剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表
找我的电♥话♥都等等
Hold all my calls.
# 宝贝老板 #
Boss Baby
# 我是老板 宝贝老板 老板老板 宝贝老板 老板老板 #
I'm the boss, Boss Baby Boss boss, Boss Baby, boss boss
# 看着一个小屁孩 #
Watch a itty-bitty kid
# 变成老大 我是宝贝大老板 我说了算 #
get large I'm the big Boss Baby in charge
# 婴儿车在道上 滑上又滑下 #
Stroller rolling Up and down the boulevard
# 我是宝贝大老板 我说了算 #
I'm the big Boss Baby in charge
# 这房♥子归我管 婴儿床归我用 #
I run this house, I rule
# 来帮我换尿布 孩子 我围兜呢 #
this crib Change my diaper, son, where's my bib?
# 哄就不必啦 但是要付钱 #
Don't pacify, you just got to pay me
# - 谁是老大 - 就是我 宝贝老板 #
- Who's in charge? - Me, the Boss Baby
这次的航♥班♥事件之后 我是明白了
What I've learned from the airplane incident:
大胖胖总裁宝贝
Mega Fat CEO Baby,
即那个滑行的尿布疹
that scooting diaper rash,
会不惜一切代价炒我鱿鱼
will stop at nothing to get me fired.
要怎样才能保住我的工作呢
How do I protect my job?
我必须要大胜一场
I need a very big win.
但是赢什么呢 好好想想
But from where? Concentrate.
打起精神来吧
Here's just the pick-me-up we need.
动感爵士乐能让我保持清醒
Hot poppin' jazz to keep me awake.
棒极了
Nice.
我喜欢爵士乐让我全身沸腾的感觉
I love that jazz sizzlin' in my little lady veins.
棒极了
Yes!
已经八点了
It's eight o'clock. Can you
可以切换到《傻蛋查克清晨秀》吗
turn to the Goofball Chuck Nighttime Morning Show?
不行噢 小帅哥
That's a no, daddy-o.
爵士乐就像咖啡 对我有提神效果
This jazz is like coffee for my ears.
好吧
Okay.
"好吧"
"Okay"?
怎么了 他是我老爸 他说了不可以
What? He's my dad. He said no.
拒绝不过是一段精彩对话的开始
"No" is just the first word in a very interesting conversation.
你必须把父母当做
You have to think of parents as adversaries
一辩定胜负的那种对手
to be sliced to bits at the negotiation table.
不可能 就你才会那样想
No, you think like that.
我把爸爸妈妈当成我最好的朋友
I think of Mom and Dad as best friends.
天普顿
Templeton.
巴黎为了妈妈
我们违法了吗 会被抓吗
Did we do crimes? Are we gonna get arrested?
不会的 蒂姆 我不知道
No, Tim. I don't know
他为什么要让我们靠边停
why he's pulling us over.
把音乐关掉
Turn off the jazz.
我可不想让他以为我们是流氓
I don't want him to think we're ruffians.
巴黎为了爸爸
有什么事吗 警官 开车太小心了吗
What is it, officer? Driving too carefully?
我的新搭档嗅到了问题 她从不出错的
My new partner smelled trouble and she's never wrong.
小搭档 来这里 小搭档
Partner! Here, partner!
她是不是个超级小可爱啊
Ain't she cute as a nickel?
不过其实她是很强悍的 我叫她喵喵警员
But she's also tough as nails. I call her Cat Cop.
- 喵喵警员 - 喵喵警员
- Cat Cop? - Cat Cop.
- 喵喵警员 - 喵喵警员
- Cat Cop? - Cat Cop?
真滑稽
That is hilarious.
怎么了 小搭档
What's that, little partner?
你这车肯定有问题
Seems like there's a pretty big problem.
我要检查一下 尾灯坏了
I'm gonna check it out. Broken taillight.
我开车之前还是好着的啊
I'm pretty sure it wasn't broken when we started driving.
奇怪 给你写个警告吧
Weird. I'll write you up a warning.
怎么了 小可爱 我应该开张罚单吗
What's that, girl? I should write a full-blown citation?
等一下 就因为这只猫
Wait, I'm getting a ticket now
你要给我开罚单吗
because of the cat?
你对我小搭档的判断
Do you have a problem
有意见吗
with my partner's judgment?
没有 警官
No, officer, sir.
有可爱的小宝宝啊 真有趣
Hey! Goo-goo ga-ga there! Kind of funny, actually.
