剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表
找我的电♥话♥都等等
Hold all my calls.
# 宝贝老板 #
Boss Baby
# 我是老板 宝贝老板 老板老板 宝贝老板 老板老板 #
I'm the Boss, Boss Baby, boss, boss Boss Baby, boss, boss
# 看着一个小屁孩 变成老大 #
Watch a itty-bitty kid get large
# 我是宝贝大老板 我说了算 #
I'm the big Boss Baby in charge
# 婴儿车在道上 滑上又滑下 #
Stroller rolling Up and down the boulevard
# 我是宝贝大老板 我说了算 #
I'm the big Boss Baby in charge
# 这房♥子归我管 婴儿床归我用 #
I run this house, I rule this crib
# 来帮我换尿布 孩子 我围兜呢 #
Change my diaper, son, where's my bib?
# 哄就不必啦 但是要付钱 #
Don't pacify, you just got to pay me
# - 谁是老大 - 就是我 宝贝老板 #
- Who's in charge? - Me, the Boss Baby
大日子啊 你准备好了吗
Big day. You ready for this?
要见理事会 怎么准备都不够 天普顿
You're never ready to meet the Board of Directors, Templeton.
你只能穿好尿布
You just hitch up your diaper
让老天保佑你
and pray to whatever gods of business you serve.
天普顿
Templeton!
缓解压力嘛
Stress breaker.
虽然没有作用 但还是谢你啦
Unsuccessful. But thank you.
我升职后再找你
I'll see you after my big promotion.
下一站 执行总裁
Next stop, CEO.
宝贝老板
Boss Baby!
尊敬的各位董事会阁下
Your Boardly Eminences.
我们需要谈谈生意 利益第一
Let us speak of business and be profitable.
宝贝公♥司♥现在群龙无首
There is a void at Baby Corp.
我们需要首席执行官
We stand without our chief executive officer.
新的执行总裁吗 看来我们的确缺少人手
New CEO? I suppose we do need one of those.
你挫败了波茨·卡里克的阴谋
You thwarted the evil of Bootsy Calico.
你拯救公♥司♥于水火之中
You delivered this corporation from certain ruin.
我只是高效地完成了本职工作罢了
Just doing my job, spectacularly.
董事会觉得没有人比你更有资格...
This board can envision no one more qualified than you...
好啦
Stop.
来介绍我们的新任执行总裁
To introduce our new CEO.
我接受...
I accept...
等等 你刚是说"介绍"吗
Wait. Did you say introduce the new CEO?
是的
Yes.
不是担任新执行总裁吗
Not be the new CEO?
为什么我们要那么说呢
Why would we say that?
你不是新的执行总裁
You're not the new CEO.
- 认真的吗 - 是的
- Really? - Yes.
- 我能缓一会儿吗 - 不可以
- Can I get a moment to... - No.
我很荣幸能为大家介绍一位
It gives me great pleasure to introduce a real up-and-comer
来自研发部的进取之才
from the Research and Development Department.
总之 各位 欢迎新老板
Anyway, meet your new boss.
同心协力 灵活机动
Synergy, mobility,
才思泉涌 运筹帷幄
idea-ing, leadership,
忠心耿耿 这就是宝贝公♥司♥
followership. Baby Corp.
拜托 这说的都是些什么啊
Come on. What does any of that even mean?
明日之星就在这里
Tomorrow's baby is today.
欢迎高领姐巨星总裁宝贝
Welcome Turtleneck Superstar CEO Baby!
明天是什么
What is tomorrow?
星期二
Tuesday.
明天就是即将发生的今天
Tomorrow is today waiting to happen.
- 棒极了 - 我懂的
- Awesome! - I understand it.
本宝宝真是眼界大开
That just blew my baby mind.
今天是昨天的未来 未来就是现在
And today is yesterday's future, and the future is now.
你们中肯定有人在想我是谁
I'm sure some of you are wondering who I am.
"为什么是她做总裁"
"Why is she CEO?"
我来告诉你为什么
I'll tell you why.
这项工作不是拍马屁 也不是背后捅刀
Because this job isn't about kissing butts or stabbing backs.
而是要把不可能变成必然
It's about making the impossible inevitable.
宝贝 看上去很可爱吧 当然啦
Babies. Cute to look at? Sure.
抱抱也很好吧 没错
Fun to snuggle? Yes.
闻起来也香吗 才不是
Pleasant to smell? No.
