剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表
- 小心雷区 - 快刹车
- Minefield! - Hit the brakes!
刹车
Brakes!
老板
Boss!
你还好吗
You okay?
稍微有点疼
My owies have boo-boos.
- 兄弟齐心 - 至死方休
- Brothers together. - To the death.
等下 什么时候还有生命危险了
Wait. When did that become a possibility?
婴儿爽身粉烟雾弹
Baby powder smoke bomb!
我快瞎了...
I'm blind...
不过我长了疹子的地方感觉好多了
But my rash feels great!
他们去哪了
Where'd they go?
发生了什么 我们死了吗
What happened? Did we die?
这里是宝贝天堂吗
Is this baby heaven?
婴儿天堂好黑暗好诡异
Baby heaven's dark and spooky.
快告诉我我们不在宝贝天...
Tell me we're not in baby he...
这里是通风管
It's an air vent.
我们当然还活着 放轻松
We're very much alive. Relax.
吓死我了
Panic!
嗨
Hi-i-i!
- 弗兰基 - 你在这干吗
- Frankie? - What are you doing down here?
我不是让你上去工作了吗
I gave you a job topside.
是的
You did.
但当我看到你们被那可怕的暴徒追赶时
But when I saw you were being chased by that frightful mob,
就用我熟悉的通风道救了你们
I used my old vents to save you.
毕竟 你们以前也从暴徒手中救过我
After all, you saved me from a mob once.
我们应该在没有暴民时出去玩
We should hang out sometime without mobs.
几点了 天普顿
What time is it,Templeton?
感觉我们错过了热狗吧
Think we're missing hot dogs?
我们甚至会错过老爸的演出
We might even miss Dad's show.
绝对不行 我们一定要到
No way. We'll get there.
但如果我们现在就走
But if we leave,
胖胖宝贝大总裁就会如愿以偿
Mega Fat CEO Baby gets everything he wanted.
之前所做的一切就都没意义了
All of this would be for nothing.
我早就说过
I told you,
你不可能每一场战斗都参加
you can't fight every battle.
有时作弊的恶霸就是会赢
Sometimes the cheating bullies win.
你得学会接受这个现实 继续生活
You accept it and move on.
我不接受
I don't accept that.
作弊者和恶霸不会获胜
Cheaters and bullies do not win.
还记得爸爸说过的话吗
Remember what Dad said about
摇滚精神 永不放弃
rock 'n' roll and not giving up?
确切地说 这话是教学视频里说的
Technically, the bass guitar instructional video said that.
他练出水泡了吗 是的
Did he get blisters? Yes.
他的手指是不是感染了
Are his fingers infected
而且变得超级难看 是的
and super gross? They are.
但他放弃学习练歌♥了吗 没有
But did he give up learning his song? Never!
我只是想说
I just wanna say
虽然我不知道到底发生了什么
I have no idea what's going on,
但是我很荣幸能见证这一刻
but it's been great to be part of this moment.
泰德 加油 泰德 加油 泰德 加油
Go, Ted! Go, Ted! Go, Ted!
泰德 加油 泰德 加油 泰德 加油
Go, Ted! Go, Ted! Go, Ted!
他是我家老爷们
That's my man!
- 开始吧 泰德 - 太棒了
- Way to go, Ted! - Yeah!
- 棒极了 - 我们爱你
- Yeah! - We love you, man!
我还要再等五分钟
I'm gonna need five more minutes.
你说什么 不见了 是谁弄的
What do you mean, disappeared? Whose fault is this?
快点 快点承认
Come, come. Show of hands
我好惩罚你们 你们这些不听话的宝贝
so I can smack them, you naughty babies.
我的梦幻奖品学步车在哪儿
Where is my fancy prize walker?!
同志们 有它我才能赢
Guys, I need it for winning!
什么
Wha...?
嘟嘟 大胖胖总裁宝贝
Vroom-vroom, Mega Fat CEO Baby.
封锁通往小憩区终点的道路
Block the napping cubicle finish line!
如果宝贝老板想要过去
If Boss Baby tries to cross it...
给他点颜色看看
you make him pay with ouchies.
不可以 我做不到
No! I can't do it.
宝贝老板是我的朋友
Boss Baby's my friend.
