剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表
Jimbo smash?
吉仔大碾压 很好
Jimbo smash good.
- 停手吧 - 不可能 叛徒
- Call it off! - Never! Traitor!
蒂姆
Tim!
不 你以为我没见过宝宝保龄球吗
No. You think I haven't seen baby bowling before?
我有六个弟弟
I have six little brothers.
不是 我没有...
Wait, no, I wasn't...
永远不要再做这种事了 好吗 好孩子
Ever going to try this ever, ever again? What a good boy you are.
我真是个好孩子
I really am.
你已经玩得够晚了
And you have been up long enough.
太严肃了
Too serious.
太怪了
Too spacey.
危险
Dangerous.
她的声音就像杂货店里的音乐
Her voice is like the music they play in grocery stores.
她不止照顾你一个宝宝 你知道的吧
You know you're not the only kid she sits, right?
这只是个工作
This is work.
我知道 她是个专业人士
I know that. She's a professional.
这正是我喜欢她的原因
That's what I like about her.
专业人士 你说得对
A professional! You're right!
这就是我们打败她的关键
That's how we get her!
- 喂 - 看看是谁呢
- Hello. - Well, look who I found.
解释一下 为什么我和我老公
Care to explain why my husband
等了你整整一个小时
and I have been waiting for you to show up for the past hour?
又是披萨店吗
Is this the pizza place again?
我是桑迪·伯吉斯
This is Sandy Burgess!
你今晚应该来我家照看孩子的
You're supposed to be sitting my kids tonight,
你可倒好 在开披萨派对
but great to know you're having a pizza party.
我不明白你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我今早跟你妈妈通过话
I spoke to your mom this morning.
她说她会转达给你
And she said she'd tell you.
你的意思是你妈是骗子吗
Are you calling your mom a liar?
不 我今早出门很匆忙
No! I was in a rush this morning.
那你到底来不来照看我家孩子
So you coming to watch my kids or what?
我正在天普顿家照看孩子
I'm sitting the Templetons right now.
我知道 我这不是打来了吗
Yeah, I called you there.
把他们带过来一起玩 我不管
Bring them and call it a playdate, I don't care!
我和我老公预约了按♥摩♥
My husband and I are about
时间快到了
to lose our couples massage appointment,
我从来都没这样不爽过
and I have never felt less relaxed!
好的 你家地址在哪 我们马上过来
Yes, certainly! What's your address? We'll be right over.
孩子们
Hey, guys!
好 我们要去跟伯吉斯家的孩子一起玩
Okay, so, we're going to go play with the Burgess kids,
肯定会很有趣
and everything's going to be great!
但我以为我们今晚要一起玩桌游
But I thought we'd spend the night playing board games,
我会戴一顶很酷的帽子
and I'd wear a cool hat.
蒂姆 你是个大孩子了 我跟你说实话
Tim, I'm going to level with you, 'cause you're a big boy.
听着顺耳 接着说
I like where this is going.
我预约重复了 我从没干过这种事
I double-booked. I've never done this before.
我的安排一向很完美 我有空时
My scheduling is so flawless that on my free days,
还会在社区大学教授时间管理课程
I teach a class on time management at the community college.
我们得走了 但我保证一定会很好玩的
So, we have to go, but I promise it will be fun. Please?
好吧 那我们去和陌生人一起玩吧
Okay. Let's go play with that random family.
告诉你们
This just in.
我不吃饼干 也不在乎你们的夏令营
I don't eat cookies, and I don't care about your summer camp.
你是电视台的玛莎·克林克尔
You're Marsha Krinkle from TV!
第八台新闻频道 你有什么新闻吗
Channel 8 News! Do you have a story?
尽管说 我时刻准备着
Talk. I'm always ready.
不 我没新闻
No, no story.
我是玛丽索尔
I'm Marisol.
"伯吉斯夫人"是你的化名吗
Is "Mrs. Burgess" a secret name you use
以防粉丝知道你的住处吗
so fans don't know where you live?
我是来帮你照看孩子的
I'm... I'm here to watch your kids.
亲爱的 我看起来像是一个疲倦的妈妈吗
Honey, does this look like the exhausted face of a mother?
