剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表
鱼池 小巷 还要第七大道的毛线球商城
Koi ponds, alleys, Yarn Ball Emporium on Seventh.
- 马上去 - 遵命 老板
- I'm on it. - Yes, boss.
我可以找爸爸妈妈帮忙
And I can ask Mom and Dad for help.
你当真所有事都要父母帮你处理吗
Do you really just let Mommy and Daddy fix everything for you?
对啊
Yeah.
你得有点大人的样 天普顿
Gotta grow up some time, Templeton.
父母不可能永远在你身边
Parents can't be there forever.
可怜的小家伙
Poor little fella.
毛茸茸的 就像一只发抖的小拖鞋
He's like a cozy, shivering slipper.
不 不 不...
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
它在我们家门口 一定是迷路了
He was on our doorstep. Must've gotten lost.
真奇怪 有名牌却没写地址和主人
That's so weird. There is a tag, but no address or owner?
只写着"Gaa-Gaa"
Just "Gaa-gaa"?
这名字真奇怪
Weird name for a cat.
它是在向我宣战 这名牌是用儿语写的
He's calling me out. That name tag is written in baby.
然后呢 什么意思 它叫什么名字
And? What is it? What's the cat's name?
波茨·卡里克
Bootsy Calico.
好 兽医说 几周内就可以找到收养人
Okay. The vet says he can find a home in a few weeks.
但在此期间 他觉得
But in the meantime, he thinks
最好还是由我们来抚养
it's a great idea for us to foster
这只迷路的小猫咪
our lost Gaa-gaa kitty.
当然了
Of course.
我们就叫它小可爱吧
We'll call him Little Nugget,
我们保证 不会对它爱不释手的
and we promise we won't get too attached.
就随便问问 你们知道那兽医的的住址吗
Hey, for no reason, do you guys have that vet's address?
我们为什么要去找兽医 你觉得我能让他
Why are we going to the vet? Do you think I can get him
- 把猫咪送到别处收养吗 - 什么
- to foster that kitten somewhere else? - What?
不是 我只是想报仇
No. I just want revenge.
报仇
Vengeance!
现在 唯一剩下的问题就是
Now, the only remaining question is,
为什么这只叫波茨·卡里克的猫
why is this Bootsy Calico kitten
会来我家
inside my house?
答案就是那老把戏 "摇篮里的猫"
Answer? The classic "Cat's in the cradle" Gambit.
宝宝出局 猫咪得逞
Out with baby, in with kitty.
这个小波茨想把我赶走 自己取而代之
Little Bootsy's trying to replace me in my own home.
原来 你不仅上班迟到
So you can't show up for work on time,
家中地位还被一只小小的猫咪威胁
and you've got a kitty-kitty cat taking your place at home?
你不仅老板不会当 连乖宝宝都做不了
You're not just not a boss. You're not even a good baby.
那你打来 是想向一个
So are you calling for help
真正有管理能力的老板求助吗
from a real executive baby who hasn't gone soft?
因为我就是
Because I'm one of those.
不 我打来是为了预告
No, I'm calling to set the table
那即将到来的伟大胜利
for how breathtaking my victory will be later.
并做最后总结
And to get the last word.
吉仔
Jimbo.
总结
Last word!
吉仔 你应该快点关掉
Jimbo! You were supposed to shut it off before...
不 现在没用了
No, no. It doesn't help now.
算了 任务已经定了
Doesn't matter. The task is set.
跟一个强劲的对手交战
Mano a gato with a worthy adversary.
现在正是证明我领导身份的时候
This is where the baby proves he's still a boss.
你以为你能来到我家
You think you can come here in my home,
夺走父母对我的宠爱吗
steal my love?
不... 不可能的 小样
No, no, no, no. Not on my watch, kitty.
你休想踢我出局
You're not kicking me out.
你才是失败者 胜者为王
I'm kicking you out. Winner take all.
你我谁先踏出家门
Whichever one of us steps
就待在外面 别进来了
out of this house first, stays out. For good.
什么
What?
这比赛太离谱了 你为什么要这么做
That is an insane contest! Why would you even offer that?
你不相信我能赢吗
You don't think I can win?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
我实在看不出你是同意 还是在骂我
I honestly can't tell if you're agreeing to terms or swearing at me.
那我就当你答应了 一言为定
I'll take it as a yes. Deal.
愿最可爱的宝宝取胜 吉仔 别再摸猫了
May the cutest baby win. Jimbo, please stop petting the cat.