真感人呀 那么我就要按下这个按钮
How touching. And now, I'm touching this button
将你藏得最深的秘密公之于众 看招
that spills your darkest secrets. Shabowza!
这是我的第七次试验了
This will be my seventh attempt.
全世界都该看看这个
The world must know what it's like.
不要
No!
他要吃掉了
He's gonna eat it.
果然吃了
There it goes.
很美味呢
It was delicious!
还有谁想公开自己的秘密啊
Anyone else want their secrets spilled?
艾莫给尿布写的情诗怎么样
Amal's diaper love poems, perhaps?
"你像毛毯一样抱紧我
"You wrap me up like a blanket.
"但是臭味它拥抱我"
"But, like, with more stank-et."
别念了 我愿为你做任何事
Stop! I'll do anything!
- 我们也是 - 我也是
- Yeah, me too! - Me too.
我也是
Me too.
我要自己拿回那辆学步车奖品
And I'll take back that prize walker myself.
泰德 你是我的偶像
Ted, you're my idol!
- 泰德 加油 - 泰德的主场
- Go, Ted! - Ted rules!
这首歌♥献给我的孩子 无论他们在哪里
This is for my boys... wherever they are.
为什么大家就这么傻傻站着
Why are we all standing dramatically?
谁推我一把啊
Somebody give me pushes!
- 各就各位 - 开战吧
- All aboard! - Let's ride.
快追上他了 再快点
Almost got him. Faster!
好的 老板
Yes sir,
如果你也动起来的话我们会更快点
we'd go faster if you'd use your feet.
你们干得不错 给我跳上他们的车
You're doing fine. Now board them!
截住他们
Cut them off!
- 拿下学步车 - 他们超过我们了
- Get the walker! - They're pulling ahead!
你来开车
Steer for me.
我来用意大利高档皮鞋给车加速
This machine needs $700 Italian loafer power.
吉仔 去帮忙
Jimbo, help him!
全力加速
Activate turbo feet!
快跑 跑 跑 跑 跑 跑 跑 跑
Run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run!
三胞胎 快去阻止你们叛变的兄弟
Triplets, stop your disloyal brother!
我来对付他们
I'll handle them.
- 别去 - 让他去吧
- Wait. No! - Let him go.
这是他们的家务事
It's a family matter.
- 我们不必内讧 - 你给我们取外号♥
- We don't have to fight. - You called us a bad name!
是的 你这个叮咚
Yeah, you ding-dong!
现在是你给我取外号♥
Now you called me a bad name!
他是个傻瓜
What a chowderhead.
- 嘿 - 好吧 我们都生气了
- Hey! - Great. Now we're all angry!
- 我们应该搏斗一番 - 是的
- We should wrestle! - Yeah!
我爱你们
I love you guys.
你们的兄弟情恶心到我了 再见
Brotherly love disgusts me. Bye!
单纯的小大人宝宝
Simple little man-baby.
你知道吗 你在拖宝贝老板的后腿
How does it feel knowing you're slowing Boss Baby down?
你永远都无法融入这里 你的衣服也很丑
You'll never really fit in here. Your shirt's boring.
你笑的时候真难看
I don't like your laugh.
这样你想退出了吗
Is this making you want to quit?
不想 作弊的恶霸绝不会赢
No, because cheating bullies never win.
吉仔 你不想要其他工作吗 只想推车吗
Jimbo, don't you want more than just a job pushing some baby walker?
- 不想 - 加入我 吉仔
- No. - Join me, Jimbo.
我不
I don't wanna!
这个柔软的小熊玩具可以收买♥♥你吗
Can I tempt you with a soft bear toy?
有一点 不过远着呢
A little, but not enough!
放弃吧 大胖胖总裁宝贝 吉仔很忠诚
Give it up, Mega Fat. Jimbo's loyal.
但是你忠诚吗 小琪 我知道你的野心
But are you loyal? Staci. I know how ambitious you are.
待在外勤组对你来说屈才了
You could be so much more than field team scary tough girl.
宝贝老板不是你的上司 他是你的绊脚石
Boss Baby isn't your superior. He's just another obstacle.
加入我吧 小琪
Join me, Staci.
学徒总会推♥翻♥老板的统治
The apprentice always overthrows the boss.
这是你在公♥司♥的归宿
It's your corporate destiny.
剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表