剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表
找我的电♥话♥都等等
Hold all my calls.
# 宝贝老板 #
Boss Baby
# 我是老板 宝贝老板 老板老板 宝贝老板 老板老板 #
I'm the boss, Boss Baby Boss boss, Boss Baby, boss boss
# 看着一个小屁孩 #
Watch a itty bitty kid
# 变成老大 我是宝贝大老板 我说了算 #
get large I'm the big Boss Baby in charge
# 婴儿车在道上 滑上又滑下 #
Stroller rolling up and down The boulevard
# 我是宝贝大老板 我说了算 #
I'm the big Boss Baby in charge
# 这房♥子归我管 婴儿床归我用 #
I run this house, I rule this crib
# 来帮我换尿布 孩子 我围兜呢 #
Change my diaper, son Where's my bib?
# 哄就不必啦 但是要付钱 #
Don't pacify, you just got to pay me
# - 谁是老大 - 就是我 宝贝老板 #
- Who's in charge? - Me, the Boss Baby
"早上好 先生或女士
"Good morning, sir or ma'am.
"我是初级行善小标兵
"I am a Lowly Apprentice Do-Good Trooper,
"我想升级为行善上等兵
"looking to advance to Lofty Squire Do-Good Trooper.
"为了实现这个梦想
"To accomplish this dream,
"我的成就头盔上
"I need just one more sticker
"还差一张社区服务贴纸
"for my achievement helmet, the Neighborhood Service sticker.
"我需要给自家街区中每位邻居帮忙
"It requires me to help out every single neighbor on my block.
"所以我的问题是
"The question is,
"我能帮您做些什么呢"
"how can I do good for you today?"
那你就帮我扫下门廊吧
You wanna sweep my porch?
"早上好 先生或女士"
"Good morning, sir or ma'am."
肯定是"女士"
Clearly, "Ma'am."
行善小标兵绝不预下判断
Do-Good Troopers never pre-judge.
太棒了 还有最后一家...
Yes! One last neighbor to...
我可要退出行善小标兵分队了
Well, I am out of the Do-Good Troopers!
- 乖儿子 你还好吗 - 发生什么了
- Buddy. Everything okay? - What happened?
没什么 就是我这辈子
Nothing. I'm just never
是当不成行善上等兵了
gonna be a Lofty Squire Do-Good Trooper ever!
何必呢
So, what's the point?
天天 想聊聊吗
Timbo, want to talk about it?
两位 我还在吃早饭呢
Guys, I'm in the middle of breakfast here.
那盒子里装的是猫吗
Is that a box of cat?
是的 老板
Yes, it is, sir.
我和吉仔正在社区
Jimbo and I were doing our
进行晨间巡逻 然后...
morning patrol of the neighborhood when...
我看到了一辆消防车
I saw a fire truck!
然后有只波茨的小猫突然攻击我们
And also, we got jumped by one of Bootsy's kittens.
他们越来越猖狂了
They're getting bolder.
越来越坏了
They're getting vicious!
别往脸上挠啊 不要
Not the face! Not the face!
还剩麦克拉金小姐家吗
Miss McCrackin's house?
蒂姆 她家有什么可怕的 宝贝
Tim, honey, there's nothing there to be afraid of.
可是那里跟鬼屋似的又旧又黑
But it's old and dark
让人毛骨悚然
and creepy and gross.
光是想一下 我就快把
I can feel my breakfast coming up
早餐吐出来了...
just thinking about...
- 桶 - 安全
- Bucket. - Clear!
- 我不是真的要吐 - 那就好
- I'm not actually throwing up. - Good.
宝贝 温蒂女士人很好
Honey, Wendi's a nice lady.
她会去读书俱乐部
She goes to Book Club,
每年圣诞节还会亲手织一件毛衣给我
she knits me a sweater every Christmas.
她... 可能正直到自觉纳税呢
She... I don't know. She probably pays her taxes.
丹尼·彼得罗夫斯基跟我说...
Danny Petrosky told me...
那个孩子啊
That kid.
丹尼说麦克拉金小姐
Danny said Miss McCrackin
会把小孩儿变成机器人
turns kids into robots.
机器人 天啊 丹尼一定是想笑死我
Robots? Man, that Danny sure cracks me up.
蒂姆 没人能把小孩子
Tim, no one is able to
变成机器人 这个你清楚的
turn a kid into a robot. I know you know that.
不怕一万 就怕万一啊
Do you really want me to take that chance?
没有什么万一 孩子 信我们的就好
No chance, sport. We promise.