有个人跟我通过话 是你的助手吗
I spoke with somebody on the phone. Maybe your assistant?
我是概不退款的
I have a strict no-refund policy.
你去哪 回来
Hey! Where are you...? Get back here!
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
我该怎么办
I am a lost baby.
你的保姆女友工作要完蛋了
That's the end of your girlfriend's babysitting career!
你还是少吃点饼干吧 小蒂
Better lay off the cookies, Timmy.
躲猫猫
Peek-a-boo.
抓到你了
Gotcha.
该死的小粗腿
Curse these stubby little legs!
简直不敢相信
I can't believe you.
你居然在一个名人面前
You embarrassed Marisol,
让玛丽索尔难堪
and in front of a celebrity.
- 当地名人基本不算数 - 够了
- Local talent. Barely counts. - Enough.
我要带你回家 等等 家在哪
I'm taking you home. Wait. Where is home?
这些房♥子看起来都一样
All these houses look the same.
我们怎么会迷路的
How are we lost?
你在这里住了一辈子啊
You've lived here your whole life!
对 但我从没晚上出过门
Yeah, but never at night.
什么声音
What was that?
现在看来
Per our current situation,
我为了摆脱玛丽索尔
I may have gone too far
而做的这些事 可能有些过分了
with the whole getting rid of Marisol thing.
如果我们不能安全回家...
And in the event we don't make it back safely...
我们得待在这里吗
Do we live here now?
我想说... 抱歉
I want you to know... I'm sorry.
你的确应该抱歉
You should be sorry.
玛丽索尔是我遇到过最好的保姆
Marisol's the best babysitter I've ever had.
你为什么非要捣乱
Why did you have to mess that up?
我说过我不喜欢老板上级一样的人
I told you I don't like bossy authority figures.
你自己就是老板
You are a boss.
但不是在任何地方
But not everywhere!
大胖胖总裁宝贝把我的办公室变成厕所
Mega Fat CEO Baby turned my office into a porta-potty.
公♥司♥的人都不再尊敬我了 一切都变了
I'm losing respect over there. Things feel different.
你不会明白的
You wouldn't understand.
谁会在乎你的办公室 我们家才是你家
Who cares about your office? Your home is with us.
我们有永远爱我们的爸爸妈妈
We've got a mom and dad who always love us.
那他们还自己出门
Pssh! So much that they go away
把我们抛给一个姑娘照顾呢
and leave a teenager in charge?
让他们信任的人在回家前照顾我们
Yeah, someone they trust to protect us until they come back.
不正是爱的证明吗
Doesn't that just prove they love us?
你这样说
When you put it like that,
我还真希望玛丽索尔就在这里
I kind of wish Marisol was here right now.
我也是 一直都是
Me too. And always.
天普顿
Templeton.
谢天谢地 我终于找到你们了
Thank goodness I found you guys!
谢天谢地 我穿着尿布
Thank goodness I'm wearing a diaper.
真是漫长的一夜
Well, it's been a long night,
但我觉得我们都学到了...
but I think we've all learned something about...
为什么家里在放音乐
Why is there music?
难道我们出门前什么都没关吗
Did we leave everything on?
- 不 - 很好
- Oh, no. - Oh, yes.
我想说 这些事跟我没关系
I'd like to go on record as saying I had nothing to do with this.
你怎么能这样做
How can you do this?
你说了那些好话
After all the nice stuff
还有拥抱呢 我们还拥抱了
you said and the hugging. There was hugging!
老实说 命令是在拥抱前下的
To be fair, the command was given
他们干得还真不错
before the hugging. Boy, was it executed nicely.
真是难以置信
I can't believe you!
爸爸的招牌连声喇叭 他们回来了
Dad's famous double-honk! They're back!
我们家被抢了
We've been vandalized!
# 你最好相信我们家被抢... #
You better believe we've been vand...
等一下 怎么回事 真的吗
Wait. What? For real?
怎么了
What happened?
我这么做是为了你 玛丽索尔
This is for you, Marisol.
非常抱歉 你们家变成了这样
I'm so sorry you had to see the house like this.
我本打算在你们回来前打扫干净的
I was hoping to clean it up before you got back.
你在家开派对了吗
剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表