但是这个大缺点将不复存在
But our one great flaw is no more.
去味口服液
Stinkless Serum.
宝贝科技的一项重大改革
A revolutionary breakthrough in baby technology.
无论宝贝有多臭
No matter how stinky the baby...
只需服用一次
with one single dose...
臭味就永远都没啦
bad smells go bye-bye for good.
吐奶的酸味没有了
No sour milk spit-up,
尿布的臭味也没有了 什么味都没有啦
no diaper fumes, no nothing!
想一想大家会变得多喜欢宝贝呀
Just imagine the effect on baby love.
我谨为各位呈现...
I give you...
去味口服液
Stinkless Serum!
不会吧
No way.
去味口服液就是这个公♥司♥的火箭飞船
Stinkless Serum is this company's rocket ship,
它只会飞往一个方向
and it only flies one way:
那就是未来
futureward.
你敢信吗
Can you believe that?
终于不用尿布了
Finally, no more diapers.
还是需要的 大个儿
Still need those, big guy.
很抱歉你没得到这个工作 老板
Sorry you didn't get the job, sir.
你还好吗
You okay?
去味口服液 小琪
Stinkless Serum, Stace.
这职位的确非她莫属
She earned the job.
我只能接受现实...
So I just accept it and...
我讨厌饼干
I hate cookies!
原来你在这里 都过了好久 你去哪儿了
There you are. That took forever! Where have you been?
不是我在哪儿 天普顿
It's not where I've been, Templeton.
而是我要去哪儿 无处可去
It's where I'm going. Nowhere.
- 发生了什么 - 我不想说
- What happened? - I don't wanna talk about it!
没事的 我们是兄弟呀
Hey, come on, we're brothers.
我们可以全然信任彼此
We can trust each other with everything.
她来了
She's here!
蒂姆 把宝贝带下楼
Tim, bring the baby down!
小蒂
Timmy!
吉吉
Gigi!
看来这就是新来的小家伙吧
So, this is the new guy.
吉吉是爸爸的妈妈 我们应该叫奶奶
Gigi is what we call Dad's mom. She's our grandma.
为什么宝贝穿着西装
Why is the baby in a suit?
因为我们给他穿其他衣服 他就会哭
Yeah, he cries if we put him in anything else.
所以你们就任他如此吗
And you just let him boss you around like that?
- 都怪简内斯 - 什么
- Janice does. - What?
而且他怎么会系领带啊
How does he even get the tie on?
- 宝贝 别这样 - 是吗
- Baby, no. - Really?
有人真的认为他是一家之主呢
Somebody does think he's the boss of the house.
是啊 他可能还在婴儿床外做秘密生意呢
Yeah, maybe he's running a secret business out of his crib.
蒂姆 天普顿的想象力真丰富
That Tim Templeton imagination.
孩子 向你哥哥多学学
Learn from your brother's example, kid.
我在钢厂做了三十五年 我跟你说
I worked in a steel mill for 35 years, and I can tell you,
这世上最不需要的就是老板
the last thing the world needs is another boss.
你想和吉吉打一架吗 小家伙
You wanna go toe-to-toe with your Gigi, tiny?
- 来呀 - 他还是个宝宝
- Come on! - He's just a baby!
好了 老妈 我们去拿行李吧
Okay, Mom, let's go get your luggage.
你怎么了 那可是我们的吉吉
What is wrong with you? That's our Gigi.
哪个奶奶会让别人叫她"吉吉"啊
And what kind of grandmother goes by "Gigi"?
"祖母" "喃喃"
"Grandma," "Nana,"
"阿嬷" "奶奶" "丫丫"
"Nona," "Baachan," "Ya-Ya."
这些才是亲切的称呼...
Those are the accepted terms of endearment for...
说实话 你工作怎么了
Seriously, what happened at work?
董事会另选了他人担任总裁
The board picked someone else for the CEO job.
我第二颗牙还没长好呢
I peaked before I
可事业已经到头了
even grew my second tooth.
没关系的 我们还是一个团队 对吧
It's gonna be okay. You and me are still a team, right?
吉吉也在这
And Gigi's here.
相信我 奶奶能让一切都变更好
Trust me on this one. Grandmas make everything better.
- 你要待多久呀 - 一整个礼拜
- How long are you staying? - All week.
你♥爸♥爸和我要去面试
Your father and I both have a round of job interviews.
是应聘同一份工作
For the same job.
肯定有一个人能成功的
剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表