剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表
酸柠檬用瑞典语说是"Sur citron"
Or, as they say in Sweden, a "Sur citron."
我了解事实情况 因为我是记者
I know facts. I'm a journalist.
谁把糖吸管放在尿布里
Who keeps sugar straws in a diaper?
好好品尝甜蜜吧 宝贝
Enjoy the sweetness, baby.
看来不是宝宝做的每件事都很可爱
Guess not everything babies do is cute.
别这么过分
Tone it down!
现在是歌♥唱比赛环节
And now, the singing competition.
场上只剩下三个宝贝了
Only three babies left.
让他们在跳舞比赛中
Let's see what they're made of
一展实力吧
in the dancing competition.
以前在姐妹会的时候
I was a triple threat back
我可是个三面手
in my sorority days.
精通舞蹈和数学
Dancing and math.
可怜的宝贝
That baby!
他们为什么要这么做
Why are they doing this?
事与愿违 人们变心了
It's backfiring. The crowd is turning.
他们不再喜欢宝贝了
We're losing baby love.
又一个宝贝淘汰了
And another one bites the dust.
下一个就是你
You're next.
小琪
Staci.
我跟你说话呢
Hey, I'm standing right here.
抱歉 没看到你
Sorry, didn't see ya.
你根本没在帮忙解决问题嘛
You're not exactly helping the cause.
选美比赛的目的是
The whole point of this pageant is
让人们喜欢宝宝
to make people love babies.
老板 是你跟我说的
Sir, you told me
你要我想法子赢
I had to find a way to win,
我就照做了 把其他选手都搞下台
so I did, by making everyone else lose.
你连贾诺·麦金托什都不如
You're worse than Jarreau Mclntosh!
我是冠军
I am a winner!
小琪
Staci!
B计划失败 我们需要C计划
Plan B is a disaster. We need a plan C.
还是先看看B计划吧
Maybe we let plan B ride it out.
这个主意能行吗
Is this a good idea?
如果他能顶住我的玩偶匣
If he can stand up to my jack-in-the-box,
那他就能战胜恐惧
he can conquer his fears.
这样他就能好起来 把桂冠给我们
Then he'll be all better and give us the crown,
对吗
right?
慢点 别又被吓着了
Easy. Don't get scared all over again.
他不再害怕了 我们去拿桂冠吧
He's not scared anymore. Let's get that crown.
又怎么了
What now?
我也不愿照实翻译 但是他说...
I don't wanna say this is what he just said, but...
也许他的故事是瞎编的
it's possible the story was
他只是想要一个免费的玩偶匣
fake and he just wanted a free jack-in-the-box.
贾诺·麦金托什 够了
Jarreau Mclntosh, that is it!
抓住他 吉仔 这桂冠我们要定了
Hold him down, Jimbo! We are taking that crown!
这不是他的错 他只是个单纯的鼓手
It's not his fault! He was a simple drummer!
他只是没有准备好
He was unprepared
迎接这种现代时髦的明星生活
for this go-go celebrity lifestyle!
我得冠军的时候也还是个孩子
I was a baby when I won, too.
可我适应得很好
And I handled it fine. Look.
我给你们看看真正的冠军该是什么样子
I'll show you what a winner's supposed to be like.
爸爸妈妈肯定在我胜利巡演上
Mom and Dad must've taken tons of photos
拍了很多照片
of my victory tour.
各种典礼啊 剪彩啊
All the ceremonies and ribbon-cuttings.
等等 我马上回来
Hang on, I'll be right back.
嘿 天天
Hey, Timbo.
你弟弟还在睡觉吗
Your baby brother still down for his nap?
是的 对了 我刚才闲着没事
Sure. Anyway, for no reason,
翻看相册
I was looking at my photo albums.
我找不到任何一张
I can't find any pictures of when I won
我得小不点选美冠军的照片
the Little Dumpling Pageant.
小蒂
Timmy,
你居然还记得这事儿
I'm surprised you even remember us telling you that.
- 其实我们是骗你的 - 什么
- Total lie, by the way. - What?
是啊 你第一轮就被淘汰了
Yeah. You never even made it out of the first round.
你当时特别兴奋
You were so excited.
