剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表
And daring us to stop them in time.
波茨已经拿下了市长一关
Bootsy already sicced one on the mayor.
加上格温德琳出♥卖♥♥♥了吉仔
And Gwendolyn sold out Jimbo to
带着波茨偷偷潜入宝贝公♥司♥
sneak Bootsy into Baby Corp.
格温德琳
Gwendolyn!
只剩四个地方 三胞胎听命
Only four to go. Triplets,
水电站那里有只模仿猫 把他给我拿下
we've got a copycat at the water and power plants. Take him out.
亨德肖特 马格努斯和大胖胖总裁宝贝
Hendershot, Magnus and Mega Fat,
皮癣小猫似乎往那边跑了 上啊
looks like Mangy Kitten is headed that way, too. Go!
一定要跑步吗 我要撤回刚才同意的话
Running? I take back my consent.
小琪 吉仔 喵喵警员在公园
Staci, Jimbo, Cat Cop at the park.
收到 老板
On it, boss.
现在只剩下天普顿和我要去...
That leaves Templeton and me to...
好吧 只有我自己
Yeah. Solo it is.
"市长由于猫毛过敏而丧失行动能力"吗
"Mayor incapacitated by allergic fit"?
拿上摄像机 我准备好出镜了
Grab your camera. I'm almost TV-ready.
我盯上菠萝先生了
I've got eyes on Mr. Pineapple.
菠萝行动
We are go for Pineapple.
这发型是要上电视的 你个讨厌鬼
I need that hair for work, you gargoyle.
晚了一步 情况汇报
Too late. Status report.
快告诉我 你们那比我这情况好
Tell me you're having better luck than I am.
喵喵警员要扑上去了
Cat Cop about to pounce.
10-41 10-41
Ten-41, ten-41,
冰激凌已经都到了我的肚子里
ice cream has been dispatched to my tummy.
吉仔 就是现在
Jimbo, now!
转 转 转 扔
Run, run, run, run, throw!
卧了个槽
Criminy-jeepers swear word!
太棒了 我们做到了
Yeah! We did it! Yes!
我们抓住一个了 波茨
We got one, Bootsy.
恐怕喵喵警员没法跳到道格警官身上了
I'm afraid Cat Cop won't be getting the drop on Officer Doug.
傻子 她当然不会这么做
Silly. Of course not.
她就没准备往哪里跳
She's not dropping anywhere.
猫咪警官 给他们来个节外生枝
Cat Cop, time to branch out.
我的老搭档 被困在树上了吗
My old partner, stuck in a tree?
不管你以前有多糟糕
I don't care how corrupt you were,
没有哪只猫该承受这些
no kitty deserves this.
我需要支援
I need backup.
道格 跟她说话 温柔点
Just speak softly to her, Doug.
五号♥ 六号♥ 该你们了
Five, six, go!
什么 不要 我不...
No! What?! I don't...
发生了什么
What's happening?
难道不该留下一些人
Think somebody should stay behind and
来保持发电站的运行吗
run the power plant?
没事的
It's fine.
很抱歉 老板
Sorry, boss.
那只是五号♥小猫
He's only the fifth kitten.
还有机会 我们现在就去找六号♥
We can still stop this. We have to find number six.
他往水库跑了
He's going for the reservoir.
那里可是整个城市供水地
That's the whole town's water supply.
我可不想喝猫
I do not want to drink cat.
他不可能去的 猫都讨厌水
He'll never go in. Cats hate water.
等着瞧吧 我肯定是对的那个...
Now, let's all just stand here and watch me be right about...
太恶心了吧 水库被污染了
Well, that's disgusting. Contamination in the reservoir.
快停止供水
Shut down the water supply!
我尽力了 所有人都尽力了 但是...
I tried really hard, everyone, but...You know.
全部六只猫咪
That's all six kittens.
我... 我失败了 灾难还是发生了
I... I failed. It's happened.
等一下 到底发生了什么
Wait. Exactly what's happened?
波茨 这样怎么可能会
Bootsy, how is this supposed
让人们更爱猫咪 而不是宝贝呢
to make anyone love kittens more than babies?
孩子...
Baby boy...
这就是复仇
this is revenge.
我不在乎他们更喜欢谁
I don't care about getting love.
