剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表
我们除了把房♥子卖♥♥给波茨之外 毫无选择
We have no choice but to sell the house to Bootsy.
或许对蒂姆来说一些改变会有好处
Maybe a change will be good for Tim.
他最近真的有点过分了
He's really been acting out.
对 满口都是什么谈判
Yeah, all that negotiating.
我开始觉得他是在趁乱捞好处了
I'm starting to feel like he's taking advantage of us.
我们要搬家了
We're moving.
爸爸妈妈变成生气的香肠尾了
Mom and Dad turned into angry salami butts.
我们连喵喵警员的头盔都没拿到
We didn't even get Cat Cop's helmet.
你怎么这么开心
What are you so happy about?
我们拿到了那顶头盔
We did get the helmet!
我把它和橄榄球迈克的头盔对调了
I swapped it out for Football Mike's!
你不能拿走橄榄球迈克的头盔
You can't take Football Mike's helmet.
那是他橄榄球力量的来源
That's what gives him football powers.
天普顿
Templeton,
我们掌握了扳倒波茨·卡里克的证据
we've got Bootsy Calico dead to rights.
我的工作能保住了
My job is safe.
等我回到公♥司♥ 大胖胖总裁宝贝
Mega Fat CEO Baby won't be able to touch me
再也不敢碰我一根手指头了
when I become the hero of Baby Corp.
但我们还是要搬家
But we still have to move.
谁在乎呢
Who cares?
这只不过是一个简单的房♥地♥产♥交易而已
It's a simple real estate deal.
你会有一栋新房♥子 谈判好的话
You get a new house. Play it right,
你还能来个
and you can turn this into
卧室大升级 还会有热浴缸
a full bedroom suite upgrade, with hot tub!
拜托 小老虎 快进去谈判吧
Come on, tiger. Get in there
就像我教你的那样
and negosh like I taught you.
你只不过在教我
You're just trying to teach
要怎么变得自私自利 我不想像你一样
me how to be selfish! I don't wanna be like you!
对于发生的一切我很抱歉
I'm sorry about everything.
我不想我们家因为我而搬家
I don't want us to move because of me.
小蒂 这不是你的错 快过来 宝贝
Timmy, it's not your fault. Come here, baby.
我是个坏小孩吗
Am I a bad kid?
当然不是 你是我见到过的最棒的孩子
No! You're the best kid I know.
快来 爸爸给你个大的抱抱
Come here. Big hug!
我们都很爱你 蒂姆
We love you, Tim, so much.
这一点永远都不会变
Nothing can ever change that.
菠萝先生的餐厅
波茨·卡里克
Bootsy Calico!
我是来这谈判的
I'm here to negotiate.
西服革履的宝贝
Baby in a suit.
你跑到我的地盘来谈判是吗
So, you've come into my lair to negotiate?
我还以为你是个聪明的生意人
I thought you were a smart businessman.
把柄抓得不错
Nice leverage.
这上面布满了你的指纹
Your prints are all over this.
这些证据足以送你到监狱
This is a one-way ticket to prison.
然后被人们打骂吗
The people pound?
我是来这谈交易的
I'm here to do business.
那我们就谈谈吧
So, let's do business.
我很想把这个头盔给你
So, I'm pretty much just gonna give this to you.
我的要求呢 是喵喵警员从警局离职
All I ask is that Cat Cop is off
而且你要支付我们家所有罚单的费用
the force and you pay all of my family's fines.
等一下 你耍什么花招
Wait a second. What's the play here?
我只想让我的家庭重归幸福
I just want my family to be happy again.
家人让你变得软弱了 宝贝老板
Family's making you soft, baby man.
爸爸妈妈的罚单都消失了
Mom and Dad's fines went away,
报纸上还说喵喵警员离开警局了
and the newspaper said Cat Cop quit.
你现在快去逮捕波茨·卡里克
You can go bust Bootsy Calico now.
我们会没事的
We'll all be fine.
我再也不能逮捕波茨了 我把头盔给他了
I can't bust Bootsy anymore. I gave him the helmet.
什么 为什么啊 那你的工作怎么办
What? Why? What about your job?
你真的觉得大胖胖总裁宝贝
You really think Mega Fat
有那个智商开除我吗
has the brains to get me fired?
只不过现在更难打倒他而已
Just gonna be tougher to beat him now.
而且 有些事更重要
Besides, some things are more important,
比如你想向你哥哥证明
like proving to your brother
你没有他想象中的那么自私
you're not as selfish as he thinks.
别误会 我依然很自私
Make no mistake. I'm still selfish,
但更自... 私了吗
but more self... ish?
那是菠萝先生先生的餐厅吗
Is that Mr. Pineapple's Café?
我在喵喵警员的头盔里放了监视器
I put a spy camera in Cat Cop's helmet!
经典吧
Classic!
黑板上写了什么
What's on the board?
六只安插好的小猫
"六只安插好的小猫"
"Six well-placed kittens"?
这个看起来才是他的主要计划
It looks like his master plan.
我觉得这就是他的主要计划
I think that's his master plan!
六只安插好的小猫 机会来了
Six well-placed kittens. We got him.
快开始行动吧
Let's get to work.
# 宝贝老板 #
Boss Baby
剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表