一直不停地喝奶
You kept gulping down bottle
一瓶接一瓶
after bottle after bottle.
当你东倒西歪地走上台时
And when you toddled out on that stage...
奶全吐出来了
it all came back up.
大家都叫你"吐普顿"
They called you "Spit-uppleton."
这外号♥挺有趣 但也很伤人
Pretty funny name. But also, cruel.
选美比赛的家长都是恶魔
Pageant parents are monsters.
我们不想伤害你
We didn't want it to scar you,
所以叫你"我们的小不点冠军"
so we called you our own champion Little Dumpling.
还用卫生纸给你做了个小桂冠
Even made you a tiny toilet paper crown.
你们为什么要这样做
Why would you do that?
我一直都生活在谎言里
I've been living a lie!
抱歉 蒂姆 因为我们是你的父母
Sorry, Tim. I guess we're your parents.
无论如何
No matter what happens,
我们都希望你能觉得自己是冠军
we want you to feel like a winner
因为你本来就是冠军
because you are a winner.
当然 我不是指选美比赛
I mean, not in the pageant, obviously.
不过你是我们眼里最棒的儿子
Just more of being the best Tim Templeton in the whole world.
- 我得走了 - 我的勺子
- I gotta go. - My spoon!
贾诺 我刚刚明白了
Jarreau, I've learned in the last few minutes
桂冠毫无意义
that the crown doesn't mean anything.
重要的是什么让你相信自己是冠军
What matters is what makes you feel like a winner.
所以...
So...
是什么让贾诺·麦金托什
what makes Jarreau Mclntosh
感觉自己是冠军呢
feel like a winner?
可以了吗
What do you say?
准备好交出桂冠了吗
Ready to pass on that crown?
照顾好贾诺
Take care of Jarreau.
我把桂冠送回去
I'll run the crown back.
这是最后的手指画画比赛了
It's the final finger paint-off!
大家感受到这激动的氛围了吗
Can you feel the excitement
还有毫无艺术天分的宝宝们...
and lack of actual artistic talent, folks?
我拿到桂冠了 情况如何
We got the crown. How's it going?
小琪快赢了
Staci's winning,
但她完全变成麦金托什了
but she's gone full Mclntosh!
她有胶水
She's got glue!
别这样做 小琪
Don't do it, Staci.
小琪 别动 我知道你能听到我 小琪
Staci, freeze! I know you can hear me, Staci.
我刚刚明白了
I learned several minutes ago
桂冠毫无意义
the crown doesn't mean anything.
重要的是什么让你相信自己是冠军
What matters is what makes you feel like a winner.
- 说得好 - 我有练过
- Good speech. - I practiced.
她真是个小坏蛋
She sure is a little something.
这选美比赛真是一团糟
This pageant is the worst!
这个肯定不能获奖了吧 评委们
I can't be expected to reward this, right? Judges?
- 别 - 好了 我想大家都没意见
- Nah. - Right on. Well, I think we can all agree,
这次比赛只告诉我们一件事情:
if there's one thing we've learned from this pageant,
宝宝都是些恶心 笨拙
it's that babies are disgusting, clumsy,
爱流鼻涕的麻烦鬼
mucus-filled disasters.
但我想这位
But I guess this girl in
穿芭蕾舞裙的小女孩是最不恶心的了
the tutu is somehow the least disgusting.
可能吧 随便了
Probably. Whatever.
所以 没意见的话
So, by default,
本次小不点选美比赛的冠军是...
your Little Dumpling winner is...
吉仔·吉仔他爸
Jimbo... Jimbosdad!
好了 桂冠准备好了吗
Okay, then. Do we have a crown for this kid?
不...
No, no, no, no, no!
- 不要 - 别再坏事了 小琪
- No. - Don't make it worse, Staci.
亲爱的 快报♥警♥
Honey, call the police.
我的话有效果了 我终于成了真正的冠军
The stuff I said worked! I'm a real winner! Finally!
做得好 小琪 宝贝宠爱度第一次这么高
Brilliant, Staci! I've never felt so much baby love.
真是太棒了
This couldn't get any better.
是贾诺·麦金托什
It's Jarreau Mclntosh!
剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表