剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表
But that's too obvious, right?
书柜后面的秘密保险箱 干得好 弗兰基
Secret vault behind the bookcase? Outstanding work, Frankie.
对不起 没帮到你 拜
Sorry I can't help. Bye.
好了 天普顿
All right, Templeton.
- 我们要阻止波茨 是吧 - 当然
- We need to stop Bootsy, right? - Absolutely.
但是如果大胖胖总裁手上的把柄
But if Mega Fat's secret dirt
害我被炒了
gets me fired,
我们就没法调配宝贝公♥司♥的资源了...
we lose access to all of Baby Corp's resources...
那么我就没法阻止波茨了
And then we can't stop Bootsy.
你真聪明 小子
You're a natural, kid.
所以 今晚 爸妈睡着之后
So tonight, while Mom and Dad sleep,
我们就偷偷潜入公♥司♥
we are going to break in
偷走大胖胖总裁的保险箱
and rob Mega Fat's vault.
我们不是好人吗
I thought we were the good guys.
入夜后 偷偷潜入 偷窃 然后逃跑
Breaking in, robbing, sneaking out of the house after dark,
这都是坏人的做派啊
that's bad guy stuff. Hey!
《爆发的蜈蚣侠 》
这是最新一♥期♥的《爆发的蜈蚣侠 》
The latest issue of Centipedeor Unleashed.
我还没看这一♥期♥
I didn't read this one yet.
《爆发的蜈蚣侠 》
告诉我 天普顿 反派暗黑苍蝇拍怪
Tell me, Templeton, what happened
制成了他的
after the villainous Dark
超级地球灭杀器之后 发生了什么
Swatter completed his mega Earth zapper?
首先 蜈蚣侠偷了军队的秘密激光直升机
Well, first, Centipedeor stole the Army's secret LaserChopper.
我来了 瓢虫小子
Tally-to the chase, Ladybug Lad.
一个以百足昆虫
You'd think a hero
命名的英雄
named after a hundred-legged bug
应该不需要直升机
wouldn't need a helicopter to
来追一个跑步的坏蛋吧
catch a villain on foot,
但是 我不会不信任英雄的
but, sure, I'll suspend disbelief.
你就这点能耐吗
Is that all you've "Swat"?
我会捉住你的 暗黑苍蝇拍怪 不计代价
I'll get you, Dark Swatter, no matter the cost.
我算了下 有两百多万美元的财产损失
Well, I calculate over two million dollars in property damage.
这下有八千万了
Well, make that 80 million.
我得尽力拯救这个星球啊
I do what I gotta do to save the planet.
我是爆发的蜈蚣侠
I am Centipedeor Unleashed.
爆发的蜈蚣侠
可我觉得 警♥察♥会来逮捕你
And then I assume the police
因为你摧毁了半个城市噢
come arrest you for destroying half the city?
爆发的蜈蚣侠
什么 不
What? No.
蜈蚣侠还从总统那得了奖章呢
Centipedeor gets a medal from the president.
他毁掉城市是为了拯救世界
He only destroyed the city to save the world.
明白了么
Don't you see?
只要是为了大局着想
You can do whatever you
你可以做你想做的
want so long as it's for the greater good.
潜入 偷保险箱 砸碎些东西
Break into vaults, smash stuff,
偷偷整晚不睡觉
stay out all night without permission.
我从没整晚不睡觉或砸碎东西
I never get to stay out all night or smash stuff.
但是如果这是为了大局...
But if it's for the greater good...
我们就只能做些坏事来挽回你的工作
We have to do bad stuff to save your job
这样我们才能阻止波茨·卡里克
so we can save the town
不让他的魔掌伸向小镇
from Bootsy Calico.
是的 欢迎来到
Yes! Welcome to
灰色地带合理化的神奇世界
the magical world of gray area rationalization.
欢迎收看《爆发的蒂姆·天普顿》
Welcome to Tim Templeton... Unleashed.
高尚的无赖
All right, noble scoundrel,
首先 如果我们想要整晚不睡觉
first things first: if we're staying out all night,
就得保证爸妈不会醒来
we need to make sure Mom and Dad don't wake up and
不会发现我们逃走了
find us gone.
体力消耗秘密行动
Covert exhaustion ops?
调动之 疲劳之 合作愉快
Fire 'em up, tire 'em out. Boom, baby.
痒 痒 痒
Tickly, tickly, tickly!
宝贝 停下
Baby, no!
嘿 我买♥♥了棉花糖
Hey, I bought the cotton candy.
好了 他们不会醒了 今天也挺开心的
Well, they're not waking up. Fun day today, too.
