剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表
1
宝贝老板之重返商界
第二集第三集
找我的电♥话♥都等等
Hold all my calls.
# 宝贝老板 #
Boss Baby
# 我是老板 宝贝老板 老板老板 宝贝老板 老板老板 #
I'm the boss, Boss Baby Boss boss, Boss Baby, boss boss
# 看着一个小屁孩变成老大 #
Watch a itty-bitty kid
# 我是宝贝大老板 我说了算 #
get large I'm the big Boss Baby in charge
# 婴儿车在道上 滑上又滑下 #
Stroller rolling Up and down the boulevard
# 我是宝贝大老板 我说了算 #
I'm the big Boss Baby in charge
# 这房♥子归我管 #
I run this house, I rule
# 婴儿床归我用 来帮我换尿布 孩子 我围兜呢 #
this crib Change my diaper, son, where's my bib?
# 哄就不必啦 但是要付钱 #
Don't pacify, you just got to pay me
# - 谁是老大 - 就是我 宝贝老板 #
- Who's in charge? - Me, the Boss Baby
# 宝贝老板 #
Boss Baby
他在计划着什么 是很重要的事
He's planning something. Something big.
专心点 天普顿 现在情况是
Focus, Templeton. Facts on the ground:
波茨·卡里克 一个由猫养大的疯子
We've got Bootsy Calico, a madman raised by kittens.
很明显 他就是想让全世界的人
Clearly he wants to make the world
舍弃宝宝 都成为猫奴
love cats more than babies, which is...
这简直荒谬
ridiculous.
猫在猫砂盆里便便 在盆里啊 天普顿
Cats make doody in boxes. Boxes, Templeton!
跟中世纪的英格兰或者当今的加拿大一样
Like medieval England or modern-day Canada.
不 波茨想赢 就一定会出下三滥的招数
No. Bootsy has to play dirty to win.
所以他要玩什么 是要出王牌吗
So what's his play? Is it a game changer?
他在篡改游戏吗 是游戏 他要篡改它
Is he changing the game? It's the game! He's changing it.
一个跟过山车一样跌宕离奇的商业阴谋
This is a roller coaster of corporate intrigue.
你一直在说"玩" "游戏"
You keep saying "Play" and "Game"
"过山车"这些词
and "Roller coaster."
- 你懂这些词的意思吗 - 他也不傻
- Do you know what any of those things are? - He's no fool.
他肯定调查过之前的市场表现
He must've studied the same past market performance tracking.
工作 工作 全是工作
Work, work, work...
身为一名捉捕恐龙的机械猎手
There's no escape for Doug Peterson,
道格·皮特森已无路可退
the dinosaur hunter who is also a robot.
如果你要杀了我 现在就放马过来吧
If you're going to kill me, do it now,
工作狂霸王龙
Tyrannosaurus Works!
- 工作 工作 一直工作 - 快停下
- Worky, worky, worky... - Stop...
我要无聊死了
boring me to death.
你干嘛呀
What was that for?
我不想让你错过精彩的部分
I didn't want you to miss the exciting part.
- 孩子们 我们有事要宣布 - 等下
- Boys, we have an announcement. - Wait.
是有弟弟或妹妹了吗
Is it another baby?
不 不是弟弟妹妹
No, not another baby.
相信我 不可能的
Not even a chance. Trust me.
今晚有家新的
I got a coupon for tonight's
家庭餐厅盛大开业 我拿到优♥惠♥券了哟
grand opening of a new family restaurant.
而且我们好久没出家门了
And since it's been a while since we left the house,
我们的小宝宝应该会很想去吧
we figured our wittle baby might be weady.
小宝宝能乖乖出门 不大吵大闹吗
Is the baby weady to weave the house without making a big fuss?
出门干嘛呢
"Weady to weave the house" For what?
天普顿一家的合家欢之夜
Templeton Family Fun Night!
合家欢之夜
Family Fun Night!
太棒了 我喜欢 我超喜欢
Yes! I love it, I love it, I love it!
太棒了 太棒啦
Yes, yes, yes!
等一下 妈妈 你没骗我们吧
Wait. You're not lying, are you?
因为有时候人们说到过山车
Because sometimes people talk about roller coasters,
其实并不是真的有过山车 只是...
but there's no real roller coaster, just...
我们一会儿就走 赶快收拾
We're leaving soon, so get ready.
合家欢之夜
Family Fun Night!
棒 要的就是这调调
Yeah! That's my groove!
把贝斯演奏起来吧 泰德
Make that bass line walk, Ted.
合家欢之夜太棒了
Family Fun Night is the best!
妈妈和爸爸是去放松
Mom and Dad just relax,
而我们可以打打闹闹 开心玩耍
and we joke around and have an awesome time.
