剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表
- 不开心 - 开玩笑的
- Yuck! - Kidding.
- 我明天会安排更多任务 - 明天见
- I'll clear you for more overtime. - See you tomorrow.
亲爱的 多给点小费
Honey, tip generously.
但是我们什么都没吃... 好吧
But we didn't even eat... Fine.
听起来宝宝想继续我们的合家欢活动
Sounds like the baby wants to keep this Family Fun Night going.
想把猫咪带回家吗
Take-out kitten?
你们内心还是深爱着猫咪 对吗
Y'all still love kitty cats deep down inside, right?
至少留下来吃甜点吧
At least stay for dessert.
我们准备了提拉喵苏
We've got tira-meow-su.
卡里克 你的餐厅真成了猫咪灾难
Hey, Calico, your restaurant turned into a real cat-astrophe.
或者是个蛤蜊灾难
Or is it a clam-ity?
爆米花
Popcorn?
容易哽死 你别想这么轻易地摆脱我
Choking hazard. You can't get rid of me that easy.
我之前说你毁掉了一切 对不起
I'm sorry I said you ruin everything.
你的评价很中肯
It was an accurate performance review.
对了 今晚我玩得很开心
I'm having a wonderful time, by the way.
电影里的马把我逗坏了
The horsie in this film amuses me,
我也爱上了妈妈的笑声
and I find comfort in Mother's laugh.
享受今晚 天普顿 明天 我们继续工作
Enjoy tonight, Templeton. Tomorrow, we go back to work.
我感觉
I have a feeling Mr.
除了"菠萝先生"这次失败的敌意收♥购♥
Pineapple's Café was the first
肯定还有后招
hostile takeover attempt
这将是一场长♥期♥的商业战
in a very long corporate war.
第八新闻频道
你好啊
Well, hello there.
"第八新闻频道所属"
"Property of Channel Eight News."
看来你现在是我们的猫了
Well, I guess you're our cat now.
剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表