我有没有跟你讲过
Did I ever tell you that
我在你这么大的时候 我都没有资格
when I was your age, I wasn't even allowed
成为行善小标兵呢
to be a Do-Good Trooper?
因为是你个女孩吗
Because you were a girl?
不 是因为他们觉得我头太大了
No. It was because they thought I had a big head,
戴不上头盔
and it wouldn't fit into the helmet,
可是根本不是那么回事
which is obviously not the case.
女孩的脑袋就是要发育得比男孩快
Girls' heads just grow faster than boys'.
- 这是科学规律 - 根本不是
- That's science. - That's not science.
求同存异怎么样
Agree to disagree.
你说的我无法认同
I don't agree to that.
重要的是 你妈妈的头尺寸刚好
The point is, your mother's head is lovely.
谢谢你 泰德 但重点是
Thank you, Ted. But the other point is,
你不能以貌取人
you can't judge a book by its cover.
以前那些小标兵对我妄下断言
The Troopers judged me,
现在你又对温蒂做同样的事
and now that's what you're doing with Wendi,
这样是不对的
and it's wrong.
蒂莫西·莱斯利·天普顿
Timothy Leslie Templeton.
你有在听我说话吗
Are you listening to me?
你到底在看什么...
What are you even looking at out... ?
我有事 快看我
I have problems! Focus on me!
又抓住了
Got it! Again!
我们要怎么处理这只小猫呢
Okay, now, what do we do with the kitty?
送它离开 千里之外
Let's mail it to the ocean.
小琪 东西不能随便乱寄的
Not how the postal system works. Staci.
要不我们把它送到垃圾场
We could take it to the
看看它能不能被大卸八块吧
junkyard and see if they'll strip it for parts.
在脑子里想想就好
Tempting, but no.
我不想变成机器人
I don't wanna be a robot!
蒂莫西·天普顿
Timothy Templeton,
我们要去温蒂家帮忙 就这么定了
we are going to help Wendi.
她是一位和善的女士
You can't bail on neighborhood
你不能因为她和一屋子猫生活在诡异老房♥里
service just because a nice lady chooses to live
就不去她家做社区服务
in a weird old house with a bunch of cats.
一屋子的猫吗
House full of cats?
我们要大步去她家 完成乐于助人的任务
We are going to march over there and do our Do-Good duty!
"我们"吗
"Our"?
看来这坎儿你真的是过不去啊 珍妮丝
Sounds like you're really holding onto something, Janice.
听你♥妈♥的♥话 蒂姆
Listen to your mother, Tim!
我有点子了 跟我走
I have an outside-the-box idea. Let's roll.
整好衣装 小标兵 等我把宝宝哄睡了
Suit up, Trooper. Let me put the baby down,
我们就一起去拿下那张荣誉贴纸
and then we are going earn you that helmet sticker.
看来你♥爸♥已经把他抱走了
I guess your dad got him.
为什么会有这么多猫
Why so many cats?
管它呢 这是个完美的猫咪监狱
Who cares? It's the perfect cat prison.
快把这个杀手猫丢进去
Shove this killer kitty in there,
温蒂那样一个不正常的人
and Wendi, as unhinged as she is,
多了一只脏猫 她肯定会乐开怀的
will be thrilled to gain another fleabag.
因为她... 现在 去吧 大吉
You know, because she's... Now, hit it, Big J!
不说别的了 祝你好运吧
I wish you nothing but the best.
真是出乎意料得简单
That was surprisingly easy.
快点 蒂姆
Come on, Tim.
我们该怎么做 老板 怎么办
What do we do, sir? What do we do?
妈妈和蒂姆 还有猫
Mom and Tim. Cats.
是妈妈和蒂姆 还是猫
But Mom and Tim! But cats.
拜托 怎么办才好 老板
Come on, what's it gonna be, Boss?
小琪 我觉得是时候该...
Staci, I guess we've got to go...
深入猫群的老巢
into the belly of the den of the house of the nest of cats!
不要怪我早有准备
Don't hate me for being prepared.
猫虽然邪恶 但也很蠢
Cats are evil but dumb.
只要我们装作猫咪
If we act just like them,
我们就能溜进去
we can go in there,
避开它们的注意 救出吉仔
stay off their radar, and save Jimbo!
真是太羞耻了
My shame is complete.
一片漆黑啊 猫咪能在黑暗中看清东西吗
It's pitch black in here. Can cats see in the dark?
能看清的是狗吧 猫咪是能闻到你的恐惧
I think that's dogs. Cats are the ones that can smell your fear.
不 那才是狗的能力
No, that's dogs.
老板 我很乐意待在黑暗中
剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表