爆发的感觉也挺好
It's good to be... unleashed.
眼镜又戴反了 是吧
They're upside down again, aren't they?
还挺配你的
It suits you.
小琪
Staci.
爆发
Unleashed.
保安会听见的 小声点
Security will hear you. Keep it down.
小声点吗 那就不是爆发了
Keep it down? That's not unleashed.
那是完全被束缚了
That's totally leashed.
保安就交给我了
Leave the guard to me.
你从哪儿学的 小琪
Where did you learn that, Stace?
双节棍学院
Nunchuk college.
空手道大学
Karate university.
听好了 不要让人知道我们在这
Listen up, no one can know we were here.
别留下痕迹 别惹保安
Leave no trace. Clobber no guards.
无聊
Boring.
有入侵者吗
Is that intruders?
那是保安宝贝菲尔 这下好了
And there's Security Baby Phil, thank you.
吉仔去哪儿了 他应该为我们打掩护的
Where's Jimbo? He was supposed to be our diversion.
不知道 他又迟到了
I don't know. He's late again.
那快躲起来
Then hide, quickly!
你别想逃过我疯狗的千里耳
You can't get past this mad dog's super-sensitive ears.
太吵了 耳朵太灵敏
Too loud. Sensitive ears.
疯狗在此
Beware of the mad dog.
你好 我是工作人员 不叫吉仔噢
Hello, I am a custodian named Not Jimbo.
保洁员啊
A janitor.
我现在要正当地吸尘了
I will now vacuum non-suspiciously.
太吵了
Too much noise.
耳朵太灵敏 哎呀 哎呀 哎呀
Sensitive ears. Yikes, yikes, yikes!
吉仔 你去哪儿了
Jimbo, where have you been?
你好 我不叫吉仔 我是保洁员
对不起 我找不到奶嘴了
Sorry, I couldn't find my chupie.
所以我找啊找 然后找到个不一样的
So I looked and looked and found a different chupie,
但是没我丢的那个好
but it's not as good as my chupie that I lost.
我很怀念那个奶嘴
I miss that chupie so much.
# 奶嘴 回家吧 #
Chupie, come home
没时间唱动情的歌♥谣 这是行动计划
No time for emotional ballads. Here's the plan.
吉仔牵制疯狗菲尔
With Jimbo keeping Mad Dog Phil away,
我们剩下的人要潜入大胖胖总裁的办公室
the rest of us infiltrate Mega Fat's office,
撬开他的保险箱 毁掉证据
crack his vault, destroy the evidence
然后在早班之前溜之大吉
and get out before the super-duper early shift starts.
- 明白了么 - 明白了
- We good? - I'm good.
- 相当明白 - 相当爆发
- So good. - And so unleashed.
嘿 这次戴正了
Hey, I did it right.
- 锁住了 - 炸开它
- Locked. - Let's blow it up.
- 英雄所见略同嘛 - 你俩打住
- It's like I'm in your head. - Put a leash on it, you two.
嘣嘣一炸
A big boom-boom is bound to get us busted,
我们就完完了
then it's bye-bye, Boss Baby.
到我啦
My turn.
一桶大屁屁蓝蕉蕉呯呯呯
Barrel of big butt blue bananas boing, boing, boing.
怎么了 我要爆发了 撞开它
What? I'm unleashed. Blow it up!
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is
- 我们可以先用用脑子吗 - 爆发
- can we try using our heads first? - Unleashed!
我说"用脑子"是破解密♥码♥的意思
I meant, let me try to crack the combination.
我们以前还是朋友时 大胖胖总裁宝贝
Maybe some number that was important to Mega Fat CEO Baby
也许有些很重要的数字
back when we were friends.
菲尔要来了
Phil's coming!
我已经在尽力回想了
I'm reminiscing as fast as I can.
一 二 笑嘻嘻
One, two, tee-hee-hee.
我喜欢 你太有才了 宝贝老板
I love it. Your talent is so inspiring, Boss Baby.
其实我自己也画了个海报
So I actually doodled a little poster of my own.
创新啊 迈出成功的第一步
Initiative. The pedals on the tricycle called success.
- 那是什么 - 为了青少年
- What is that? - It's one for teens.
我们都知道 青少年喜欢
You know, teenagers love
在墙上贴一些潮人的海报
putting posters of cool people on their walls.
为什么不可以是潮宝宝呢
Why not cool babies?
人才 为了青少年
Brilliant. One for teens.
- 你喜欢吗 - 记住这一天
- You like it? - Remember this day,
剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表