剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表
好耶
Right on!
你说得对 宝贝老板
You're right, Boss Baby.
有点友好的竞争也是好的
I'd love a little friendly competition.
- 就你和我 - 还有我
- Just you and me. - And me.
问题是 大孩子 你又不在这儿工作
Yeah, here's the problem, man-baby. You don't work here.
但是呢 我今天就大方一点
But know what? I'm feeling generous.
如果宝贝老板想
If Boss Baby wants to
全程带着他的跟班
compete and drag his sidekick the whole way,
我又怎么拦得住呢 好吧
who am I to stop him? Very well.
我挑战你和你的跟班
Mano-a-mano and mano's man-baby.
算我一个 我支持你 老板
Count me in! I got your back, boss.
我也要玩
I wanna play too.
- 我们上 - 先尿尿
- Let's do this! - Potty first.
好了 我准备好了
Okay, I'm ready!
企业精神在我血液中流动
I have company spirit coursing through my veins,
我好喜欢这种感觉
and I love it.
不好意思 我来晚了 但是我也要玩
Sorry I'm late, but I'm in!
我要玩 我要玩
I wanna play, I wanna play!
一定会很有趣
It's gonna be fun!
好吧 多多益善
Okay, hooray! The more the merrier.
不管怎样 一 二 三 开始
Whatever. One, two, three, go!
走 走 走 走
Go, go, go! Go!
- 快走 快走 - 我也要玩
- Go, go, go! - I wanna play!
马格努斯 作为我们公♥司♥最公正的裁判
Magnus, as our completely unbiased referee,
我相信你一定把学步车藏在了一个中立区
I'm sure you hid the baby walker in a neutral location.
我把它藏到了你的办公室
I hid it in your office.
我想你所谓的中立 肯定是反讽吧
I assumed your talk of neutrality was strictly sarcastic.
马格努斯 你真懂我
Magnus, you truly get me.
代步车在哪里
Where's the walker?
有人见到过一辆代步车吗
Has anybody seen a walker?
我 我的 没想到我竟然第一...
Me, my. I had no idea I'd get here fi...
我的天 怎么可能
What the... ? What?
木已成舟
This is the what.
坐到这里才真实地感受到了
Really feeling the Spirit Day
公♥司♥精神日的精神所在
spirit in this beauty.
你怎么可能在我之前找到它
How did you possibly beat me here?
我中间只停下吃了两次零食...
I only stopped two times for snacks and...
现在我知道问题出在哪了
I'm seeing the problem now.
我们要举办一个庆功会
We've gotta throw a victory party.
作弊的恶霸不在其列
Cheater bullies not invited.
将会是个"高档"的私人派对
It's a "tasteful" private ceremony.
比我想象的要简单多了 不过太值得了
How easier than I thought, but totally worth it.
你刚刚看到他的表情了吗
Did you see the look on his face?
那副震惊的样子
He was all, "What?"
我们不仅赢了 而且
We won with plenty of
还有时间去社区派对看老爸表演
time left for block partying and bass guitar.
连赢三盘 三连胜
Win-win-win? Three wins.
妙极了 妙极了 宝贝老板
Bravo, brava, bravissimo, Boss Baby.
你和你的捣蛋跟班赢得了
You and your impish sidekick have won
精神日游戏的... 第一局
Spirit Day... round one.
- 第一局吗 - 第一局
- Round one? - Round one.
你们虽然已经找到了学步车
You may have found the prize walker,
但接下来你们还得守住它
but now you've got to keep it.
欢迎来到意料外的第二局
Welcome to surprise round two!
什么
What?
不行 这分明就是全新的一局游戏
He can't do that! That's a whole new round.
你们现在要带着奖品
All you've got to do is
穿过整个宝贝公♥司♥
get your prize back through Baby Corp
抵达一楼的安全地带
to the safe zone on the main floor.
也就是小憩区 中立地带
The napping cubicle. Neutral territory.
先到达目的地就算获胜...
Whoever gets it there wins...
即最终胜利
for permanent realsies this time.
我们不能让这个骗子得逞
We can't let this cheater win.
所以 好吧
So, okay,
要不我们就不去滑梯和充气城♥堡♥
maybe no Slide-N-Splash or bouncy castle.