最近喵喵警员已经
Cat Cop's been having me pull
让我处理了很多带娃的车了
over a heck of a lot of baby families lately.
没想到有宝宝的人事儿这么多
I had no idea folks with babies were such troublemakers.
就这样吧 一路顺风 朋友们
Anyway, have a nice night, folks.
我们的家园怎会变成了黑暗之地
What realm of dark flame have we come home to?
你现在都替他们拿行李了吗
Now, you're bringing in the luggage for them?
怎么了 我乐于助人
What? I love helping.
那你过来帮帮我
Then come over here and help me.
出什么事了
What's up?
我想弄明白
I'm trying to reconstruct
我们去巴黎的时候都发生了什么
what happened while we were in Paris.
"喵喵警员被授予警徽
Cat Cop given real badge.
本来是带到警局的吉祥物
Brought on as a police mascot,
但她很快展现出自己的实力
this former stray turned local hero
从流浪猫摇身一变成为当地英雄
has quickly proven her worth.
也是因为见证了她对犯罪活动的灵敏嗅觉
After seeing the little kitten's savvy nose for crime,
长官将她提升为
The chief has promoted Cat Cop
警队的正式成员"
from mascot to an official member of the force."
"'在危险之井公园时
"'She's come a long way since her
她做出了英雄之举
legendary act of heroism
从那以后 她更是大有长进'
in Dangerous Well Park.'
一位人类警官 喵喵警员的搭档
... said Cat Cop's partner,
这样说道"
who's human and not a cat."
这也算新闻吗
This is journalism?
她在危险之井公园的
What's this legendary act
传奇英雄行为又是什么
of heroism in Dangerous Well Park
我不相信 这里面有鬼
I don't buy it. Something's rotten.
你看 题为"猫咪拯救落井人
Look! "Cat saves man from well.
"有个人被困在井里数小时
The man had been in the well for hours.
聚集的人群不知道如何是好"
The gathering crowd had no clue how to save him..."
谁有大木棍吗
Does anybody have a big stick?
"这时有一只流浪猫过来帮忙"
"... when a little stray kitten came prancing up to the rescue."
不可能 这说不通啊
No, this doesn't make sense.
成年人怎么可能会被困在井里呢
What kind of grown man gets stuck in a well?
是波茨·卡里克
It's Bootsy Calico!
自露马脚了 波茨
Of course! Bootsy, you went too far.
太好了 这是解决一切的钥匙
This is perfect! It solves everything.
- 怎么做呢 - 听我说完 天普顿
- How? - Stay with me, Templeton.
卡里克总是诡计多端
Calico's plots have always been ruthless,
但是直到现在
but up till now,
还没有真正违法犯罪发生 对吧
there's been nothing actually illegal, right?
是吗
Sure?
"我是波茨·卡里克"
"I'm Bootsy Calico."
- 那是橄榄球迈克- 你就假装一下
- That's Football Mike. - Just go with it.
"我开了一家猫咪主题餐厅
"I opened a cat restaurant
让人们都喜欢上猫咪
to make people love cats.
我还训练猫发出宝宝的哭泣声
I trained cats to sound like crying babies
让大家讨厌宝贝
so people hate babies.
一点也不违法
No crimes here."
打住 波茨
Hold it right there, Bootsy!
我让你的餐厅倒闭 挫败你的仿声猫阴谋
I shut your cat restaurant down, I foiled your crybaby cat plot!
"不要 现在我完了" 这是喵喵警员
"No, now, I'm desperate." Here's Cat Cop.
我知道它是只恐龙
I'm aware it's a dinosaur.
喵 喵 "我要上演一场
Meow, meow. "I'm gonna stage
虚假营救 从而让你加入警局
a fake rescue to get you on the police force
让你替我做坏事"
and make you do my evil bidding."
这就是犯罪 诈骗 腐♥败♥
That is a crime! Fraud, corruption.
你会进监狱的 波茨完蛋了
You're going to jail. Bootsy goes down!
宝贝老板成了大英雄
Boss Baby's a hero!
作何感想啊 大胖胖总裁宝贝
What do you think about that, Mega Fat CEO Baby?
"我要开除你"
"Unter gunter! I'm going to get you fired."
大胖胖总裁宝贝会这么说
Mega fat chance.
有本事开除我呀 我才是公♥司♥的王者
Try firing me now! I'm the king of this company.
你是我的手下败将
I'm king of your face!
天普顿
Templeton?
你看起来很忙 我就继续搬行李啰
You seemed busy, so I went back to helping.
不可以
No.
我不能让你浪费自己的潜能
剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表