抱歉 老板
Sorry, boss.
你要怎么把它赶出去
How're you gonna get him kicked out of the house?
我是个宝宝 小琪 它不过是只宠物
I'm a baby, Staci. And he's just a household pet.
我只是给爸爸妈妈一个选择
I just give mommy and daddy a simple choice
"你们到底更爱谁"
"Whom do you love more?"
你俩都太可爱了 我不知道要先抱谁
You're both so cute. I don't know who to hug first.
同时抱
Same time.
宝宝不要
Baby, no!
亲爱的 我觉得宝宝在吃猫咪的醋
Honey, the baby is jealous of the kitten.
太可爱了 快点拍张照
That's so cute. Quick, take a picture.
它比我想的要厉害
He's better than I thought.
它们就是这样打败你的
This is how they get you.
然后某天晚上你睡觉时...
Then, one night in your sleep...
我真的觉得应该告诉爸爸妈妈
I really think I should tell Mom and Dad.
天普顿 虽然我也想这样
Templeton, even if I wanted to,
但这是个糟糕的主意
that's a terrible idea.
我有没有告诉过你
Have I told you why
宝贝公♥司♥为何要秘密运营
Baby Corp operates in secret?
几年前
The company ran some
公♥司♥于匹兹堡做了一些研究试验
research trials in Pittsburgh a few years back.
把宝贝公♥司♥的真♥相♥告诉一对父母
Showed a mommy and daddy the truth about what Baby Corp does.
就像一元店里 游泳尿裤的松紧腰带
It snapped their brains like the elastic waistband
他们直接原地崩溃了
of some dollar-store swim diaper.
太可怕了
That's awful!
我们安排他们做了公务员
We found them government jobs.
赚钱轻松 不用动脑
Easy paycheck. No brains required.
下面有请
Chair recognizes the senator
宾夕法尼亚州的参议员
from the great state of Pennsylvania.
不能去找爸爸妈妈 这是我的战场
No running to Mommy and Daddy. It's my rodeo.
现在 我该怎么把猫赶出去呢
Now, how do I get this cat kicked out of my house?
有主意吗 说说
Ideas. Go.
- 小猫咪 - 不算 小琪 你说
- Kitten. - Not an idea. Staci.
不如你搞点破坏再嫁祸给小猫
What if you broke stuff and blamed the cat?
好 这才是好主意
Yes. That's the A-game we need.
给小琪奖励一个金色星星
Gold star for Staci.
不过是喵咪先想到了这个主意
In fairness, the cat thought of it first.
- 小蒂 怎么了 - 没事 妈妈
- Timmy! What was that? - Nothing, Mom.
- 发生什么事了 - 是电视的声音
- What is going on in there? - It's just the TV.
不要
No.
小蒂
Timmy!
抱歉 天普顿 但我不能背这黑锅
I'm sorry, Templeton, but I can't take the fall for this.
如果我被赶出去 我就会失去一切
If I can get kicked out, I lose everything.
感谢你为团队的付出
Thanks for being a team player.
什么
What?
不
No!
蒂莫西·天普顿
Timothy Templeton!
不是我♥干♥的 妈妈 是小猫...
It wasn't me, Mom. The kitten...
难道小猫在客厅打橄榄球吗
The kitten was playing football in the living room?
什么
What?
稍后再说怎么处罚你 现在你给我出去
We'll discuss punishment later. For now, just go outside.
在外面随你怎么捣乱
You can roughhouse out there.
- 谢谢 - 带宝宝一起出去
- Thank you. - Take the baby with you.
我不想他在这些碎玻璃旁边玩
I don't want him around this broken glass.
外面 我... 我输了
Outside? I... I lost.
别管那愚蠢的比赛了
Forget the stupid contest.
你不用走 我们能解决的
You don't have to go. We can fix this.
不 天普顿 我有言在先
No, Templeton. I made a deal.
谁先出门就出局
First out stays out.
我会信守承诺
And I stand by my word.
波茨·卡里克 我不能说我喜欢你
Bootsy Calico, I can't say I like you,
但是 我愿赌服输
but I respect a challenge well played.
动手
Now!
谁先出门就出局 还算数噢
First out stay out. Boom! Still got it.
你一定要把我也拖下水吗
Did your plan have to include getting me in trouble?
当然啦 要的嘛
Sure. Let's say it did.
剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表