考虑清楚噢 天普顿
Pick your battles, Templeton.
我们依然可以吃到热狗
We still get hot dogs, and
而且也有充足的时间回去看老爸表演
we'll be back in plenty of time for Dad's show.
你说了算
Your call.
冲吧
Let's roll.
嘿 很不错哦 宝贝老板
Hey, looking good, Double B.
这车就是为你而造的
You were born for a walker like that.
谢了 亨德肖特 快过来试试看
Thanks, Hendershot. Come by and give it a spin later.
好啊
Will do.
真不敢相信 你竟然战胜了总裁
Can't believe you took on the CEO himself.
只是想给几位特殊员工发一些公告
Just a few more announcements for a few very special employees.
宝贝经理亨德肖特 只是想给你提个醒
Manager Baby Hendershot, just wanted to give you a heads-up
我知道你录制的
that I know about that
无比尴尬的科学实验视频
so-embarrassing science experiment video you made.
你要是不想让其他人看到它
If you don't want anyone else to see it,
就得帮我一个小小的忙
I'll need a teensy-weensy favor.
阻止宝贝老板到达小憩区
Stop Boss Baby from reaching the napping cubicle.
亨德肖特 我们俩有多少年的交情
Hendershot, how long have we known each other?
抱歉了 老板
Sorry, Beebs.
快跑 天普顿
Run, Templeton!
瞧瞧 什么...
Let's see. Wha... ?
宝贝工人艾莫给自己的尿不湿写过情书
Worker Baby Amal writes love poems about his own diaper?
我是不是该把它刊登在公♥司♥简报上呢
Should I publish them in the company newsletter?
如果他不去阻止宝贝老板
Maybe, if he doesn't help
我可能就会这么做
get that baby walker back.
抱歉了 十分抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!
三胞胎
Triplets!
你们其中有个人
One of you
给另外两个人取了难听的外号♥
called the other two a super-duper bad name.
好像是穿着绿青蛙服的那位
Let's say the green froggy one.
你竟然敢这么做
How dare you!
我是被诬陷的
I was framed!
快去阻止宝贝老板
Stop Boss Baby
我就告诉你们他到底说了什么坏话
and I'll tell you which naughty word he used.
至于那些曾经偷过办公室用品的宝宝们
And to all the babies who've been stealing office supplies,
好吧 我们这么说吧 你们心里有数
well, let's say you know who you are,
更重要的是 我也知道
and more importantly, so do I.
我偷过一整台复印机 刚刚谁在说话
I stealed a whole copy machine! Who told?
现在具体点说 我可以帮你们保密
Now, the finer points of your-so-dirty laundry
毕竟家丑不可外扬...
can stay our little secret...
前提是你们能阻止宝贝老板到达安全区
if you stop Boss Baby from reaching the safe zone.
毫不留情
Show no mercy.
公♥司♥精神日快乐
Happy Spirit Day.
下班会提供果汁和曲奇哦
Juice and cookies after work!
嘿 回来
Hey! Get back here!
快追
Come on!
甩掉他们 天普顿
Hold them off, Templeton!
推开宝宝...
I'm not...
... 让我感觉很别扭
... comfortable shoving babies!
这都是你的主意
This was your idea.
如果想赢 你就得动手...
Wanna win, you gotta shove...
小心水球
Water balloons!
真好 这周会计部办过生日会
Great. Accounting had a birthday this week.
- 别担心 我来解决 - 天普顿
- Don't worry, I've got this! - Templeton!
快走 我会赶上你的
Keep going! I'll catch up.
追啊
Go!
这么多宝贝 我甩不开的
I can't shove that many babies!
骑兵队来啦
The cavalry has arrived!
奶粉攻击
Hose 'em down.
小琪 等到这一切都结束了
Staci, when this is all over,
提醒我给你升个职什么的
remind me to promote you to something.
- 另外两个三胞胎 - 大干一场吧
- Other triplets! - Soil my diaper.
打倒叛徒
Down with the traitor!
还有所有追随他的人
And all who ally with his traitorousness!
不要这样 兄弟们
Brothers, no!
剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表