剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表
And I stand by that.
你们公♥司♥没人有想象力
Nobody in your company has any imagination.
而现在有了
And here's a baby who does,
你为什么不做点出格的事呢
so why don't you do something outside the box?
让法兰琪试试
Take a chance on Frankie and her ideas.
听好了 通风道怪宝贝
Attention, creepy little Vent Baby,
限你在一分钟内自首
you have one minute to surrender your creepy little vent self
否则保安会把你揪出来
before security drags you out.
对不起 蒂姆 我真的不需要她
I'm sorry, Tim, there's nothing I can use there.
不 这是我的家 你别想赶走我
No! This is my home! You can't make me leave!
不 等等 法兰琪 回来
No, wait! Frankie, come back!
- 这妞不赖啊 - 我们在她的地盘上
- This chick is good. - We're on her turf.
她一定对这里了如指掌
She must know this whole place like the back of her hand.
分开找 小琪 你去右边
Split up. Staci, go right.
天普顿 你左边
Templeton, left.
这是要去哪儿呀
Going somewhere?
到此为止 法兰琪
End of the line, Frankie.
这都是我的通风道 我不能走
These are my vents! I can't leave!
我听到她嘀嘀咕咕了 我们不远了
I hear her whiny little voice! We're close!
我们不能把法兰琪交给他们
We can't give Frankie to them.
我只能为公♥司♥着想
I have to do what's best for the company.
把每个通风道都给我检查一遍
I want every vent shaft checked.
我们要把整个系统冲洗干净
We are going to flush this entire system clean.
明确来说 是"我们"中的"你们"
Specifically, the "You" Part of "We" are going to do this.
一个失败的丑怪物
Agh! A hideous failure monster!
开玩笑啦 除了这句话里的每个字
Just kidding, except about every part of that.
你们都让开 我们在搜捕通风道宝贝
Get out of the way! We're tracking a Vent Baby.
别紧张 我已经帮你捉住了通风道宝贝
Stand down. I've got your Vent Baby here.
她有名字的
She has a name.
给他就行了 天普顿
Just do it, Templeton.
好极了
Fabulous.
现在是谁逮住了谁 小怪物
Who's captured who now, freaky-freak?
别悲伤 我们会把你丢给某户人家的
Don't be sad. We'll dump you on a family.
也许他们会让你住在壁橱里
Maybe they'll let you live in a closet.
你被炒了
You're fired!
感觉真好 马格努斯 帮我击掌
That feels amazing. Magnus, make me high-five myself.
安全了
All clear.
太感谢你了 宝贝老板
Thank you ever so much, Boss Baby.
但是我还不知道 我是否准备好了
But I don't know if I'm ready for this.
有时候每个人都得做出些改变 法兰琪
Everyone has to change sometime, Frankie.
欢迎加入宝贝公♥司♥ 这次是真的了
Welcome to Baby Corp. For real this time.
谢谢 老板 斯戴普勒和我会让你骄傲的
Thank you, sir. Stapler and I are gonna make you so proud.
那我其他的队友怎么办咧
What about the rest of my team?
那包裹里必须得放点东西 不过别担心
Well we had to put something in that decoy. But don't worry.
他们的首项实地任务一定马到成功
I think their first field mission will be a rousing success.
是只脸上套着尿不湿的熊
Well, he's a bear with a diaper face,
但他是我们的啦
but he's ours.
特殊配方哦
Special formula!
快来取你们永葆童年的无污染奶
Get your non-contaminated, keep-you-a-baby-forever formula.
我痊愈了
Oh, I'm cured!
我不想变回去
I'm never going back.
顺便说一句
By the way,
我知道你是个订书机 别哭啊
I know you're a stapler. Oh, Don't cry.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
对你来说 让法兰琪加入公♥司♥
Letting Frankie join the
还真是挺反常规的
company was pretty outside the box, for you.
我这个战略决策对公♥司♥有利
I made a strategic decision for the good of the company.
你喜欢她的某个想法吗
You liked one of her ideas?
她的那些点子都很烂
Her ideas are all terrible.
但我记得法兰琪说过 她总是无意听到
But then I remembered Frankie saying how she always overheard.
大胖胖抱怨公♥司♥的预算
Mega Fat complain about the budget.
她了解宝贝公♥司♥的里里外外
She knows Baby Corp inside and out.
想必她一定监视大家好多年了
She must have been spying on everyone for years.
我在公♥司♥内部总算有自己人了
I just got my very own man on the inside!
有这样的资源在手
Can you imagine the power
你想想 我可以如何翻云覆雨
plays I can make with a resource like that?
你有因纯粹好心做过善事吗
Do you ever do anything to be nice?
谁知道呢
You'll never know.
好吧 不过我知道谁会
You're right, but I know who might.
主题歌♥走起
Theme song!
# 德克·莫伯兹是... #
Dekker Moonboots is...
太空一片漆黑
Space blindness!
# 宝贝老板 #
Boss Baby
剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表