剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表
我们用温度条来测测你那燃烧的大脑
Let's check that burning brain with a thermometer strip.
温度正常
Normal temperature.
但... 想必咱也不能与科学为敌吧
But... I guess you can't fight science?
有时候小孩子就是想求个安心
Sometimes kids just need reassurance.
孩子们 你们安心跟着她
Boys, you are in good hands,
这两张前排座位票安心跟着我们
just like these front row tickets!
把"前排"再说一遍 泰德
Say "Front row" again, Ted!
玩得开心 孩子们
Have fun, boys!
你小子秒怂啊
You folded like a lawn chair.
玛丽索尔有科学做靠山
Marisol had science!
- 你还要我怎样 - 该我了 交♥班♥吧
- What was I supposed to do? - My turn. Tag me in.
祝你好运 他不喜欢甜菜
Good luck. He hates beets.
看来我得多吃点咯 真好吃
Guess that means more for me. Yum!
我要把它们都吃了
I'm going to eat them all.
那太恶心了
That was disgusting.
她知道如何用需求做杠杆来撬动欲望
She knew how to leverage demand in order to communicate desirability.
套句俗话 她有的 我就想要
In layman's terms, she has, so I wants.
大事不好
This is serious.
- 她太厉害了 - 那我们就让她难堪
- She's too good! - Then let's make her look bad.
各位刚打开电视机的观众 你们好
For those just tuning in, yes,
没错 我是玛莎·克林克尔
it's me, Marsha Krinkle.
第八台新闻直播间
现在我染成金发了
Now with blonde highlights!
播放主题曲
Roll theme music!
把音量关小点
Turn it down!
做不到 我正在给天普顿一家当保姆呢
No can do! I'm babysitting for the Templetons,
我要把他家宝宝的哭闹声给压下去
and I need to drown out their crying baby.
话说小孩还挺帅的
Who's also very handsome.
你这种保姆太糟糕了
That's terrible babysitting!
如果你想告诉泰德和珍妮丝
If you think Ted and Janice should know,
你可以给他们打...
you can reach them at...
- 什么情况 - 怎么联♥系♥他们 在么
- What on earth? - Reach them where? Hello?
孩子还好吗
Are the children okay?
我们的头条 市长获赠一只新猫咪
Our top story, a new kitten for the mayor.
情况不妙啊
That's probably not good.
本地的商业家波茨·卡里克...
Local businessman Bootsy Calico...
晚上这个点 声音太大了
That is certainly too loud for this time of night.
其实 这边入夜以后
Actually we're the only house on the
只有我们一家有电
block that has electricity when it's dark out.
真是很奇怪 邻居们
So weird. So the neighbors
还挺喜欢我们把电视声音开很大的
like it when we play our TV really loud.
真是异想天开啊
Talk about a wild imagination.
我觉得你的弟弟好像想看部电影
It just looks to me like your brother wants to watch a movie.
# 晚安 繁星 #
Good night, stars
# 晚安 火星 #
Good night, Mars
# 晚安 繁星 #
Good night, stars
# 晚安 火星 #
Good night, Mars
- # 晚安 繁星 # - 不
- Good night, stars - No.
# 晚安 火星 #
Good night, Mars
# 晚安 守护神 #
Good night, Lars
也祝你晚安 月亮小子
Good night to you, too, moon guy!
拿她没办法啊 她知道我们所有的套路
She's unshakable! She knows all our tricks!
我觉得就当保姆的话 她还可以
You know, she's not that bad. I mean, for a babysitter.
要不我们就认命吧...
Maybe we let this happen...
不能投降 这是我们家
No surrender! This is our house.
如果我连个十来岁的女生都赢不了
If I can't beat a teenage girl,
我就一无是处了
who am I anymore?
我是个小老板 我是个小老板
I'm a little boss! I'm a little boss!
- 你还好吗 - 我还好 好吧
- Are you okay? - I'm fine. Okay.
我要自己去宝贝公♥司♥找玛丽索尔的资料
I'll go to Baby Corp and get the files on Marisol myself.
需要我分散她的注意力么
You want me to keep her distracted?
我要你找到她的弱点
I want you to find her weak spots.
盯着她 陪她聊天
Stay on her, chat her up,
要和她寸步不离
do not leave her side
直到你查清她的底细
until you know everything about her.
- 没问题 - 我要捉住你了
- I can do that. - I'm gonna get you!
关于玛丽索尔 我掌握了如下情况
Here's what I've got on Marisol.