我也喜欢一家人其乐融融
I'd love some family QT,
但现在不是时候
but it's not a good time.
你觉得波茨·卡里克今晚会偷懒吗
You think Bootsy Calico's taking a night off?
不会 他一直在谋划诡计
No, he's out there plotting,
那意味着我也得做好计划 确保胜利
which means I have to counterplot to keep babies number one.
这就是生意
Is just business.
咱们改天再出去玩吧
Let's doodle in "Fun Night" for another day.
十月份怎么样
Fiscal October, maybe?
但是今晚是饭店盛大开业呀
But it's the grand opening.
我肯定那里一定有气球
I bet there'll be balloons.
我喜欢气球 我们今晚一定要去
I love balloons! We have to go tonight.
我不必非得做什么 天普顿
I don't have to do anything, Templeton.
你必须做我们做的每件事
You have to do everything we do.
- 你还是个宝宝 - 跟所有宝宝一样
- You're a baby. - And like all babies,
我也深谙顽抗之道
I'm trained in the art of obstinate resistance.
有趣冷知识: 宝宝往地上一瘫
Fun fact: Did you know a baby can add
体重就能增加五十磅
50 pounds of weight by going limp?
他好像重了五十磅呀
It's like he weighs an extra 50 pounds!
等宝宝安静下来就好了
This is going to be so much fun once the baby calms down!
我知道他肯定会的
Which I know he will.
宝宝真的愿意去吗
Are we sure baby's ready for this?
咱们唱歌♥吧
Hey, let's make up songs!
# 快乐合家欢 我们都爱它 #
Family fun night is so much fun That's why we all love it
# 宝宝会乖乖 我们会开心 #
And that's why baby will quiet down And we'll have fun
要不我们下次再去吧
Should we do Family Fun Night another time?
不 老爸 专心开车
No. Eyes on the prize, Dad.
要是宝贝识相 他肯定会安静下来的
The baby will quiet down, if he knows what's good for him.
菠萝先生餐厅
这就是合家欢之夜的神奇力量
It's a Family Fun Night miracle.
天普顿 我这么做不是为了你
This isn't for you, Templeton.
而是为了宝贝公♥司♥着想
It's for the good of Baby Corp.
当众发脾气有损企业形象
Public tantrums are terrible for the brand.
我会乖乖的 但不要以为我就开心了
I'll be calm there, but don't mistake that for enjoyment.
我知道了 你真无聊
I get it. You're boring.
但你可别妨碍我玩
But don't you dare stop me from having fun.
开玩笑的 看吧 还是挺好玩的
Kidding. See, we have fun.
好好把这出戏演完吧
Now let's get this over with.
你想起我们的蜜月了吗
Remind you of our honeymoon?
那是在克利夫兰
We honeymooned in Cleveland.
我知道 你还记得那个汽车旅馆吗
Yeah, but remember the motel
它门厅里有棵棕榈树
had that palm tree in the lobby?
克利夫兰
Cleveland!
"Caught"双关: 捕捉
被你捉住 算我倒霉
你来得真不是时候
You caught me at a bad time.
不错 小鱼 确实不错
Not bad, fish. Not bad at all.
这个安全带很贴身 椅子高雅舒适
Snug harness. Elegant comfort.
光滑柔软 设计时髦
Sleek, modern design.
别告诉我这是...
You can't tell me this is a...
虚构品牌
贝安
Kinderglückseligkeit!
德国制♥造♥的高档货
The finest German engineering money can buy!
好吧 天普顿 这个地方也没那么糟糕
Okay. Templeton, This place isn't all terrible.
过了今晚 我们再想下一步
Maybe cracking Bootsy Calico's next move
该如何对付波茨·卡里克
can wait for an evening.
早就告诉你会很好玩的
Told you it'd be fun.
这是什么
What is this?
这些是菜单吗
Are those menus?
怎么回事
What the heck?
就像玩游戏一样 抓到菜单
It's like a game. Get the menu!
真奇怪
That's... odd.
这里什么都有
This place has everything.
宝宝装着会看菜单呢
oh, The baby's pretending to read the menu.
他看得真专心
Look at him really concentrating.
"我是个小教授"
"I'm a little professor."
"汉堡包包" "热起司司"
"Hampurrger"? "Tabby Melt"?
"奶昔昔" 都是模仿猫语
"Meowlk Shake"? All cat puns.
即"热狗"及"玉米狗"
要热猫还是玉米猫 选择困难啊
I can't decide if I want a hot cat or a corn cat.
喵 你们好 在菠萝先生的餐厅里
Meow there. I'd like you to know that here at Mr. Pineapple's,
剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表