helmet's a remote receiver,
而且上面布满了波茨的指纹
and Bootsy's fingerprints are all over it.
我们要是能拿到喵喵警员的头盔...
So if we get Cat Cop's helmet...
波茨就栽了 宝贝
Bootsy's busted, baby!
天普顿 我要搭车在附近转一圈
Templeton. I need a ride around the
找到喵喵警员 然后偷走它的头盔
neighborhood to find Cat Cop and steal that helmet.
你是不是觉得我正好要出门骑车
You think I'm just gonna give a bike ride away?
我真的为你感到骄傲
I could not be prouder of you,
由我亲手创造出来的怪物 出发吧
monster I created. Let's do this!
喵喵警员在那儿
There's Cat Cop!
我怎么可能知道
How was I supposed to
你讨厌葡萄干
know you hated raisins?
我的天 我在上面打了个喷嚏
Man. I sneezed on it.
我们有计划吗
Do we have a plan?
我们要拿到那顶头盔
We're gonna get that helmet.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't wanna get in trouble.
我尊重你的意见
And I respect that.
让我来想一个万无一失的计划 它在那儿
I'll come up with a careful plan. There she is!
快快 它的搭档马上就到
Hurry! Here comes her partner.
我拿不下来 它太狡猾了 快来帮我
I still can't get the helmet. She's too wily. Give me a hand.
在危险之井公园 人们常说
As they say in Dangerous Well Park,
双关: 井 井 井
很好 非常好 特别好
well well well.
这个公园有三口井 它们真的很危险
The park has three wells. They're all dangerous.
等一下 警♥察♥叔叔 我们商量一下吧
Listen, officer, maybe we can work something out.
然后他还想说服我帮他
Then he tried to negotiate his
逃脱惩罚 这个真的让我很生气了
way out of trouble, which really got my goat.
我要起诉你们对孩子看管不严
I'm gonna have to write you folks a citation for loose children.
那可是很大的一大笔罚款
That's a big fine.
真好 谢谢你
Awesome. Thanks.
我们要为这些罚单付一大笔钱
These tickets are costing us a fortune.
剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表