第二代巴拉圭裔移♥民♥ 工作努力
Second-generation Paraguayan-American, strong work ethic.
年幼的姊妹众多
Ton of younger siblings,
她生来便有着保姆的天性
so she was born with babysitting in her veins.
我有提到她的作息么
And did I mention her schedule?
她整个假期都安排满了
Booked through the holidays.
她还做了有她头像的磁铁徽章
She even printed magnets with her face on them!
如果她不是敌人的话
If she weren't the enemy,
我倒愿意跟她握个手
I'd shake her hand
请她吃个饭 学学她的秘诀
and take her to lunch to learn her secrets.
那些磁铁是怎么回事
Tell me more about the magnets.
该你了 你都有什么消息
Your turn. What do ya got?
很多啊 她的头发闻着像鲜花
Lots of stuff. Her hair smells like flowers,
但是她的手闻着像超♥市♥里的蜡烛
but her hands smell like that candle store at the mall.
没什么用 还有么
Unusable. What else?
她喜欢桌游 然后我也喜欢桌游
She also loves board games. And I love board games.
气味和游戏吗
Smells and games?
我放你和她单独相处这么长时间...
I left you alone with her for that long...
不 你不会吧
No, you didn't!
- 什么 - 她把你搞定了
- What? - She got to you!
对保姆动了情 真是俗套
A crush on the babysitter! How cliché.
才不是呢 什么 不 我喜欢她的脸
Ew, No! What? No, ew. I like her face.
什么
What?
你最好搞清楚你是哪边的 兄弟
You better figure out your loyalties, brother.
有没有你 我都要了结这件事
Because I am ending this with or without you.
天普顿 叛变了
Templeton's been turned.
他是个好人 但太软弱了
He's a good man, but soft.
今晚需要的是坚定的人 比如你们
And this is a night for hard souls, like you.
好的
Okay.
打倒保姆 扫除天普顿这个障碍
Down with babysitters! Let no Templeton stand in your way!
怎么了
What's going on?
没事 单调的拨号♥声让我觉得很安心
Nothing. The monotonous sound of a dial tone soothes me.
喂 天普顿太太不在家 我可以代为转告
Hello? No, Mrs. Templeton isn't here. May I take a message?
你要给什么披萨确定配料 三十个吗
You want to clarify the toppings for what pizzas? Thirty pizzas?
加意大利香肠和小熊软糖吗 请取消订单
With pepperoni and gummy bears? Cancel the order, please.
有个小淘气刚订了一份超贵的披萨
Well, some rascal just made a very expensive pizza order,
把它记在了你们爸妈账上
charging it to your parents' account.
知道是谁做的吗
Any idea who would do that?
你的眼睛是深棕色
Your eyes are so brown.
得了吧 蒂姆 我会盯牢你的
Nice try, Tim. I'm gonna have to keep an eye on you.
还有 你应该去睡觉了
And I thought I put you to bed.
好了 如果你们两个捣蛋鬼玩得开心
All right, if you two troublemakers are having fun,
那他可以再晚点睡
I suppose he can stay up a little bit longer.
什么声音
What was that?
没什么 我去解决 你待在这里 拜
Nothing, but I'll make sure it's nothing. You stay here. Bye!
- 你干什么呢 - 不
- What are you doing? - No.
宝宝是不是拿着口红乱画地板了
Did baby draw on the floor with lipstick?
玛丽索尔是不是要被炒鱿鱼
Is Marisol gonna get fired
永远也回不来了
and never come back?
可怜有情郎
Poor lover-boy man-baby.
你明明知道我的眼睛很正常
I have normal eyes and you know it!
蒂姆 你在和谁说话
Tim, are you talking to someone?
我只是在练习法语
Just practicing my French.
鲜奶酪 呜啦啦 巴啦啦
Le fromage cottage, babble, babble, babble.
你手里拿着什么
What you got there?
这是送你的...
This is for you?
没关系 我也有弟弟
It's okay. I have little brothers.
我知道你们对化妆品很好奇
I know you guys are curious about makeup.
这里没什么事吧
So, everything's cool up here?
- 绝对没事 - 很好
- Ice cool. - Okay!
我会打败她的
I will end her!
不 下来 放我下来
No! Down! Put me down!
不要给我捣乱 吉仔在哪里
Do not ruin this for me. And where's Jimbo?
好了 屋里所有的易碎品都在这里了
There. I believe that's every breakable in the house.
吉仔大碾压吗
剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表