我来这是要一切都消失
I'm here to make it all go away.
你觉得 这个小镇
What do you suppose is gonna happen
停电断水之后 会发生什么呢
when this town loses its electricity and clean water?
搞什么
Oh, Man!
真好
Perfect.
我觉得 会出现成群结队的暴民
I'm thinking a whole lot of angry people.
在他们怒火冲天的时候
And who's there to calm them down
谁能让他们冷静下来呢
when their tempers explode?
警方或是消防局都不能
Not the police or fire department.
我的宝宝臭臭了 我没法给他洗干净
My baby's stinky, and I can't clean her up.
不要让他靠近我 不然我就报♥警♥了
Don't you bring that thing near me. I'll call the police.
没人接电♥话♥
They are not answering.
没有警♥察♥了 为所欲为吧
No police? It's every man for himself.
我要谴责政♥府♥
I blame the government.
市长也没什么用 愿上帝保佑他
No help from the mayor, bless him.
祝福你 民众都没法
Bless you. Folks can't even
从可靠的《第八新闻频道》中得到答案
get answers from ol' reliable Channel Eight News.
因为她正躺在卧室的地上
Because at present, it's lying on a living room floor
菠萝先生正在她头发里乱窜
with a pineapple in its bouffant.
我记得拿破仑曾经说过
I believe Napoleon once said,
"给我一千个能干的人
"Give me a thousand good men,
我可以统治整个世界"
and I will take the world."
然而我仅用了六只猫 就摧毁了一个小镇
Well, I just brought down a whole town with six kitty cats.
但我喜欢这个小镇
But I like the whole town.
对于你猫咪养母的遭遇 我感到遗憾
I am sorry about your adoptive kitten mother,
但复仇就像是你为了保暖 尿了自己一身
but revenge is like peeing yourself to stay warm.
起初的确很暖和
At first, it feels amazing.
但最后 你只会感到比以前更冷
But, in the end, it leaves you even colder than before.
而且你的裤子还是湿漉漉的
And now your pants are soggy.
太晚了 宝贝老板
Too late, Boss Baby.
这个小镇已经无可救药了
This town's already fixing to explode.
谁也别想再得到爱
No more love for anyone.
我在乱穿马路 乱穿马路噢
I'm jaywalking! I'm jaywalking!
谁拿走了我的电池
Who took my batteries?
我们该怎么办 老板
What do we do, boss?
我... 我不...
I... I don't...
等一下 我... 我刚刚...
Hang on, I'm... I just...
灵光乍现
Inspiring.
等下 我知道我们该怎么做
Wait, I know what we do.
什么都不做
Nothing.
你说什么
What?
是谁让小镇变成一团糟的 是那些小猫
Who comes out looking bad here? Yeah, kitty cats.
对我们的生意大有好处
That's great for our business.
但是小镇呢 我们不能...
But the town. We can't...
我们得做点什么啊
We have to help!
不 没必要
No, we don't.
- 我只是... - 看着你
- I just... - Look at you.
你以前可是堂堂宝贝老板
You used to be the Boss Baby.
然后你离开公♥司♥ 过上了家庭生活
Then you went and joined a family,
开始心软了 是什么让你变成这样的
started caring about things. What did that get you?
我... 我...
I... I'm...
我马上回来
I'll be back.
我今天有点不在状态 我这是怎么了
I'm a little off my game today. What is wrong with me?
我不知道 这... 我需要好好想想
I don't know, it's... I just need to think!
我告诉过你了 走开
I told you to go away.
振作了 大人宝宝
Man up, man-baby.
小琪
Staci?
我知道你为什么生气
I get why you're mad,
但现在事情变得太疯狂了
but things are nuts out there.
没有你 老板就是一个手足无措的废柴
And the boss is a sweaty mess without you.
他只需要他自己
He doesn't need anybody but himself.
他也只关心他自己
He doesn't care about anybody but himself.
或许以前是这样
Maybe that used to be true,
但为什么现在他还在外面呢
but then why's he out there right now?
有时我觉得宝贝公♥司♥
Sometimes I think Baby
在求欢夺爱这件事上浪费了太多时间了
Corp spends so much time trying to get love,
我们都忘了为什么宝贝需要爱了
we forget why babies need it.
但自从宝贝老板成为你弟弟
剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表